Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,158 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40589 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaooooo

Now you have seen the light.

Just a nice 'K' solves everything
I swear, bros NL don teach me something. gringrin
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Is that what you got?

This is what I got:

lexy2014:

Once again, she wanted a private life and decided to marry a British royal. It's like saying u don't want to get wet but u playing in d rain. Was prince Harry d only eligible bachelor available for her to marry?

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Neddstark: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

Well he should have moved on you're right about that. But the wife self..

The people who will hurt you the most are your family. Reason is because you love them the most so their cut is the deepest. I have been in that shoe. Had a big fight with one of my parents for years. But now as it is, we are like best friends. Imagine if then I actually went all out to spill garbage to extended family, friends and the public. That relationship would have been irreparable by now. Silence and forgiveness is very important.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nightalan: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Another self hating black man on the loose. I am pretty sure you once wished your mum was white, with freckles, pale skin, blue eyes and long straight Blond hair

Another British Royal Slave cheesy
Shut the fvck up and let people express their varying opinions, instead of tagging anyone that doesn't concede to your victim and emotional blackmail as a "self hating blackman". Nonsense.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
A bitter black woman hating on another back woman. Your men are calling you.

I was expecting you as well. I knew ithis thread was going to be 90% self hating black men and 10% bitter black women holding brief for the White Royal Masters and Mistresses

Shock me!

I was on Reddit last night as the interview was been aired, the posts on here compared to that of Reddit are like day and night. It seems nairalanders live in an alt universe. Nairaland is just a sample of the greater Nigerian population. Nigerian loves their oppressors and would do anything to keep it that way. If I were you, I would stop posting or replying comment on this topic on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

It's the worst type. Subtle is slow poison. Canada where I live has its own racism issue, but it's not half as bad as the UK. In My 5 years of living in the UK, I saw alot cheesy

Haha! I can imagine cheesy
Is your moniker referring to Salford, close to Manchester..?
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tutudesz: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viltron:

Shame on u, u said nothing about the issue of racism she raised. U people will sit behind you phone and be typing nonsense. Do u know how racist the Brits are? Or because u live in Nigeria where u have no idea what racism is? I've lived in the UK and I know how this lady is racially abused. Stop displaying your ignorance and shut up if u don't understand.
Oga racisms is everywhere, including Nigeria. Unfortunately you are also a racist undecided you feel because you her based in Uk, you are better than everybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Neddstark:

The people who will hurt you the most are your family. Reason is because you love them the most so their cut is the deepest. I have been in that shoe. Had a big fight with one of my parents for years. But now as it is, we are like best friends. Imagine if then I actually went all out to spill garbage to extended family, friends and the public. That relationship would have been irreparable by now. Silence and forgiveness is very important.
Very true, even if you can't stand them it's better to cut them off than blow family matters to the public, you would be seen as a fool.

6 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't know about that lie though

Given that the archaic institution have been doing that since they she started dating Harry. Sounds like checkmate. Like I want people to hear my own par tof the story.

You are allowed to let people spread lies and rumours about you. Not everyone is going to willing to take that.

Neddstark:

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Ayo2004: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
How this 1 concine nigerians if u like commit suicide,na u sabi...

Before quoting me, remember the tribalism and religious extremism in Nigeria is currently far more destructive than any form of racism in any part of the world but no, Nigerians would never tackle that

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by God2man2again(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is not good
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
tit:
Now, you all know Meghan is lying when she says she did not know what she was marrying into.

Did we not read of the King George (?) That was forced out of the seat because he marry who they don't like?
Did we not read about Diana who also lost part of her title because she divorced?

Was Diana black?

Meghan! Continue!

She is so manipulative!

How can an exposed American star say she has no idea of what it entails to marry into British Monarchy?

It seems they are pained they cut them off financially; see how they twisted the story shocked shocked shocked shocked

They don't to do royalty again; Nwganu go... Wahala! Stay by force: Wahala!

