Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems (35247 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by davidafe(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Only fools tweet/talk this way.
Ordinary correction, he can't take.
Uncultured idiot

You don't know the relationship between both of them, you won't expect your brother or sis to publicly criticise you, rather if she was really concerned about him, a private msg would have settled everything. Nobody is saying what he said was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by bareal(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

balderdash
Women get sexualized as a result of their behaviour

is she not “showing yansh” in the new video?? Or did I read wrong??
Society made nonsense dressing normal -its okay
And the same society is making sexualization normal but its not okay abi?
Na her problem be dat abeg undecided
Behave like a sex object
Be seen as a sex object
Chikina

theFilmtricsay

Don't mind them, na here we go dey, we go still see the yansh.....laslas
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Moodle: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
theFilmtric:

don't get heated up abeg
I already said na her problem be that
Samklef said he saw yansh cheesy abi no be so?
Abeg free me
Let them stop sexualizing themselves first
Then they can talk

theFilmtricsay

You see...

You just jump on issues and pass judgement without knowing the matter at hand.

Samklef said ..."he would like to see Tems yansh"

What prompted that is that...it is generally believed that Tems has been too up tight and wearing covered and baggy clothes...some guys said she has big bumbum and she has been covering it with her baggy clothes.

So, since it's WizKid video, they all thought and were looking forward to WizKid making her wear revealing clothes...but to their disappointment she did not.

She wants people to love her for her talents and not her body, that's why she doesn't wear revealing clothes.

And I must confess, she is quite a talent....people should focus on that. She is very good at her music.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I was referring to Miley Cyrus, the musician on the picture he uploaded
Well, I don't think Miley Cyrus was ever objectified/enslaved.
She has been making a lot of money by doing what she WANTS to do.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Moodle:

You see...

You just jump on issues and pass judgement without know the matter at hand.

Samklef said ..."he would like to see Tems yansh"

What prompted that his that...it is generally believed that Tems has been too up tight and wearing covered and baggy clothes...some guys said she has big bumbum and she has been covering it with her baggy clothes.

So, since it's WizKid video, they all thought and were looking forward to WizKid making her wear revealing clothes...but to their disappointment she did not.

She wants people to love her for her talents and not her body, that's why she doesn't wear revealing clothes.

And I must confess, she is quite a talent....people should focus on that. She is very good in at her music.

Peace.
I like her for her body and talent.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by OmoAkin85: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
But on a serious note tems ass is big
i wonder y she dey cover am up..even all her pics for ig i didn't notice until i watch dat video the end part i shock..b like she get low self esteem or she is not d type dat flect unlike others wey go nearly naked just to show dey get am..
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by delishpot: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Why are useless naija men cumming all over my previous comment? Can the good ones please tie ropes around them and pin them to a post like the dogs they are?
cool cool 8
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Laseye008(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpMhQNZbyUM

Samklef calling Simi snake and how he helps her blow
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
MaestroID:
They won't appreciate their own
They won't support the female Artist...

Na to dy do wytn no concern dem...

Yeye dy smell.

Samklef way no know himself....

Nigerian female artists are the worst set of professional people to work with.

it's just now that a couple of female artists are really doing their best and they are a handful.

for every 10 sucesfull female artist you call I will call you 50 successful guys.

so many record labels are always hesitant to sign a female artist because in the end they would most likely run at a loss.

unfortunately to survive in the Nigeria music industry no be here, that place is like wilderness.

if you loose guard small or just reduce pressure you're gone.
even male artists struggle to survive.

it takes a well chiseled mind to succeed there.
till date that's why I respect yemi- alade even though her music isn't great you can see that she still trys to put effort in her craft.

the truth is that most female ladies are lazy and they can't cope in such an environment.

take a look at our beloved chidinma, everybody knows she has talent but where is she today ??
today we will hear she's with Flavor, tomorrow kiss Daniel, next week lil kesh.

or mocheda that abandon music to marry the son of a rich lagos man, now she has turned to fashion blogger

or Victoria kimani that is busy following rich South African men and pimping other female artist to rich guys.

or Emma nyra that got a sugar daddy through the help of Victoria kimani to become a baby mama

or Eva that has turned make-up artist and fashion designer.

or Cynthia Morgan that claims her village people are after her.

