Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) (30539 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Lomprico2: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
that man must be a bigazz pïmp! 5milla because pesin knack your wife.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
bizzibodi:

Did d court ask him that?no where in d write up did d wife affirm she slept with freeze.

Did Freeze deny sleeping with someones wife? In d statement he released, what is it that he is challenging? Is it his innocence?
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by nencounter10: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Godoverevery:
something is wrong with the judge.... two adults had sex and you asking the man to pay the woman husband because she was married.... like is adultery now a crime in Nigeria law??

What business does freeze have with the husband.... the man should better collect the 5milli from his wife......Na she cheat on him.

Adultry has always been a crime in Nigeria from day one.People are just ignorant of it.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Weathered: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
ammesidog:

Bro I saw this and I'm like this doesn't make sense at all..
yeah. A case can't go on except the respondent in a civil suit is served directly or indirectly.

It's only in a kind of judicial fraud tis kind of incidence happen.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by emkz: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Look, many people have skeletons in their cupboards. When your own shit hits the fan, own it. Don't run from it, it sticks. This is my advise to all those who have made themselves social crusaders and societal watchdogs and religious advocates on matters beyond their stations.

Freeze, are you going to the Supreme Court to say you did not sleep with someone's wife or you want to appeal that you were not served court processes? At the end of the day, you'd spend more money on the case than paying the fine. You slept with someone's wife and helped to destroy the marriage. Own it with your full chest. You are fined for your role, pay the fine and let your co-adulteress know she is valuable enough. Don't deny your relationship. A Pastor was accused of extra marital cunninglingus (I don't know what the word means, but I suspect the pastor was cunning). He owned it and apologized. Let Freeze take responsibility, perhaps, I may start taking him seriously. For now, he is a charlatan.

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by tot(f): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

The so-called "adultery" being stated here was his wife not legally finalising the divorce,meanwhile she was already separated from the husband.
Nevertheless, no one expects him to be a saint...he castigated those he sees as mistranslanting the scriptures to exploit others...that's the difference.
Lastly,non of these makes sense...this all looks like a witchhunt. More reason to be wary of your daddy G.O's

So, the daddy GOs made him climb on top of a married woman? No personal accountability? Issorait.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Charlex23(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
pheranme9:
Send us a DM today and get your designs done at an affordable price
Check my profile for more details
At least contribute to the topic b4 advertising your budiness
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Charlex23(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
pheranme9:
Send us a DM today and get your designs done at an affordable price
Check my profile for more details
At least contribute to the topic b4 advertising your business here

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by DeMonk: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Uprightness100:
Bro Freeze aka Daddy Freeze,
My Admonishment to you is to Go and cry to GOD for Mercy!
You Have led so many people astray ! Go and Cry to GOD for Mercy and lead the people back to GOD

When we have Challenges with Man we run to GOD for Help.
When you have Challenges with GOD, even your Helpers will be Crushed.

How did he lead people astray? By exposing the truth about tithing to your shock God will bless him immensely
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Tectono: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
barnawilla:
You never see anything..na starting point be dat
Obviously, you are working with those GOs that bankrolled that suit. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by BeerBeerManiple: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dem no dey telli person, ask Hushpippy. when you yab expect yabz back.�
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by IME1: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Oh my
Please mods know that just as junk, toxic, spoilt, expired and sensational foodstuffs are bad for our tummies and health so also some stories.
Some stories are best left in their sections and not to be pushed to fp.

Mods always ask yourselves-
1. Will people learn anything positive and good
2. Will people learn a new way to do a bad thing
3. Will it raise curiosity that would push some to do the same thing
4. Will it build or destroy the readers
5. Will it cast aspersions and rancour, division and promote hatred
6. Is it genuine, confirmed, verified or believable or what researching, confirming or finding out?

This story though believable and having a good ending is all shades of wrong.
Imagine someone leaving shadow and chasing shadow (nose ring).

That girl probably has relatives that she has exposed to unnecessary publicity.
In some countries she would have veiled or blurred her face.

Now some people are doubting her story and accusing her of clout chasing.

Nairaland is filled with great threads, but mods feel sensationalism draws crowds and multiplies pages on the thread!

It's well.

I don't read every story or visit every sectione, deliberately, to save my mind and imagination from unhealthy and evil communication that only end up upsetting me and changing my mood.

I wish us well
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Godoverevery:

So he should pay 5milli for a crime him and the man wife committed.....lol

It's a court judgement. Yes he should. The wife wasn't charged alongside.

