Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. (13103 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Serve, Says Jonathan - Punch / If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words / I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by EPOMA(m): 1:34am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=50pt]vote BUHARI Today for a better future[/size]

[size=50pt]vote BUHARI Today[/size]

http://www.france24.com/en/20110415-73-million-register-to-vote-in-Nigerian*presidential-elections
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by efisher(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2011
Do not waste your votes on Buhari, he has given up long ago.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by bossinie: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
When you have a Gen. who was booted out of office by another Gen. in the same way he ousted a civilian government two things come to mind.(1) A self-righteous man who assumed office after ousting Shagari to quickly institute the moral standard in the populace which he felt was grossly lacking. (2) An unfulfilled Gen. whose agenda was abruptly cut short by his contemporary for which he has developed an unquenchable passion for a vendetta he believes through a come back to the realms of power can be actualized after-all OBJ did it .Personally to say the Gen. is desperate is an understatement particularly when this is the third and possibly his last attempt to actualize his ambition.Desperation is usually viewed by many as a red flag for a 'no trust' sign,that is why many will not succeed in job interviews,young girls will not win the love of prospective suitors who wish to settle down,some contractors will not win a single job in many years,housewives chose diabolic means to keep their husbands etc.
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by citypage: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2011
for me i think the nature of the country is underrating him and he want's to help out, but Goodluck is still ok,
Re: Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. by citypage: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin HE SHOULD BE BECAUSE HE WHANT'S TO HELP OUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.