(they are not the only ones, countless female artist you've not even heard of)

the annoying part is that most them know how to play victim when they dont succed.
they turn and play the gender victim card, just look at what is happening between olamide and Ybnl princess.

except a female artist has a rare talent (likes of tiwa, Simi, tems and teni) or show traits of hard work and grit (likes of yemi- alade, omawumi, simi) I would not advise anybody to invest in female artist.

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Pinkie2018(f): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Starzo:

nairaland men are vile cuz the present crop of Nigeria girls are useless and toxic
pot calling kettle black. I hope you dont ever near any Nigerian girl for friendship or marriage if not, it wil be good riddiance to bad rubbish
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
All these toxic mumu women

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.

my brother anybody way come for you just let me know grin

it's this type of meeting where we would say "you have said it all"

but wait o, why does Simi like forming woke on the internet??
girl that we know that use to wear skirt and canvass grin.
I just pray AG baby no dy see fire.

even Erica that was smooshed on national TV wantu open mouth and form woke grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Freemasonry:

You seem to forget that every profession has its own hazards.
Being sexualised is the hazard for being a prostitute or being in any line of work that employs sexually simulated or suggestive acts.
It is what it is!

tell dem o,
even pregnant Simi still wore bikini in duduke video.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Moneyearners: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Starzo: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pinkie2018:
pot calling kettle black. I hope you dont ever near any Nigerian girl for friendship or marriage if not, it wil be good riddiance to bad rubbish
Marriage?, God forbid!!...I no even fvck sef with una fishy puna
I don japa
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by MaestroID(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
yahjac:

it's just now that a couple of female artists are really doing their best and they are a handful.

for every 10 sucesfull female artist you call I will call you 50 successful guys.

so many record labels are always hesitant to sign a female artist because in the end they would most likely run at a loss.

unfortunately to survive in the Nigeria music industry no be here, that place is like wilderness.

till date that's why I respect yemi- alade even though her music isn't great you can see that she still trys to put effort in her craft.

the truth is that most female ladies are lazy and they can't cope in such an environment.

take a look at our beloved chidinma, everybody knows she has talent but where is she today ??

or mocheda that abandon music to marry the son of a rich lagos man, now she has turned to fashion blogger

or Victoria kimani that is busy following rich South African men and pimping other female artist to rich guys.

or Emma nyra that got a sugar daddy through the help of Victoria kimani to become a baby mama

the annoying part is that most them know how to play victim when they dont succed.
they turn and play the gender victim card, just look at what is happening between olamide and Ybnl princess.

except a female artist has a rare talent (likes of tiwa, Simi, tems and teni) or show traits of hard work and grit (likes of yemi- alade, omawumi, simi) I would not advise anybody to invest in female artist.

Yes you are right...

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't support them.
If we support them the way we do the guyz... It will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2021
yahjac:

grin grin grin

The highlighted is akin to saying in a racist society, for every successful minority I’ll show you loads of successful white folks...
Or saying in Buhari’s “90% vs 5%” administration, for every appointed Igbo man, I will show you 20 Northern Nigeria appointees. SMH
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
All these toxic mumu women

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.
NIGHTMARE0O7:
CNT fault anything u just said here , 100% right
yahjac:
my brother anybody way come for you just let me know grin

it's this type of meeting where we would say "you have said it all"

but wait o, why does Simi like forming woke on the internet??
girl that we know that use to wear skirt and canvass grin.
I just pray AG baby no dy see fire.

even Erica that was smooshed on national TV wantu open mouth and form woke grin

When people say/do something PUBLICLY....
They lose all reasonable expectations of privacy.