The thing about court judgment is that both parties are allowed to prove their points with the stronger party swaying the judge.
It's not the opinion of the judge. It's who can put forward the strongest and best argument.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
aribitoye:

you are the most reasonable here. thank you for this post.

U welcome
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by favour32(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Uprightness100:
You Have led so many people astray ! Go and Cry to GOD for Mercy and lead the people back to GOD

Young man!
You had better check into a psychiatric hospital for proper diagnosis of your mental illness and necessary medical treatments.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

So, the daddy GOs made him climb on top of a married woman? No personal accountability? Issorait.
Defending your pastoprenuers as usual...thats only part you saw.
How did they prove he slept with a married woman? Dude wasn't even in court while all this were ongoing.
The woman was separated from her husband.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by tot(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

How did they prove he slept with a married woman? Dude wasn't even in court while all this were ongoing.

Yada yada yada
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by emmyN(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
At least he didn’t deny it like some people

Rather he’s man enough to acknowledge his fault and face them

Real man I say

Point out where he acknowledged it
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by 900warriorz: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daddy Freeze, who do you? Ozuor cheesy
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Godoverevery:

And am asking you does that make sense to you that he the one been blamed not the man wife.
The man was his friend, he was going to his matrimonial home to sleep with his wife. He got her pregnant, went to kidnap the man's children at school in PH, took them to Lagos and impersonating the man. Filling forms with fake identity that he is the biological father. Made ally with LIB and the woman to tell the whole world that the man is impotent and gay. The matter long, the man is too gentle, person wen dem for turn to suya, wen dem dey carry go court.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Sheepie, go and open your senses and read again. That his son is a product and proof of the adultery. The woman is still legally married, it is written up there that the judge just dissolved the union.
The boy is around 5 years and the case has been in court since cos he still kidnapped the man's children from school in PH to Lagos where he is impersonating the man, filling documents as biological father.
Freezer's mother has been the one sweeping it under carpet, the man said so. If your case is in the court but you don't make yourself available, they can take decision in your absence.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tectono:

Obviously, you are working with those GOs that bankrolled that suit. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Wetin werey dey export? Mumu abusing someone before advertising rubbish. How much you and your family don make? Ode!
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lomprico2:
that man must be a bigazz pïmp! 5milla because pesin knack your wife.
Stop commenting from your anus, the court gave the order. The man is very rich, Freezer wanted to join his wife to kill him for his properties, na God dey shame them.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tonnyray:
Never once liked Ifedayo but really it makes no sense for him to be the one paying damages here.
That other dude's legal contract is with his wife. The hoe should be the one paying if anyone's paying.

Just being logical here.
The case is long, he was going to the man's house, then abduction of the man's children from school in PH to Lagos, impersonating the man and filling forms as biological father, being called impotent and gay on LIB etc. If the man goes to court with all these, he will rot in jail and mumus are already here dragging Pastors.
The son is the product of the adultery.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
bizzibodi:

Did d court ask him that?no where in d write up did d wife affirm she slept with freeze.
That his son is the proof and product of the adultery.
They should have smuggled the child into him but for his skin colour
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
bizzibodi:
He shld Ignore d judgement na only U be ifedayo olarinde?no evidence who saw his piston in her ring?no court summons,no court appearance,no legal representation.
Which kind gorilla judgement be that?
That his son is the proof and product of the adultery.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bouz:
the woman is a divorcee na , The judge must be mad sad, Is she not old enough to make her own decision at 44 o undecided
Stop commenting from your itching anus, go back and read. The judge has just dissolved the marriage.
So, a married woman can take the decision to fvck her husband's friend in their matrimonial home and get pregnant for him? Make una dey think nah!
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Godoverevery:
something is wrong with the judge.... two adults had sex and you asking the man to pay the woman husband because she was married.... like is adultery now a crime in Nigeria law??

What business does freeze have with the husband.... the man should better collect the 5milli from his wife......Na she cheat on him.

Its called Justice summersaulting!
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Emperor88(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Uprightness100 post=99713504][i]Bro Freeze aka Daddy Freeze,
My Admonishment to you is to G

When you have Challenges with GOD,

This happened 2012 at a time he was still paying tithe to your G.Os ...at a period he was still hypocritical like most of you now....he accepted his fault and did hide from it like you all would have done.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by tbibuzz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Uprightness100:

shey u Sabi run ur mouth against pastors now e don set .My prayer na make supreme Court increase the money to 10M .den u go know say AC no be FAN
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
The guy has been curse.. may God have mercy on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Pictures Of Iyanya Before And Now / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.