Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40452 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tutudesz: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
anomaly20:
Meghan thought marrying into the royal family will afford her the opportunity to have her own Keeping up with the Kardashians royal version
You don talk the main thing. She wanted to be the Hollywood royalty, forgetting there is a code governing them

12 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by RexTramadol1: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is messy
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Kingstanding: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
thorpido:
Well it's a royal family so they have their own interests to protect too.Marrying into such a family will come with a price.
. That was the reason they killed Princess Diana.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I'm not surprised. British people are very racist but they do it in a coded way.

Very very coded. They will be smiling with you while killing you behind your back. Trust them at your peril.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
All these allegations, where is the proof? If her husband can stand by her and agree that such happened then we can all agree that she ain't lying, the way racism and rape is tossed around nowadays self. Besides they are usually cruel to people who are outsiders, I wonder why this so called royal family hasn't been scrapped, some bunch of people sitting down eating and consuming tax payers money, chai human beings self.

9 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
That babe has always been drama free even at the height of her acting career. But you have to show your Royal slave status anyways wink

tutudesz:

You don talk the main thing. She wanted to be the Hollywood royalty, forgetting there is a code governing them

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Emmy000seun(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please I need a tokunbo car on hire purchase (HP) to work on Uber in Lagos. I am a register driver on the platform and weekly payment is guaranteed.. verifiable guarantor..please help a brother
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2021

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by DesignAndBuild: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Pussybender(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
if i die make u no cry 4 me
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by doxijaw: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Playing the Victims card..
Blacks should be proud of their skin color...

I am Back but Beautiful.

Bad take. It's not by mouth or self belief but by power, financial and military!

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tutudesz: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:

That babe has always been drama free even at the height of her acting career. But you have to show your Royal slave status anyways wink

Royal slave status You think marrying into royalty is simple undecided even Nigeria self hard undecided There is a code to everything, from dressing, eating, etc and if you can't keep up with such life, you start looking for fault in such system.

15 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 2mch(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
These are the same Brits that will be looking to sponge off African countries after their failed EU. Africans be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Racism in the royal family is nothing new. They're just shocked Harry and Meghan are speaking our because the royals have a history of keeping silent on such sensitive issues

7 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by fideliaudemmadu: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dodi and Diana were possibly murdered!!

8 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Quelme: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Meghan is a scum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Watch this thread

Most of those against Meghan are going to be our self-hating black brothers

11 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Edward is the sex offender not Charles

Note, "around".
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Watch this thread

Most of those against Meghan are going to be our self-hating black brothers
Must everyone side with her. This is real emotional blackmail sister.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Did you miss the first part of my sentence? What exactly did Meghan do? The same code Kate was also 100% perfect at?

You still remain the British Royal Slave grin

tutudesz:

Royal slave status You think marrying into royalty is simple undecided even Nigeria self hard undecided There is a code to everything, from dressing, eating, etc and if you can't keep up with such life, you start looking for fault in such system.

5 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Righteousness2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Moral of the Story!
Many of the people you wish to be like are not happy where they are. Many crave for the freedom and Peace you have.

Do not place yourself on unnecessary competition because of what you see on instargram or the Social media.

GODLINESS with CONTENTMENT is Great Gain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by anomaly20: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Says the British Royal slave
An institution of hundreds of years should bend the knee because of a black woman? or rather a woman who will have not add anything significant to the future of the British royalty.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by BadEnglish(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
thorpido:
Well it's a royal family so they have their own interests to protect too.Marrying into such a family will come with a price.

Royal family or not, Racism should not be tolerated n should be condemned in it entirety. This is 21st century ffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by ProphetofOdin: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Both Meghan Markle and the British royals are all manipulative and big schemers. The only victim in all this is Harry, the dude is so innocent and would be dump by Meghan after she is done using him. No matter how it rains on the Leopard it can not change it spot.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Black people.... never supporting the weak!
Shame!
shadrach77:
This woman is tremendously heartless. A big schemer and social climber who I see dumping Harry later on, say like in 5 years time and then use the kids as leverage to settle herself financially. Only then will Harry return to his senses.

Though the Royal family may be racist and all that but she knew what she was getting into before going in.

The truth of the matter is that she and Harry know that they can never be the star couple or the centre of attraction cause as far as the British royal family is concerned William and his children will always be above them by virtue of birth and this realisation is the cause of the tantrum they are throwing now

They wanted to leave the royal family and they've achieved their aim so they should just keep quiet and move on with their lives

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yes if you are not self hating.

It is logic but if you are a self hating black man, you would think it is emotional.
SegFault:

Must everyone side with her. This is real emotional blackmail sister.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 4gunners(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Both Meghan Markle and the British royals are all manipulative and big schemers. The only victim in all this is Harry, the dude is so innocent and would be dump by Meghan after she is done using him.
grin grin
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
The British Royal Slave grin

anomaly20:

An institution of hundreds of years should bend the knee because of a black woman? or rather a woman who will have not add anything significant to the future of the British royalty.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by anomaly20: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Meghan playing the old and stale racism card again. She and her husband refused Archie the right of been called a prince now they are trying to change the narrative

11 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Do you know Meghan?
Why judge her so rashly when you don't even know her?
Watch 'The Crown' and see how manipulative these people are. Same thing they did to Princess Diana. That their Mama is cold!
ProphetofOdin:
Both Meghan Markle and the British royals are all manipulative and big schemers. The only victim in all this is Harry, the dude is so innocent and would be dump by Meghan after she is done using him.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by jedisco(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
shadrach77:
This woman is tremendously heartless. A big schemer and social climber who I see dumping Harry later on, say like in 5 years time and then use the kids as leverage to settle herself financially. Only then will Harry return to his senses.

Though the Royal family may be racist and all that but she knew what she was getting into before going in.

The truth of the matter is that she and Harry know that they can never be the star couple or the centre of attraction cause as far as the British royal family is concerned William and his children will always be above them by virtue of birth and this realisation is the cause of the tantrum they are throwing now

They wanted to leave the royal family and they've achieved their aim so they should just keep quiet and move on with their lives

It's disgraceful hearing this coming from a black man.
You really think she didn't know the succession line before getting married?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.