Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? (18721 Views)

Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by engeen(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
NGO.
professore:
Somebody asked me this question. He is a well connected man. I just completed my NYSC.

Nairalanders no fall my hand. Suggestions pls.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by FBIBOT(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Agbekoya ni grin

grin grin OPC self no bad
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Fakkyar(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
NCC or DPR
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by 735i(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
OPEC
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by TATALoAlaMu: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
FBIBOT:

grin grin OPC self no bad

Na Bakassi grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Google,snapcart,microsoft,facebook etc
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by adewuyia2014(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
1F30M4:
Alright.. The man wants to know the job industry/sector you fit in wrt your discipline (what you studied in school) orrr skills you've acquired overtime. In other words, he wants to know what you can do.. Here are various job industries/sectors;

• Agriculture
• Automotive
• Commerce
• Construction
• Education
• Food & Beverages
• Financial services
• Information Technology
• Healthcare
• Hospitality
• Manufacturing
• Media
• Oil & Gas
• Public Services
• Real Estate
• Transport, etc to mention but a few

Good luck in finding your niche.

Information Technology
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by PAWG(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Saudi ARAMCO

2 Likes

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by EdwardRandy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
I'm fully into entertainment and manufacturing
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by drakeli: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
ISIS

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Iwantpeace: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
National open University of Nigeria PTDF UNICEF DPR NNPC
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by jbhitler(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Local content.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by PAWG(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:
Somebody asked me this question. He is a well connected man. I just completed my NYSC.

Petroleum Equalization Fund, Abuja

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by EdwardRandy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lavisha:
Aso villa kitchen.
I'll secure the job for you if only you'll sign agreement with me that you'll poison buhari within a period of six months? wink
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by PAWG(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Barbiturate:
Breweries. Guinness or Ab Inbev

Lagos people
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by anyamashima(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Charity begins from home,love Your country before loving another. You hear ?cheesy
VTJN:
same here, I love UN

I wish God can just pick up my call seriously!
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Duplexxx: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Ddream6627(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
NNPC,CBN,NLNG,FIRS.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Trustedpronet: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
I prefer my company 100%
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by sunnyp20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Banditry and kidnapping is quite lucrative.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by vickertony(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Facebook or Quora.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Lavisha(f): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
EdwardRandy:

I'll secure the job for you if only you'll sign agreement with me that you'll poison buhari within a period of six months? wink
Six months ke?!

The vegetable cow will be gone in 24hrs- trust me.

I will use his favvy as bait; kunu or fura de nunu are irresistible to the vegetable cow.

4 Likes

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Adexy4us(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:

Naso dem dey ask , at the end they won't render any help. They'll be like " let me see what i can do"....

Lori iro.... they won't do shit.

Put your hope in God and hustle for yourself..

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by pyman11(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ministry of finance......FIRS.......Nigeria custom service.....God I want either of the 3.....so help me
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by EdwardRandy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lavisha:

Six months ke?!

The vegetable cow will be gone in 24hrs- trust me.

I will use his favvy as bait; kunu or fura de nunu are irresistible to the vegetable cow.
cheesy cheesy
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by ShadowCracker(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
One day I would work for Microsoft, after which I would startup my multi-billion tech company here in Yoruba nation cool.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Kyrx(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
NASA, NASA man, its painful to the marrow that I couldn’t/haven’t achieved that. I ain’t giving up yet.

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Raskass: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Myself
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by professore(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
Go for any org that deals with the welfare of women and children. believe me you'd hammer.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
really? grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by gulfer: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
I will like to work in political organization, elected as a senator to be paid armed robber salary grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Pfizer research lab, Astrazeneca or GSK research Laboratory.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by professore(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
ainas247:
, OP nah Naija you be OoOOo
Tell Him you can work in any Organization cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
do you really wish me the best lai dis? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances / Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! / A Message For The Unemployed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.