I hope the marriage works for Harry's sake. undecided

Queen Meghan, what do you want from the Monarchy at this point?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

Haha! I can imagine cheesy
Is your moniker referring to Salford, close to Manchester..?
Yes. Salford in Greater Manchester. You are spot on.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

I was on Reddit last night as the interview was been aired, the posts on here compared to that of Reddit are like day and night. It seems nairalanders live on an alt universe. Nairaland is just a sample of the greater Nigerian population. Nigerian loves their oppressors and would do anything to keep it that way. If I were you, I would stop posting or replying comment on this topic on Nairaland cheesy
Reddit that is filled with dumb and hateful people, from what I've seen in YT comments that site is just like nairaland, if not worse. You're just saying this because their reactions align with your bias, why do we as humans hate and refuse to understand the other side of an argument?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viltron:

Shame on u, u said nothing about the issue of racism she raised. U people will sit behind you phone and be typing nonsense. Do u know how racist the Brits are? Or because u live in Nigeria where u have no idea what racism is? I've lived in the UK and I know how this lady is racially abused. Stop displaying your ignorance and shut up if u don't understand.

Lmaooo. That's nairaland for you o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

Yes. Salford in Greater Manchester. You are spot on.

Ah, I guessed right.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

Takes a foolish person to know a foolish comment.

Blk women lovvvvee Meghan because they see themselves in her, but does she see herself in you?

You're a FOOL.

Mixed race people love to identify with their black side just to use black ppl.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by OgaRico(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
In all this,na that weak Harry of a guy I just dey pity.By the time this drama Queen of a wife dump am him eyes go clear and the family sef fit lock up give am.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
bukatyne:

She is so manipulative!

How can an exposed American star say she has no idea of what it entails to marry into British Monarchy?

It seems they are pained they cut them off financially; see how they twisted the story shocked shocked shocked shocked

They don't to do royalty again; Nwganu go... Wahala! Stay by force: Wahala!

I hope the marriage works for Harry's sake. undecided

Queen Meghan, what do you want from the Monarchy at this point?
It's not about finance. They are multi-millionaires in pounds and Harry's family (from Diana) are very wealthy aristocrats.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
1Sharon:

Blk women lovvvvee Meghan because they see themselves in her, but does she see herself in you?

You're a FOOL.

Mixed race people love to identify with their black side just to use black ppl.
[/s]
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viltron:

Not all of them are racists, I've not been there but man this generalisation thing self. Don't be so sure what she's saying is true.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Would there have been all this brouhaha if Meghan was a white woman ?

Her father is white, so she is white, afterall she bears his name

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:
[s][/s]

You ain't got shit to say, you're a FOOL and a follower.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

The question should be, would there have been all this brouhaha if Meghan was from a family of high class, something akin to the royal family, you know how those guys are, Dianne is a good example.

The family had issues with princess Dianne too but it was a different issue all together. It had nothing to do with racial discrimination,at least nobody talked or worried about "darkness" of her children's skin. Dianne's major issue with Prince Charles was the apparent incompatibility and maybe the wide age difference between the two.

I strongly believe that Meghan is not welcomed in Buckingham palace more because of the colour of her skin than any other reason.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

Reddit that is filled with dumb and hateful people, from what I've seen in YT comments that site is just like nairaland, if not worse. You're just saying this because their reactions align with your bias, why do we as humans hate and refuse to understand the other side of an argument?
You wish. Reddit blows Nairaland out of the water like a million times.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Would there have been all this brouhaha if Meghan was a white woman ?

Nobody in the UK would have known that Meghan was not white had she not mentioned it.

7 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Which Kate? Same Kate or the one from your dreams?

Everything they awwed and purred over Kate were considered trashy and unroyal with Meghan.

Now I don't think you are a British royal slave, more like a British Slave.

Besides who fucking cares...you are defending an institution that damaged half of the world to build theirs against a black woman. Are you sure everything is alright with you?

How did they damage the World to build theirs?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Raalsalghul: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

I was on Reddit last night as the interview was been aired, the posts on here compared to that of Reddit are like day and night. It seems nairalanders live in an alt universe. Nairaland is just a sample of the greater Nigerian population. Nigerian loves their oppressors and would do anything to keep it that way. If I were you, I would stop posting or replying comment on this topic on Nairaland cheesy

Can you please give me the reddit link?

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
tutudesz:

Madam racisms is everywhere, including Nigeria. Unfortunately you are also a racist undecided you feel because you her based in Uk, you are better than everybody
"I have lived" meaning I no longer live there. And as for me being a racist, i'm only responsible for what I say, not how you hear it.
Ps. I'm a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ / Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.