Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money (1341 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by Hmmmmmm001: 1:47am On Mar 13, 2021
Nazgul:
Never mix business with pleasure, the two don't work together.

The rule of the thumb is never allow a girl who isn't your wife, sister or daughter to manage your business in order to avoid stories that touch the heart.

I'll advice you to look for a sales girl who will be accountable to you and keep her there to manage the business, as for this your girl, just cut off all ties with her and move on. It's obvious that she don't want what's best for you.
I have a sales girl. I only drafted her in to help handle the financial aspect of it just for few hours
Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by shafin953: 5:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmmmm001:
I am really angry as I type this right now. Sorry to bore you with this epistle.
I have been dating this girl for two years and planning to settle down this year but there are some issues bothering me and one of it just happened few minutes before I typed posted this.

Before the coronavirus pandemic, she told me she would love to go into textile and sell in bales especially imported. I loved this idea as it was brilliant and I love girls who use valuable times for something productive. I offered to even lend her some money to start. I told her to start small and let me know when she took off the business. She started and I gave her 100k to augment the business. She started the business and all was going well before corona came. She couldn't continue the business during the corona period. After normal business resumed, I found out she isn't continuing the business as she gives excuses when I asked. I pressured her until she told me she's given her capital to her mom to do things she didn't disclosed. She crumbled the business just like that. It was only recently she's just about to start off another one which I had to offset 150k to meet up the deadline for the shop she intends to use.

Now today, I have my own personal business which runs into some millions. My sister oversees it when I'm away because I had to travel alot last earlier this year. Now my sister could wasn't free as usual as she's out of the country now. I brought my girlfriend in to oversees the sales especially the invoice and cash payment. Yesterday, I went through the inventory and cross-checked with the records and found about 180k missing. I have only only about 1.4m worth of goods now down from 1.6m I started with this year.
I had to go meet some new suppliers who were introduced to me by a friend. She opted to come stay till I get back. I recieved a call from her that she sold some goods and the person used our POS payment system but the balance isn't adding up. I told her if it's less than 30 seconds, it will still reflect. I logged into the mobile app of the payment platform to check the transaction and found out it was a failed transaction. I called her immediately but she said it was approved at her end. I stopped everything I was doing to come back to the shop and reprinted all transactions for the day, it was the highest and written as failed. The transaction was 290k and she wasn't even concentrating while it was going on. She issued a receipt for it and the person made away with the goods. I even searched around and saw the printout of the failed transaction. It was until then she stopped arguing that it was approved.

Now, I am visibly angry. How can someone be so careless with money the way she is. I am even planning of collecting a refund from her to teach her a lesson. Can I marry someone like this who is nonchalant this way.
I just have thousands of thoughts running through my mind right now.
Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by Michelle55: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Why are you paranoid over this small mistake,forgive her and warn her not to try it next time, learn to forgive those you love without a doubting spirit.Have you tried to find out why she needed that money? she could be in a serious problem,just calm down its nothing serious after all its her lover's money she didn't steal.
Are you being serious right now? You called 290k small mistake? Haa, I seriously want to believe you're joking though because a right thinking person would see that she's been plain stupid with money and business that isn't her own.
If it's her brother's business, will she be that careless with it?

Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmmmm001:
she sold a good worth that and didn't confirm payment
Dat's Really Bad. Just Pardon Her Carelessness. It Wasn't Intentional.
Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by idahme(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Why are you paranoid over this small mistake,forgive her and warn her not to try it next time, learn to forgive those you love without a doubting spirit.Have you tried to find out why she needed that money? she could be in a serious problem,just calm down its nothing serious after all its her lover's money she didn't steal.

is it compulsory to spill beans in public?
Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Nazgul:
Never mix business with pleasure, the two don't work together.

The rule of the thumb is never allow a girl who isn't your wife, sister or daughter to manage your business in order to avoid stories that touch the heart.

I'll advice you to look for a sales girl who will be accountable to you and keep her there to manage the business, as for this your girl, just cut off all ties with her and move on. It's obvious that she don't want what's best for you.

@Hmmmmmm001. I endorse this comment

Follow any other comment if you wish.

as for this your girl, just cut off all ties with her and move on. It's obvious that she don't want what's best for you.

I no follow for this one.
Like zzor wrote,she might have been in serious need of the money or most possibly a mistake.

Thread wisely

Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by cooooooks(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Lack of trust on money issues is one of the biggest reasons for divorce.

However, is it possible for her to not be involved in the business?

Hmmmmmm001:
I am really angry as I type this right now. Sorry to bore you with this epistle.
I have been dating this girl for two years and planning to settle down this year but there are some issues bothering me and one of it just happened few minutes before I typed posted this.

Before the coronavirus pandemic, she told me she would love to go into textile and sell in bales especially imported. I loved this idea as it was brilliant and I love girls who use valuable times for something productive. I offered to even lend her some money to start. I told her to start small and let me know when she took off the business. She started and I gave her 100k to augment the business. She started the business and all was going well before corona came. She couldn't continue the business during the corona period. After normal business resumed, I found out she isn't continuing the business as she gives excuses when I asked. I pressured her until she told me she's given her capital to her mom to do things she didn't disclosed. She crumbled the business just like that. It was only recently she's just about to start off another one which I had to offset 150k to meet up the deadline for the shop she intends to use.

Now today, I have my own personal business which runs into some millions. My sister oversees it when I'm away because I had to travel alot last earlier this year. Now my sister could wasn't free as usual as she's out of the country now. I brought my girlfriend in to oversees the sales especially the invoice and cash payment. Yesterday, I went through the inventory and cross-checked with the records and found about 180k missing. I have only only about 1.4m worth of goods now down from 1.6m I started with this year.
I had to go meet some new suppliers who were introduced to me by a friend. She opted to come stay till I get back. I recieved a call from her that she sold some goods and the person used our POS payment system but the balance isn't adding up. I told her if it's less than 30 seconds, it will still reflect. I logged into the mobile app of the payment platform to check the transaction and found out it was a failed transaction. I called her immediately but she said it was approved at her end. I stopped everything I was doing to come back to the shop and reprinted all transactions for the day, it was the highest and written as failed. The transaction was 290k and she wasn't even concentrating while it was going on. She issued a receipt for it and the person made away with the goods. I even searched around and saw the printout of the failed transaction. It was until then she stopped arguing that it was approved.

Now, I am visibly angry. How can someone be so careless with money the way she is. I am even planning of collecting a refund from her to teach her a lesson. Can I marry someone like this who is nonchalant this way.
I just have thousands of thoughts running through my mind right now.
Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by Angelacruz: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
pls dis your advice does not make sense.This is money we are talking about.You know how hard d country is.
Re: Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money by Angelacruz: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Don't combine business with pleasure una no go hear.Pls tell her to step down before she ruin your bizness.290k a day?really pathetic.[img]

How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her / Sexy Style / Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy