Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. (13109 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Serve, Says Jonathan - Punch / If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words / I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Busols757: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
All you Buhari supporters are so full of excreta. angry Comon guys we don't need this man. And Jonathan too is no saint but on the contraly he is better than all of em running.

Nigerians wake up. Vote the person not the party
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by jmaine: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donlittle:

@jmaine, are u blind how on earth is buhari going back to military regime, is he not campaigning, is he moving around with a gun?? his he trying to shoot  you? your a pathetic pdp fan, and i hope wen inflation skyrocket, u will be my first worker when i start making this money from naija! vote them and watch.

My Friend will you kindly keep quiet and continue with your mini inflation debate . . Who cares about your inflation debate when people Like Lamido Sanusi and a host of other intelligent minds in our banking sectors can handle that . . You think people not engaging in your conversation are silly, but they just ignored a childish fist fight you are initiating.

We are talking about the integrity of man whose conduct have overtly being exaggerated to Saintly Status and his short comings often played down while those of the opponents are made to be headlines . . .
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by jmaine: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donlittle:

LMFAO?? THOSE PPL ALREADY PUT BILLIONS IN THEIR FOREIGN ACCOUNT. U SEE WHEN IT BEGINS THEY WILL MOVE TO THE  USA, IT A BET, AND U WILL WISH YOU LISTEN TO A LIL VOICE TALKING TO YOU ABOUT IT.
U ARE BLINDED BY TRIBALISM AND 100NAIRA

This is another nairaland intellectual trying to school me . .wow! am impressed . . Kindly stay quiet please lest your folly magnify with each passing post of yours . .Thanks for understanding
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
Integrity, Competence with Humility

Be wise with your vote

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by adros84(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari is desperate to rule because his first term in office was rudely interrupted by IBB. He is seeking to complete his tenure in office. Chikenah! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by efisher(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
He is so desperate to taste that power he left decades ago, he is crying for it!!!
This is his last shot at it.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by davidom: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sorry guys its all over for Buhari although he tried his best to become Nigeria's democratically elected President after truncating the former and for Ribadu he's a future asset, he needs to mature into the Presidency experience,
The best of them all among the available remains GEJ. So the winner and next President for Nigeria for the next 4 years is GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN, CONGRATULATIONS, GBAM!!!
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by marychi18: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
davidom:

Sorry guys its all over for Buhari although he tried his best to become Nigeria's democratically elected President after truncating the former and for Ribadu he's a future asset, he needs to mature into the Presidency experience,
The best of them all among the available remains GEJ. So the winner and next President for Nigeria for the next 4 years is GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN, CONGRATULATIONS, GBAM!!!

GBAM!!!!!!

I REST MA CASE.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by tlops(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
marychi18:

GBAM!!!!!!

I REST MA CASE.

I un-GBAM ur case! shocked shocked
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by blasterman(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
Abegi make person hear word, no be from Buhari time naija start to spoil, Buhaari is power drunk like the rest of them but im don get him chance and nothing to show no be idiagbon dey rule for that time.

If u ask ur innner mind na either between Ribadu or Jonathan ppl suppose to vote for, my reason for saying this is
1 Ribadu was exemplary as EFCC chairman in a Corruption positive country like naija so for than reason he merits the positon and also him vice wey be fola adeola is also a progressive naija, another fashola, not a politiican but an adminstrator with proven record.

2 Goodluck shd not be there at all but because say im be niger delta na the only thing wey dey save am

So abeg make una help me tell buhari to go open farm for him village ok
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by SirElaw(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
PDP might have commited alot of attrocities but Nigeria has gotten to a stage whereby Nigerians look past the party and focus more on the candidate. GEJ has impressed me and likewise every Nigerian who wants to be truthful to himself/herself. His accomplishment in this past few months point to the fact that with him a greater Nigeria is attainable. To cap it all up, never in the history of this great Nation has an electioneering process witnessed such minimal (almost zero) presidential interference, this is truly Democracy. So therefore, come saturday, I'll go out and thumb for PDP but my vote does not go to the party, my vote goes to the man of great integrity, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by passyjango(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
@jmaine For the fact that you based your entire argument on a sentence ignoring the whole point of the argument, shows you are just a spinner. How are you different from a pastor who bases his entire sermon on a verse ignoring all the other verses that go contrary to his preaching, just for some selfish gains?

To break it down for you considering my recent diagnosis of your intellectual capacity, my point is that we as a people have no moral justification to label men like IBB, Abacha, or OBJ as evil, while condoning, adoring, and supporting men perpetuating even graver evils today. Men whose evil actions have more impact on our lives today than the ones we perceive as evil.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by jmaine: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
passyjango:

@jmaine For the fact that you based your entire argument on a sentence ignoring the whole point of the argument, shows you are just a spinner. How are you different from a pastor who bases his entire sermon on a verse ignoring all the other verses that go contrary to his preaching, just for some selfish gains?

To break it down for you considering my recent diagnosis of your intellectual capacity, my point is that we as a people have no moral justification to label men like IBB, Abacha, or OBJ as evil, while condoning, adoring, and supporting men perpetuating even graver evils today. Men whose evil actions have more impact on our lives today than the ones we perceive as evil.

