Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40415 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by nihilistjnr: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

At every single chance blacks will shout racism, yet they are the biggest racists and tribalist.

Was late Diana black?

Black people buy into the racism argument because we were living out our fantasies vicariously through her. The royal family's rejection of Meghan now is a rejection of us...at least that's the narrative being spun

The problem with that narrative is that the Royal family reject white people too. They even sacked a sitting king for bringing home the wrong white woman. Infact, one could argue that the royals are progressive and equal opportunity snobs, as they reject people of all races grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by PDJT: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
Sterope:
Watch this thread

Most of those against Meghan are going to be our self-hating black brothers
[/s]

-Who taught you to call your fellow human beings; Black? Have you ever seen a “Black human being” before? Who coined that derogatory racist term “Blacks”, that you are very much happy to use? Woman, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

-By the way, it’s infantile to think everyone will agree with you because they share your skin-colour. Imagine if every race agree with their own, people like you with victim mentality will still be everywhere crying blue murder.

-It’s People like you and that poorly-raised Meghan, who have been acculturated and made perpetual victims by the same West through their psychological indoctrination, that would make sure racism never abates.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
It is about how they dominated and exploited the countries they ruled over. Check online please

blueAgent:

Please tell me.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Edward is uncle to Harry and Williams

Younosay!
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
1sharon will beg to differ, Liz handmaiden!
1Sharon nah regular customer on prince Harry's threads nah. It's like some sort of obsession to Harry grin

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SweetVibe: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tremple8v:
Do you think the whites are happy that Obama became president
then how did he win election two times?
you are suffering from low self esteem

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by EMMY76: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
The British are partly to be blamed for the problems confronting africa today most of the decisions they took during the colonial times are racists and is still haunting and preventing africa from developing.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by itu404(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Edward is the sex offender not Charles
Prince Andrew,,, not Edward

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Racism is definitely not the only issue. You will be making the same mistake to think it isn't part of it.

blueAgent:

At every single chance blacks will shout racism, yet they are the biggest racists and tribalist.

Was late Diana black?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Boss469(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
anomaly20:

An institution of hundreds of years should bend the knee because of a black woman? or rather a woman who will have not add anything significant to the future of the British royalty.

Imagine telling her abt her dark her son will be

The Royal family are racist

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by DarkJeddi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

It was not because of racism in all this cases you mentioned.

They have strict code of conduct.
Lol..

I never said it was all because of racism..

But make no mistakes..

The British are very Racist set people..

And they are too Genteel to be in your face about it..

They will just find various subtle ways to go about it..

If Kate cradles her baby bump while in the public..

They would make it seem like the most endearing and lovely thing to do..

Meghan does the same thing.. cheesy

Why is she always grabbing her belly?

She's just a show off..

Kate eats avocado pea..

It's for her morning sickness,she needs it..

Meghan eats avocado while pregnant..

Avocados are linked to deforestation and water shortage..

She should have known better..

Do you know that they were having conversations about the skin color of Meghan*s unborn son..

Archie?

How dark is he going to be?

Is he white enough for their lily white Monarchy?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Black people buy into the racism argument because we were living out our fantasies vicariously through her. The royal family's rejection of Meghan now is a rejection of us...at least that's the narrative being spun

The problem with that narrative is that the Royal family reject white people too. They even sacked a sitting king for bringing home the wrong white woman. Infact, one could argue that the royals are progressive and equal opportunity snobs, as they reject people of all races grin
That is where I blame Meghan. She did not know what she was getting into, or if she knew, it was just not worth the stress.

Harry too knew what the firm was capable off, but he had always wanted an opportunity to get out. Meghan gave him that opportunity, and he grabbed it with both hands.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
No wonder...I really don't care about that archaic institution. I hope for a world royalty would be a thing of past. All of them!

But this British ones? How dare they?

salford1:

1Sharon nah regular customer on prince Harry's threads nah. It's like some sort of obsession to Harry grin
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

Bros I'm talking about the royal family, not some average illiterate Joe at the local bar, of course you'll always see racist morons around, jammed a lot of such numbskulls on YT. The question is how did the royal family treat her.
I may not be privy to that information but you can now guess from the interview. Don't feign ignorance of what the royal family is capable of. Bear in mind, the media outlets in the UK have been on constant attack on her personality, background, and has never reported anything positive about her. Why hasn't the royal family come out to protect her?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Since you have decided to be irredeemably stupid. Go and peach to him, Slave!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/12/what-does-archie-tell-us-about-mixed-race-britain

The guardian? Lol anyway

There was nothing like one drop rule in the UK.

Mixed raced people are recognised as their own seperate class of people and not dishonestly upgraded to black!

Mixed race people are not black. You're clueless.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
It is about how they dominated and exploited the countries they ruled over. Check online please

You mean how they civilised the countries they ruled over.

For me colonization was gain, although not perfect but I think we gained more from it than we lost, if we lost anything.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Walkee: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Focusmind:
The lady finished the British Royal Family and the British system.

She gave it to them hot! The Buckingham palace is preparing a response to all that she and her husband said.

Imagine Harry saying that he left UK to US with his family for the sake of his mental health.

Most Nigerians would come here now to bash her for bringing enemity to the Royal family. It was quite courageous of her to have taken that decision.

The British system, press and main stream news have ways of making one go insane if they come after you.

Just Imagine a Palace official saying only God knows how black Archer will look like even before the innocent boy was born.
a royal family will normally be concerned about the race or ethnicity of their offspring. I don't believe Oba of Benin will like to raise an offspring with Fulani genetics. Royal families normally live weird lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Racism is definitely not the only issue. You will be making the same mistake to think it isn't part of it.

