Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems (35262 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

He is not confused.
I was referring to Miley Cyrus, the musician on the picture he uploaded
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by hybridblood07(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2021
You're blind if you think Simi is ugly
ShackWes:
Dem don save this ugly Simi with marriage now she don turn feminist

Tems complain give you?

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Ktunzmusic: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2021
If you believe you can achieve anything. Just pray, believe and work no matter the hurdles. Don't give up. You will make it. Remember to seek God first.

We are Taking over. Links below.

https://push.fm/fl/umwfqbtk
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by lequama10: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:
The Samklef guy is just too petty. Instead of him to apologize for his misguided posts, he choose to call Simi an ingrate. Now he is going to write an unending story on how he helped her reach the climax of her career.

Whatever he thinks he did for Simi، I don't care. One thing is certain, she has attained this height cos she is talented and got lucky. So, he should stop sulking and never try to sexualize a woman again. Not even if that woman is a prostitute cos some prostitutes still got class, and would never sleep with a certain kind of man.
please what's the class about a prostitute? Every olosho started from 2k dicking
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2021
If u have watched misbehavior and enola Holmes movie, u would get to see how feminists are! There's this thing line btw feminism and misandry and many have crossed that line to commit hate crimes against the patriarchy, simi's statement I'm sure she has watched Misbehavior movie where women were trying to end beauty peagants cos they called it a cattle business where men get to see and chose which cattle is more beautiful and sexually attractive, they called it " Sexualizing the women gender " but when u really look at it, women brought it upon themselves wearing skimpy clothing's, and they expect everybody to mind their business, not everyone is going to mind his business, is an open world, so if u dress to kill, be ready to get advances from every class of person, u can't eat ur cake and have it, Simi is just a local feminist, that's what happen when women get popular rather than join activism about climate change, how to solve the global hunger and threat of nuclear war and how to make the planet greener and provide solutions to the rising number of refugees and idps, victims of war and help fund vaccines for immunization of babies in Africa they only offer selfish, self centered solutions which is only Feminism, is all about the female folks not even the planet!

Simi and Adekunle Gold would divorce soon enough! a misandrist(Man hater) can't stay married to a gender she despises! Dont be surprised when it happen, it's bound to happen, cos is predictable from the past relationships misandrist's have had, that's y they are all single mothers and stay at home mom's, adekunle should hid his money and assets offshore If it lasts up to 10yrs he can gradually open up about his wealth!

5 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by BKayy: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:
The Samklef guy is just too petty. Instead of him to apologize for his misguided posts, he choose to call Simi an ingrate. Now he is going to write an unending story on how he helped her reach the climax of her career.

Whatever he thinks he did for Simi، I don't care. One thing is certain, she has attained this height cos she is talented and got lucky. So, he should stop sulking and never try to sexualize a woman again. Not even if that woman is a prostitute cos some prostitutes still got class, and would never sleep with a certain kind of man.
LOL "prostitute have class and won't sleep with a certain kind of man"
It is obvious that you don't understand economics.
Quick question, if a dirty looking drooling man goes to bugatti store with 3m dollars, will he be allowed to buy the car of his choice?
My dear prostitutes have no class, just meet the selling price at the moment. They are not for keeps. It doesn't matter how and when you got the money

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Kingrefreshed: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2021
ShackWes:
Dem don save this ugly Simi with marriage now she don turn feminist

Tems complain give you?

My brother I wonder! Tem na deaf and dumb wey no dey talk? Why Simi will just leave her own page and jump on someone's else comment like she's a RETARDED scavenger.

Was her name mentioned anywhere around the Post?

NIGERIAN girls are just waste

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Starzo: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
All these toxic mumu women

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.
my bro, I go soon follow you run leave naija women.
na Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia or Sudan I dey reason sef
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Starzo: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Pinkie2018:
See who is talking.As if you were not born by a Nigerian woman.Continue fooling yourself as if Nigerian men are better.Everyday one crime to another. Check the perpetrators, they are 90% Nigerian men. Gigolo like you following foreign girls for their assets,fine etc. If they evaluate you character wise , financial wise,intellect wise ,you will not even reach Some Nigerian girls half. Learn to appreciate your own. I have noticed nairaland men are filled with Bill and vile words against women. Continue
nairaland men are vile cuz the present crop of Nigeria girls are useless and toxic

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by brandsoncharlie: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2021
JaneYave:
It's always better to speak out against. Simi did what she thought could caution a brother, if he misunderstood it, it's his business. It is who loves you that calls you to order!
She can't talk about the poor electricity in Nigeria, fulani attacks in sw and others that concerns Nigeria. What's her business in someone's private life.
Oh she don't love Nigeria grin grin,
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I was referring to Miley Cyrus, the musician on the picture he uploaded
Hmmmm
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by oksmart: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2021
True talk bro.
DuBLINGreenb:

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by fourboys: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Avoid women you hear

I was very angry until I saw dis ur post... thanks man...
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2021
BKayy:

LOL "prostitute have class and won't sleep with a certain kind of man"
It is obvious that you don't understand economics.
Quick question, if a dirty looking drooling man goes to bugatti store with 3m dollars, will he be allowed to buy the car of his choice?
My dear prostitutes have no class, just meet the selling price at the moment. They are not for keeps. It doesn't matter how and when you got the money

Who determines class??
I think it's a matter of them standing risks of getting XYZ infections if they don't use effective contraceptives.
All professions have risks.
Did you know some people just meet to have sex without anything attached to it?
They call it casual sex or sex for fun.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by BKayy: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Who determines class??
I think it's a matter of them standing risks of getting XYZ infections if they don't use effective contraceptives.
All professions have risks.
Did you know some people just meet to have sex without anything attached to it?
They call it casual sex or sex for fun.
Everything has a price and for a prostitute it is money. Even the risks of infection have a price. Once you meet it, you tear her mucousal membrane of vertical axis the way you want

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Kiaso(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Avoid women you hear

Guy, link me abeg

Naij girls don tire me
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Adakintroy: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2021
simi is a clown ..

