Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy (1326 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy by NoFucksToGive: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Was browsing YouTube and saw this video

Just had to share.. God bless all Nigerian men ..e no easy for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6JIIcR4zE
Re: Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy by Blunttruth: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Was browsing YouTube and saw this video

Just had to share.. God bless all Nigerian men ..e no easy for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6JIIcR4zE
lots of people. Friends, sisters,elder brothers , mothers their wives or girlfriends.
A girl who keeps herself chaste is in the same shoes if not worse. So there's nothing special.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy by Aquaregia42: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Blunttruth:
lots of people. Friends, sisters,elder brothers , mothers their wives or girlfriends.
A girl who keeps herself chaste is in the same shoes if not worse. So there's nothing special.
Shut up! How many female currently can survive brokeness without trading their pussy? Even when little life problem troubleshoot female, they can't hold themselves for long without caving to clitorcurrency. Only few women. I repeat few women! So very infinitesimal in figure. Not up to 0.05% of them maintain chastity. Did I just say chastity??Bullshit that! because now it's no longer relevant by the world standard.
So accept it, you can't survive trying to be a man if you're a woman. You'll shutdown in months time

5 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy by Blunttruth: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2022
[center][/center]

Aquaregia42:

Shut up! How many female currently can survive brokeness without trading their pussy? Even when little life problem troubleshoot female, they can't hold themselves for long without caving to clitorcurrency. Only few women. I repeat few women! So very infinitesimal in figure. Not up to 0.05% of them maintain chastity. Did I just say chastity??Bullshit that! because now it's no longer relevant by the world standard.
So accept it, you can't survive trying to be a man if you're a woman. You'll shutdown in months time

And I repeat d.u.m.b ass that there's nothing special. Are there not gigolos, I stay in a place where I see mem being kept by women. Are your fellow crossdresser men not doing the same. Are there not young boys marrying older white women money. The truth is both sexes are the same. So stop with the holier than thou bu.l.l.s.hit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy by NoFucksToGive: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Airforce1 ,imagine you a family man with 3 kids are also under threat from these iliterates. Una see why cultism is bad ni?

No one is safe then. I agree with the op this issue no make sense at all
Re: Only Men Can Relate: This Question Heavy by Tenrack: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blunttruth:
[center][/center]

And I repeat d.u.m.b ass that there's nothing special. Are there not gigolos, I stay in a place where I see mem being kept by women. Are your fellow crossdresser men not doing the same. Are there not young boys marrying older white women money. The truth is both sexes are the same. So stop with the holier than thou bu.l.l.s.hit.
You're the daft one here. Do you know that many a woman receive gifts without sharing pussy? Yeah.. there are generous men like that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bleep Hot Pics And Vids / My Girlfriend Told Me This. Does She Love Me? / She Doesn't Know How To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.