Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? (18735 Views)

Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Xenry: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
TESLA wink

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Asadujames202(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
@official G- worldwide

Bombing is the escape route out of poverty

2/7 chilling under AC comfirming payment
And they wonder why boys look fresh
Truly, G issa soft work

3 Likes

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Aaa007: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
ESN so dat burning of biafra land will continue grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by llade(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
World Bank
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Igbankpa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
UN
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by janedonez(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Oil and Gas.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by captainamiedi1: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Any of the big tech company. Google, Facebook, amazon, twitter etc

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Etco nigeria
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Elonmuskfan: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
ictjobber:
Ebube Agu
cheesy grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by StankovicEgeni(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good afternoon, my brothers and Sisters. Can anyone help me track my NIN with my tracking number: S7Y0O0ZP60007UF. It's very important. God bless you all. Thanks..... I lost the number I used to register my NIN
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:
Somebody asked me this question. He is a well connected man. I just completed my NYSC.

Nairalanders no fall my hand. Suggestions pls.

The person just gave you a blank cheque. That's exactly what he did.

You just have to think seriously about it and consider certain factors and peculiarities about your person before giving him a reply or choosing an organisation.

Just don't give a hasty reply whatever you do.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Dagrace01(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
A consulate,embassy, or foreign affairs ministry
because that's my field of study..
Alternately I'll go for any of the following:
Aviation company
Shipment company
An Oil company
Real Estate company
Or a content writer for any company
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by OnyeOlokoro(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
NLNG cool

2 Likes

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Bahrain: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by West2019(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
I want to become the next president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Pisol(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
I like shipment and Education
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by optionalY09: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
JPS Creative Support

Check if they are hiring at Jpssupport.com
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Lovelyn451(f): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
na ur type dey miss opportunity, this is a question that needs immediate answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Tbasicme: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
C.I.A, KGB, MOSSAD. angry

shocked Hmmm. Or Amotekun better still Ebubeagu.
grin

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by shegzhkn: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ok lemme start like this,

CIA
NSA (National Security Agency, Fort Meade Maryland)
NGA
DNI

and then run for president White house straight grin

and i will now retire to Hawaii on maui island .....

Somebody shout hallelujah.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Najdorf: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
DeepMind
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by onenaija001(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Xenry:
TESLA wink
oil dey ur head abeg wink
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Julius Berger.
GTB.

Foreign:
Tesla
Goggle.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by luuvv: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigerian Geological Services Agency
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Xenry: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
onenaija001:
oil dey ur head abeg wink
The future is Electric Cars, let Nigeria drink their oil. grin

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by ogbevireo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Choose NAPIMS it is a subsidiary of NNPC
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by OscarJaden(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Work with the financial and crime commission
EFCC

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by chichimezie(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
oil and gas of course grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Rolexjerry(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
northvietnam:
NNPC

CBN

DPR

ECOWAS

UNICEF

American Embassy

Any Nigerian Embassy in UK, USA, CHINA, INDO, HONG KONG JAPAN , Schengen countries ,

At all at all
FIRS
NCC
FAAN/Customs and be posted to MMIA Lagos only.

Airforce

Navy and be posted to Nigerian water shores on the ship only so u can run tinz with sea pirates

Ministry of finance , works and hosing ,power

NDIC
Chai. You be thief, this guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by TATALoAlaMu: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tbasicme:

shocked Hmmm. Or Amotekun better still Ebubeagu.
grin

Agbekoya ni grin

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by lindiwey: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
NFIU
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by SeaTrade(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Diageo(commercial director). smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! / Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.