Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? (18715 Views)

Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by VTJN(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Trimjos:

WFP sure pass. 1.4m take home per month (mid level staff)
wow! This is blood money
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by zeeace(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:
Somebody asked me this question. He is a well connected man. I just completed my NYSC.

Nairalanders no fall my hand. Suggestions pls.
that is what they will tell you, till you reach 5 years for house, No job. then you will know that wishes are nothing but castles in the air.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Tbasicme: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Agbekoya ni grin

Haha grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by alien1: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
NSML
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by fatymore(f): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
FIRS or any government job I will take grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Trimjos: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
VTJN:
wow! This is blood money

iNGO pays like crazy. CRS, international Red cross, IRC, msf and host of others

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Casham: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
I wish to work any where I will be made to be travelling any how. Or where I will be in contact with water(the sea or the ocean) Or any place that will put me close to animals. Or let me just be an actor; for then I can be anything.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by anyamashima(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
cheesy
VTJN:
Yes sir, i hear!
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Kingininge(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:
Somebody asked me this question. He is a well connected man. I just completed my NYSC.

NPA

2 Likes

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by whitewizardry(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
OscarJaden:
Work with the financial and crime commission

EFCC

how much efcc dey pay?
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nwaotu10(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Efcc grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by uchejustine: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
If opportuned, I will like to work for NESREA.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Stanzingerzy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
El classico football
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by ModestGal(f): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
WHO
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
TOYOTA. HEADQUARTERS. Aichi, Japan
LOCKHEED MARTIN AEROSPACE. USA.
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS. USA
SIEMENS AG. �� Germany

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by AntichristXXX: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Calicolabs
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Pk01(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Baba u forget NPA...my oga dey there that guy dey ball gang!
northvietnam:
NNPC

CBN

DPR

ECOWAS

UNICEF

American Embassy

Any Nigerian Embassy in UK, USA, CHINA, INDO, HONG KONG JAPAN , Schengen countries ,

At all at all
FIRS
NCC
FAAN/Customs and be posted to MMIA Lagos only.

Airforce

Navy and be posted to Nigerian water shores on the ship only so u can run tinz with sea pirates

Ministry of finance , works and hosing ,power

NDIC
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Vintiana: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Agriculture
I studied Agricultural extension and management
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Williemyself: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:

Ipob

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by stanley000: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Speaking as a civil engineer if u by chance become even a level 8 at ministry of works ur money will go on a deep end

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Oppy2k2: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
WHO, UNICEF, UN, NNPC, SHELL, CBN
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by JBsconcept(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
ECOWAS OR WHO
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by inchristalone(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Healthcare sector has been my crush from day one especially, NAFDAC.

Want to know why?

I graduated from UNN with Second class upper. But ever since then, I've never worked in any health related firm. I wish to someday locate my dear field and contribute my quota the little I can.

My destiny helper, if you're here, this is the time. Reach me on, Zero eight zero, 39597512.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by slimjosh231(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
I’ve always wanted to be an Architect. Right now I’m a fashion designer!!.. both still has to do with designs sha.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
ECOWAS.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
sammirano:
NNPC OR CBN
cbn that one na work..if u hear salary u go shock

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Shaev7(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
professore:

Central Bank of Nigeria, C.B.N.

Simple, take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Funkybabee(f): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
to be candid, my own organization
a very big store
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by emmyN(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Radautoworks
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Ay04z(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fu*k it I want to be my own boss. Am on d path already. Banking and telecoms tinz.
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by sammirano: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
osazsky:
cbn that one na work..if u hear salary u go shock

Cbn for me is of passion. I love regulation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances / Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! / A Message For The Unemployed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.