Yeah probably, butvthis racism stuff is overblown.

The fact remains that racism can never stop till this World end, the better people realise it the better, we can only reduce it but it would never stop existing.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
1sharon will beg to differ, Liz's handmaiden!

You're so stupid.

You think Megan cares about black people?

Why do mixed race ppl only identify with their black side when theres something in it for them?

You know mixed race people can be just as racist as white supremacists?

8 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by PDJT: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viltron:

It's absolutely true. I was there when their news of dating broke out. There weren't any quarter of the UK where they weren't abusing her racially. Mind you, amongst the two Prince, Prince Harry was the most loved in the UK. But he was hated and disliked almost immediately he started dating this lady. I'm telling you what I witnessed first hand not what anyone told me.

-In which Pub did you have a discussion with the British people, who told you Harry is loved? That chap has always being the clown of the two brothers. He just likes to party and runs away from tradition - which his household is a major part of.
In fact, few gossips have it that he is the love-child of Diana and a royal bodyguard.

5 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

Ok!

What do you think, you think Meghan cares about blk ppl?

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Walkee: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:
The way the British media has haunted this girl - which isn't the case with Kate Middleton. It's been obvious from the word go that they just can't accept the fact that a Black person is now a part of the royal family. Shame on them.

Racism in the UK is very subtle, unlike Americans who are usually blatant.
it's actually normal for a royal family to be concerned about a different race or ethnicity infiltrating their bloodline. Emir of sokoto would never want one his offspring to have Yoruba or Igbo blood.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tamunobello: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Smile4mee01: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmnnn...

Some. women can play emotional blackmail and make it seem she had no idea what she was getting into.

I just think she lost an opportunity to show the royal family how amazing mixed/black people are. Now I know, no black woman go near that palace again.

This is similar to those Dangote side chics making noise online, they just cant shut their mouth.

8 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by PDJT: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

You're so stupid.

Why do mixed race ppl only identify with their black side when theres something in it for them?

-You’re so right, love.

-That Meghan even identifies herself professionally as White Caucasian.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by chineloSA(f): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Gojo:

The 39-year-old, whose mother is Black and father is white, said she had been naive before she married into the family in 2018, but that she ended up having suicidal thoughts and considering self-harm after pleading for help but getting none.

/

Naive!!!! shocked shocked Second time marrying and she was naive. Get out of here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Talking from a privileged position. If you were a victim, you would disagree.

I could as well appreciate WWII for its contribution to the advancement of science and technology. I still won't put that over gassing people to death because they were Jews. That is me sha.

blueAgent:

You mean how they civilised the countries they ruled over.

For me colonization was gain, although not perfect but I think we gained more from it than we lost, if we lost anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
No wonder...I really don't care about that archaic institution. I hope for a world royalty would be a thing of past. All of them!

But this British ones? How dare they?

This is bound to happen. Canadians for example are already tired of being part of the Commonwealth realm. The realm include 15 other nations like Australia, new Zealand and a few other Carribean nations.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=DarkJeddi post=99712896]Lol..

I never said it was all because of racism..

But make no mistakes..

The British are very Racist set people..

And they are too Genteel to be in your face about it..

They will just find various subtle ways to go about it..

If Kate cradles her baby bump while in the public..

They would make it seem like the most endearing and lovely thing to do..

Meghan does the same thing.. cheesy

Why is she always grabbing her belly?

She's just a show off..

Kate eats avocado pea..

It's for her morning sickness,she needs it..

Meghan eats avocado while pregnant..

Avocados are linked to deforestation and water shortage..

She should have known better..

Do you know that they were having conversations about the skin color of Meghan*s unborn son..

Archie?

How dark is he going to be?

Is he white enough for their lily white Monarchy? [/quote

Lol

I can hardly disagree with you.

They are not even racist in the area I want them to be.
Eg to Nigerian politicians and immigrants who go their to claim citizenship and political office after they have messed up this place

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by nihilistjnr: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

That is where I blame Meghan. She did not know what she was getting into, or if she knew, it was just not worth the stress.

Harry too knew what the firm was capable off, but he had always wanted an opportunity to get out. Meghan gave him that opportunity, and he grabbed it with both hands.

Mehn I disgaree with this.

There's zero chance that she didn't realise the drama around her own in-laws. I genuinely believe this was marriage was at least partly an aspirational move for her.

Almost as soon as she got married, she did that 'black excellence' vogue cover where she handpicked 15 black women for the cover. Nobody had ever guest edited the Vogue cover before she did that.

I don't buy the idea that she didn't know what she was getting into - she just didn't expect the rejection to be so public and so profound.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Uhn uhn, tell me something new cheesy

Keep shifting the goalpost, shogbo. Liz's Handmaiden!

1Sharon:

You're so stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by budaatum: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
“Did you ever think about going to a hospital?” Winfrey asked. “Or is that possible, that you can check yourself in someplace?”

“That’s what I was asking to do … I couldn’t, you know, call an Uber to the palace,” Meghan said. “You have to understand, as well, when I joined that family, that was the last time … that I saw my passport, my driver’s license, my keys. All that gets turned over.”

Winfrey said it sounded like, “you were trapped and couldn’t get help, even though you were on the verge of suicide.”

“That’s the truth,” Meghan said. She added that Harry was very supportive, and he didn’t want her to be home alone after she told him all of this. When Harry joined the interview later, he said at first he was “ashamed” to admit to his family that Meghan needed help and ultimately realized it was an issue that they wouldn’t understand.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2021/03/07/meghan-harry-oprah-interview-royals/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.