He said he can't wait to see her yanch.

The question is will she expose her yanch?. If yes. Who sexualize her? Is like sexualizing a IndecentStar. Is that not what those women consider the life?

The pervert is profiting from the demented music industry. Worry about the pervertion in the music industry entirely and comment. Not score cheap intent point.

Psuedo moralist.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by abfemi163: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2021
So since when did Nigeria music stop preaching sexuality, and woman??
Nawa ooo y do u tink most pple want to do sex and all dos everytime
Its d music naaa
Seee simi oooo
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by heniford2: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Avoid women you hear

true she wanted to cash out on him big time women are devil me too the find oyibo lady Nigeria girls are nothing to write home about
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by heniford2: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2021
JaneYave:
It's always better to speak out against. Simi did what she thought could caution a brother, if he misunderstood it, it's his business. It is who loves you that calls you to order!
In public forum abi what's wrong in what he said tems no get yarsh why can't she private chat him Ahh! she's trying to be feminists shit just like you
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Tonnyray: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Caseless:
calling someone to order publicly is not love when u could DM.
Exactly.
A simple DM: "guy that's a bit inappropriate please take it down" would have been a mature way of passing the message across. Simi actually messed up more than the dude.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2021
BKayy:

Everything has a price and for a prostitute it is money. Even the risks of infection have a price. Once you meet it, you tear her mucousal membrane of vertical axis the way you want
Everybody gets paid with money.
So,what are you saying
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Moodle: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

balderdash
Women get sexualized as a result of their behaviour

is she not “showing yansh” in the new video?? Or did I read wrong??
Society made nonsense dressing normal -its okay
And the same society is making sexualization normal but its not okay abi?
Na her problem be dat abeg undecided
Behave like a sex object
Be seen as a sex object
Chikina

theFilmtricsay

Apparently you have not seen the video.

She did not show yansh

Infact, she still wore baggy clothes.

Go and watch it...or I should post it here for you?

The full video is not even out. WizKid only released a snippet....and she wore baggy.

Look for another excuse....on this one, you'll got it mixed up

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by theFilmtric: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Moodle:

Apparently you have not seen the video.

She did not show yansh

Infact, she still wore baggy clothes.

Go and watch it...or I should post it here for you?

The full video is not even out. WizKid only released a snippet....and she wore baggy.

Look for another excuse....on this one, you'll got it mixed up
don't get heated up abeg
I already said na her problem be that
Samklef said he saw yansh cheesy abi no be so?
Abeg free me
Let them stop sexualizing themselves first
Then they can talk

theFilmtricsay
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by udemzyudex(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2021
JaneYave:

This one na talk?

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:

Apologies for what exactly?

Hypocrites everywhere, e don reach Internet now una dey form holy.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2021
JaneYave:

Toxic calling. Aunty no dey give us that balderdash

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by comrademac: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2021
y didn,t she dm him privately
JaneYave:

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2021
delishpot:
Is that not the purpose of average naija man in this life? Men around the world are buying up AFRICA and other continents while the average Nigerian man just wants yansh and fv¢k and he is okay with life. He is even selling his country to chinko and other pale skins because he wants to gather yanshes and fv¢k. Perverted generations of mental and body slaves.
what are women all over the world doing?
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by hush15: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2021
Emmadoc:
Duduke crooner singer, Simi, has taken to her verified Twitter handle to slam popular music producer, Samklef, for his sexual tweets about tems.

The music producer on his Twitter handle tweeted that he could not wait to see Tems in lingerie in her upcoming music video with Wizkid essence.

On Saturday, Wizkid shared a excerpt video of himself and Tems on set for the visual for the hit song., Fans on Twitter also stormed the platform to express their desire to see Tems’ butt in the new music video.

Fans were sharing Tems’ photo on Twitter, producer Samklef also tweeted that he would love to see Tems’ ass. The Noni singer tweeted, “Everybody can’t wait to see Tems yansh. Me self dey wait. Who dey wait with me?”

Unfortunately, his comment did not go down well with Simi who immediately replied him by tweeting, https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1368580920568143873?s=19

In a bid to justify himself, the music producer, in a series of now deleted tweets, slammed Simi as he wrote, “Eye service better face front. U 2 know abi? U wan show yourself.

“Why didn’t u dm to take it down? But na only u sabi pass abi? Simi. He further tweeted Toxic. @Symplysimi u ingrate. Cause u think say u don blow. I go delete that tweet. But u Bleep up.”

The music producer also mentioned Bbn Erica in his tweet

Simi is wrong, Klef response too was wrong but anything woman, I no get energy. They are the reason why the world is a mess and they will never admit it, so just ignore....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Anna Banner Rocks Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.