Why should Simi admonish Samklef privately for what he said PUBLICLY?
Sadly, it’s this “keep it private” mentality that often covers up things like rape culture and domestic violence in Nigeria. SMH

>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
femi4:
Simi and F word....hope duduke won't be insolent like her

There’s nobody called Duduke...
Duduke is the sound her heartbeat makes. Get sense before you drivel.
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Freemasonry:
My dear there’s a thin line between advise and insult, especially to our overly sensitive African senses. Even you wey write this thing now, e get the kind supposedly call to order wey person go give you for public, e go turn insult.
So it’s not just about intentions, it’s also about finding the right, time, place and words to convey your thoughts without bruising anyone’s ego.

Bottom line, Simi bleep up!
mayormick:
Honestly I don't know how most of these celebrities react most times, even those of us that are not even celebrities sef know how to correct with love. Go to his DM and chat one on one with him, unfortunately eye service and unnecessary craving for attention will not let them know the right things to do. Moreover, what is even wrong with the tweet, just because someone is a celebrity therefore he can't play around again?mtcheew
NIGHTMARE0O7:
She bleeped up,, he is a celeb like her all she needed to do was to go to his inbox and ask him to put it down without hurting his ego, angry I'm sure the guy would even appreciate her for that

Dumb girl undecided
comrademac:
y didn,t she dm him privately
Caseless:
calling someone to order publicly is not love when u could DM.
heniford2:
In public forum abi what's wrong in what he said tems no get yarsh why can't she private chat him Ahh! she's trying to be feminists shit just like you
Tonnyray:
Exactly.
A simple DM: "guy that's a bit inappropriate please take it down" would have been a mature way of passing the message across. Simi actually messed up more than the dude.

When people say/do something PUBLICLY....
They lose all reasonable expectations of privacy.

Why should Simi admonish Samklef privately for what he said PUBLICLY?
Sadly, it’s this “go to his DM” mentality that often covers up things like rape culture and domestic violence in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, it seems that to most of the male commenters...
The most serious issue here is Samklef’s bruised ego and not his disgraceful MISOGYNY. SMDH
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2021
ShackWes:
Dem don save this ugly Simi with marriage now she don turn feminist

Tems complain give you?

You sound like an old bitter spinster...
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2021
Walkee:
Look at this clown seeking attention. nobody sexualizes women. Their so purpose in life is to flaunt breast and ynash, have sex and get pregnant that's why anywhere you look there's a woman trying to remove her clothes.

Samklef is still a morron though

ANOTHER PRIMITIVE CRUDE MISOGYNY TROLLING NAIRALAND, WHAT’S NEW? angry

Did your mother flaunt breast and nyash, remove her clothes everywhere to have sex and get pregnant?
Anyway, if you quit being a loser long enough to have kids, hoping you’ll have daughters who’ll be regarded as you regard women.

>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Only fools tweet/talk this way.
Ordinary correction, he can't take.
Uncultured idiot

Exactly! Can you imagine what female artists face working with a producer with such a mindset...
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Simi should face her marriage and mind her business. Samklef wasn't the only one to post that exact sentence. They just wanted to use him for cheap feminist points. Tems never complained about the attention she gets for being beautiful.

Samklef is a music producer (and likely works with female artists)...
He shouldn’t be talking about female artists in such a filthy manner.
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2021
delishpot:
Is that not the purpose of average naija man in this life? Men around the world are buying up AFRICA and other continents while the average Nigerian man just wants yansh and fv¢k and he is okay with life. He is even selling his country to chinko and other pale skins because he wants to gather yanshes and fv¢k. Perverted generations of mental and body slaves.

You can make your point without being a despicable racist...smh
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2021
meobizy:
Wasn’t this Tems heavily pregnant in her last video? I guess it was a potbelly from food then. Many women pray to get sexually objectified. Simi is only hating.