So considering your acclaimed Intellectual capacity and level, GEJ having this men around him should not be seen as alarming . .Thank you Sir for being such a genius. . .Your Pro BB members need to read how one of their own declared GEJ and Buhari morally alright to associate with this trio . . cos there are more evils being perpetrated .

Kudos Intellectual passyjango . . .I rest my case cos you just declared GEJ morally acceptable by your efforts . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by alanbolo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^^
waow.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by marychi18: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
tlops:

I un-GBAM your case! shocked shocked
@ tlops.
i gat nothing more to say to u guys.

i ll talk to u on saturday evening after d election.

Arguments remain open till then so keep on blabbing. wink grin
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by passyjango(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
jmaine:

So considering your acclaimed Intellectual capacity and level, GEJ having this men around him should not be seen as alarming . .Thank you Sir for being such a genius. . .Your Pro BB members need to read how one of their own declared GEJ and Buhari morally alright to associate with this trio . . cos there are more evils being perpetrated .

Kudos Intellectual passyjango . . .I rest my case cos you just declared GEJ morally acceptable by your efforts . . cheesy cheesy

For your info, I am not anti-GEJ because he dines with IBB or all those people Nigerians have been made to perceive as evil. I do not support him because he is a coconut head and a pretender and has nothing to offer but stories and excuses.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Jenpoet(f): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
#bb2011!
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by davidom: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
i can never vote for a crying General as a President, let me give u guys what was going on Buhari's mind when he was sobbing: after 3 attempts i still can't be President of Nigeria and this ACN just added more insult by refusing to merge with CPC, am i a born losser or is the Presidency by force? Abeg i give up GEJ is the WINNER!!! soobbbingggggg
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by obongtunji: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
I dont just know dis desperation abt power by buhari. I learnt he want 2 hav his 70th yr birthday as a president. I just saw on ntanews24 now, som youth gav him an award kald "icon of democracy" i neva blame dem anyway because dey were nt born when buhari forceful remov shagari from power. Wat else does he want from d system he destroy. Let buhari go bak & take kia of his cattles.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Sensicut(m): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2011
I no most of u that shouting gudluck is lack of knowledge upon what is goin on in the country for almost 12years of nothing lets wait and see may be he wil not turn to badluck but when he happen u wil hide urself under the roof.vote wisely because change we need
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by walton1(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2011
I didn't know the general is also an actor. When he loses Saturday election, someone in Nollywoood or Kanywood, can call him for audition. He can be considered for the movie: Tears for my Beloved Nation. The other day he went to National Stadium to watch a football match involving the Super Eagles: another move meant to fool gulible Nigerians. This is a man we have never seen near any sport arena in Nigeria all of a sudden becoming a football enthusiast. Enough of theatrics. We know the nation's economy is bad but Jonathan will fix things. The man came into power barely ten months. I am convinced he will do well irrespective of the party he belongs. When Buhari was in power for almost two years, what did he achieve apart executing people, jailing innocent people and flogging people on the street in the name of discipline. Sorry general, we need a man who can unite Nigeria not a Fulani statesman who wants power desperately from ATIKU and IBB
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Sensicut(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2011
U forget wen bastard obj comeback to gorverment are u blind then wen he turn fuel to gold.garri to cocaine.job to feul scarcity person like u already adapt to surferness even doe u have money u dont remember the future of ur children.jonathan mr yahoo boy no money again in nigeria account.change we need lets give another party chance
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by marychi18: 1:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Sensicut:

U forget wen naughty person obj comeback to gorverment are u blind then wen he turn fuel to gold.garri to cocaine.job to feul scarcity person like u already adapt to surferness even doe u have money u dont remember the future of your children.jonathan mr yahoo boy no money again in nigeria account.change we need lets give another party chance
How many fuel scarcity have u seen since Jonathan came into power? Think wit ur brains and not ur bums,Nigerians!

GEJ jooor!
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Odunnu: 1:28am On Apr 14, 2011
So you had to watch TV to find a queue?
Previously, queues literally assaulted my eyes. I didnt have to watch TV to 'find' a queue.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by drgica74: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2011
Buhari has no Plan for Nigeria. He goes to Lagos, sees two OKada people fighting, he says, I will give all Okadas Damfo. He goes to Kano, sees traffic jam, he says I will build fly overs for Kano. His plans come on the spur of the moment, he is not prepared.

I think he is just coming for vendetta, to deal with some people, not really to improve any living standard. He has not been happy his tenure was terminated and he still holds grudges.

This is just my opinion out of personal observation anyway.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by Odunnu: 2:14am On Apr 14, 2011
Donlittle:

how will i see a petrol queue in abuja while am in lagos if not with the help of a tv?? or let me say media
your dumb
pathetic gej fans aint you?
Dont be too quick in calling another person 'dumb' when its obvious you are the one exhibiting a lack of common sense.
Thank God you stay in Lag, do you see or get assaulted with the sight of 2days unwashed bodies sweating out just to buy a rationed maximum 50L of fuel? This scenario was always on our faces, and the other guy says 'GEJ = no fuel scarcity' and you want to kill your self to prove him wrong because you watched TV (thats the catch word 'Tv') and strained to see a queue somewhere in Abuja, on TV!
Kai! The height of SHIPISHi brainwashing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / Governor Ganduje Denies 5Million Dollars Bribe Allegations / Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.