Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ladies Why? Why? Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why? Why? Why? (3435 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Okay.
I want to do online Maths lessons.
Can you get a student for me?

This help whey you need, funny o.. Anyways its a legitimate desire..

I do business online etc.. But to acquire students.. Hmm, its not my line

You know what your offering, and should know how to offer PARENTS.. That will entice them to want to pay for your tutoring.. Most students won't register with you, target parents..

That being said.. This is a wonderful idea, but for Nigeria i have doubts about this idea.. Due to poor power supply...i may be wrong

But then if you target high brow areas, lekkis etc you should sell well..

What you need most importantly now is
Website
Knowledge of internet marketing
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2021
bignero:

You know what your offering, and should know how to offer PARENTS.. That will entice them to want to pay for your tutoring.. Most students won't register with you, target parents..

That being said.. This is a wonderful idea, but for Nigeria i have doubts about this idea.. Due to poor power supply...i may be wrong

Website
What does internet marketing involve?
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Laurelita(f): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
larryking540:

yo ,there are still some good ones , though hard to come by ,but good girls are still there

Nna u b correct person. Thanks for still believing.
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Jack005(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2021
bignero:

Website
Guy how far? What's the latest with you and the babe?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by bignero: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Jack005:
Guy how far? What's the latest with you and the babe?

I like your check up.. Cos i said ill update this thread later...

Today na examination grin...

By later this evening.. We go know scores..am tendering my letter of intent today.. Wish me luck.. Omo the girl sweet abeg grin
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by AlexB300: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
HopeVictor:
Just ask for her account details but don't send her anything..she will now be the one calling you...
gbam!!
Re: Ladies Why? Why? Why? by Jack005(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
bignero:

I like your check up.. Cos i said ill update this thread later...

Today na examination grin...

By later this evening.. We go know scores..am tendering my letter of intent today.. Wish me luck.. Omo the girl sweet abeg grin
Lol..All the best bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Confessed Having S*ex With Apostle Johnson Suleman Twice - POPULAR ACTRESS / Le@ked Video Of Naija Runs Girl By Hookup Guy.. / Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.