So in your brain, showing your pregnancy is the same as sexual objectification?
Meanwhile, if you “pray” to get sexually objectified, hopefully some Area Boys will answer your prayers. SMDH
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Heathrow44:
If u have watched misbehavior and enola Holmes movie, u would get to see how feminists are! There's this thing line btw feminism and misandry and many have crossed that line to commit hate crimes against the patriarchy, simi's statement I'm sure she has watched Misbehavior movie where women were trying to end beauty peagants cos they called it a cattle business where men get to see and chose which cattle is more beautiful and sexually attractive, they called it " Sexualizing the women gender " but when u really look at it, women brought it upon themselves wearing skimpy clothing's, and they expect everybody to mind their business, not everyone is going to mind his business, is an open world, so if u dress to kill, be ready to get advances from every class of person, u can't eat ur cake and have it, Simi is just a local feminist, that's what happen when women get popular rather than join activism about climate change, how to solve the global hunger and threat of nuclear war and how to make the planet greener and provide solutions to the rising number of refugees and idps, victims of war and help fund vaccines for immunization of babies in Africa they only offer selfish, self centered solutions which is only Feminism, is all about the female folks not even the planet!

Simi and Adekunle Gold would divorce soon enough! a misandrist(Man hater) can't stay married to a gender she despises! Dont be surprised when it happen, it's bound to happen, cos is predictable from the past relationships misandrist's have had, that's y they are all single mothers and stay at home mom's, adekunle should hid his money and assets offshore If it lasts up to 10yrs he can gradually open up about his wealth!

So what if they divorce? Is that the end of the world?
Sadly, it’s mindsets like yours that lead people to stay trapped in unhappy and unhealthy marriages.

Btw, why do you think that celebrities cannot walk and chew gum?
Not sure why you think combating misogyny is mutually-exclusive with caring for the planet.

Funny enough when Simi and other celebrities were giving out food during the lockdown...
Many of you finger-pointing-but-do-nothing pontificators accused them of supposedly “chasing clout”.

>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2021
theFilmtric:

don't get heated up abeg
I already said na her problem be that
Samklef said he saw yansh cheesy abi no be so?
Abeg free me
Let them stop sexualizing themselves first
Then they can talk

Quit trying to blame the victim... angry

You had already jumped to an erroneous misogynistic conclusion...
Now, just swallow your humble pie take the correction, and move on.
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by BanevsJoker(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

Samklef is a music producer (and likely works with female artists)...
He shouldn’t be talking about female artists in such a filthy manner.
>
Have you bothered to go through the lyrics of your favourite songs?
LOL...na wah for una.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

She can't talk about the poor electricity in Nigeria, fulani attacks in sw and others that concerns Nigeria. What's her business in someone's private life.
Oh she don't love Nigeria grin grin,
Hypocrite

Because you voted for her to fix electricity and stop Fulani attacks?
Anyway, clueless Nigerians truly deserve their equally clueless leaders.

Meanwhile, Simi is creating JOBS with her music career...
And is helping feed the poor people that your leaders create in millions!

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by theFilmtric: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

Quit trying to blame the victim... angry
You had already jumped to an erroneous misogynistic conclusion... Now, just swallow your humble pie take the correction, and move on. >
which correction? cheesy I think you need a job Quoting almost everybody on the thread undecided Go and correct simi and her fellow feminists Not me SMH grin
theFilmtricsay
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
[Front=times]What about Nigerian women what are they doing? if not fvcking around, asking for 2k and gossiping Wetin them sabi? nonsense.[/font]

If someone asks you if that’s what your mother is doing, would you be offended?
>
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by 9jaRealist: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2021
theFilmtric:

which correction? cheesy
I think you need a job
Quoting almost everybody on the thread undecided
Go and correct simi and her fellow feminists
Not me
SMH grin

theFilmtricsay

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.