Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Is This My Friend Up-to. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This My Friend Up-to. (2059 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Shocking Video As Igbo Men Wake Their Friend Up By Hitting Him With Cash / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This My Friend Up-to. by lessonsoflife: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
I got close to this lady and we were gisting well. I wanted telling her to be my gf but I was not just moved so we remained like that.
One other factor that killed my likeness for her completely was when she said she will stab me with knife if I continue talking about a certain topic she asked me to stop.
Now, she has been telling me of her she wants to go and flex with other guys. I do keep quiet.
Last week Saturday, she told me that she will be going out and won't comeback until Monday. My response was for her to enjoy her life wella and take good care of herself.
But she never went anywhere.
What is she up-to, why throwing up talks I don't bother at all if she goes out or not.
Why telling me boys are asking her out?
Na love be this abi na hook.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Jeon(f): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
lessonsoflife:
I got close to this lady and we were gisting well. I wanted telling her to be my gf but I was not just moved so we remained like that.
One other factor that killed my likeness for her completely was when she said she will stab me with knife if I continue talking about a certain topic she asked me to stop.
Now, she has been telling me of her she wants to go and flex with other guys. I do keep quiet.
Last week Saturday, she told me that she will be going out and won't comeback until Monday. My response was for her to enjoy her life wella and take good care of herself.
What is she up-to, why throwing up talks I don't bother at all if she goes out or not.

my friend better run for your life.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Kriss216: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2021

Of a truth, no one is asking her out. She's one lonely bitchh. Starve her of attention and watch her crawl to your bed.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Jeon(f): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:
shocked
the biggest brainy and noble male on this earth.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by falcon01: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
she likes you and wants you to make a move and you is busy claiming Commando (Good move though), she can't hide it and she knows she can't so she's making up story's so that you wont see her as a desperado, cheap and unlikable. So yeah Just tell her straight up you don't like girls that Hangout with Lotta guys and watch how she switch and if she doesn't switch ma brudah her downstairs na Express na with high speed Prick dey pass am anyhow!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Oluromantic: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
You're doing great actually. She's already shown you she's not loyal so you too just play along, don't be bothered, just dey chop kpekus till she tire and get back up babe. Simple!
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Jeon(f): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:

[s]Of a truth, no one is asking her out. She's one lonely bitchh. Starve her of attention and watch her crawl to your bed.
[/s]

is this the only point you saw on his write-up?
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
So you brought our matter to nairaland.

I'll finish what is left of you this night.

1 Like

Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by falcon01: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
StacyO:

grin werey
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Kriss216: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
StacyO:

Shey, you no go carry that your lime breast go sidon one place
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Kriss216: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:
[/s]
is this the only point you saw on his write-up?
Of course yes, my dear sister.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Of course yes, my dear sister.
Pls don't say that again.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
falcon01:
grin werey

Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Kriss216: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

Pls don't say that again.
Sorry, my sister.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Jeon(f): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Sorry, my sister.
if you say so
brainy male.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by illicit(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Beware....
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Xenry: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tell her what you want.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
falcon01:
she likes you and wants you to make a move and you is busy claiming Commando (Good move though), she can't hide it and she knows she can't so she's making up story's so that you wont see her as a desperado, cheap and unlikable. So yeah Just tell her straight up you don't like girls that Hangout with Lotta guys and watch how she switch and if she doesn't switch ma brudah her downstairs na Express na with high speed Prick dey pass am anyhow!!!

grin grin
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by punisha: 1:13am On Mar 08, 2021
simple just buy her a house and a car....u will find out what she wants.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by InfernoNig: 5:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Shey, you no go carry that your lime breast go sidon one place

Haba, this one too much na.
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Monogamy: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2021
So someone can't do friends with benefits with you.

Hope you have not been magaring
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by femi4: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2021
lessonsoflife:
You are not getting the signs

She wanted you to feel jealous and ask her out
Re: What Is This My Friend Up-to. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
lessonsoflife:
U Like D Girl. Don't U? Why All Dis Pretence? However, She May Like U But She May Not Be Sure Of Ur Feelings 4 Her.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) / Housemaid Reveals How Mistress Beats Her For Not Licking Her Private Parts / Giving Head .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.