Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? (18717 Views)

Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by bizhop01: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2021
StankovicEgeni:
Good afternoon, my brothers and Sisters. Can anyone help me track my NIN with my tracking number: S7Y0O0ZP60007UF. It's very important. God bless you all. Thanks..... I lost the number I used to register my NIN
When nairaland become NIMC office
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Goldp5988(f): 4:30am On Apr 16, 2021
Oil and Gas
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Dreyton36: 5:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Assassin creed

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Highorbit7O16: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2021
NESTLE NESTLE NESTLE NESTLE NESTLE
God help me
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Anoniemos01: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2021
emmanuel596:
FBI,CIA, secret service
I wish same too but,, here we are, stuck in this dull reality

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Whoknowsme: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2021
I'll like to work with a large fashion house that are into branding too
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by whippersnapper(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2021
NDDC,PENCOM,ICPC,NIA,PENGASSAN,, FAAN,NEMA, TETFUND, JAMB,NYSC

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2021
1. Birtish American Tobacco as a Customer service officer.
2. IITA as a researcher cause I have a degree in Animal and Environmental Biology.
3. US, Canadian or any international embassy as an Administrative officer or Customer service officer.
4. UN, WHO and any other worthy organizations that can give me positive exposure and career advancement grin.

But for now, I am praying for Baba God to pick my call for the 2 recent interviews I attended this week at 2 reputable organisations in Ibadan. I will come and share my testimony, Amen grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Richdee1(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2021
saphiere:
Go for any org that deals with the welfare of women and children. believe me you'd hammer.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
Like??
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by MTFindout(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2021
DPR.. cheesy

No time to dey waste time. cool
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by VTJN(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Abigarnics01:
1. Birtish American Tobacco as a Customer service officer.
2. IITA as a researcher cause I have a degree in Animal and Environmental Biology.
3. US, Canadian or any international embassy as an Administrative officer or Customer service officer.
4. UN, WHO and any other worthy organizations that can give me positive exposure and career advancement grin.

But for now, I am praying for Baba God to pick my call for the 2 recent interviews I attended this week at 2 reputable organisations in Ibadan. I will come and share my testimony, Amen grin grin grin.
God will answer your prayers!
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by VTJN(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
zeeace:
that is what they will tell you, till you reach 5 years for house, No job. then you will know that wishes are nothing but castles in the air.
LMAO�... People with different promises
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Nostradamus: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
procter&Gamble cool cool
my love for American corporations no be today cool grin
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Generalwoodz(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Iyanuoluwa27:
Chevron
iyanu, I pray it works for you... Greetings from GSS Raka
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by Iyanuoluwa27(f): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Generalwoodz:
iyanu, I pray it works for you... Greetings from GSS Raka
Amen thanks
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by baysan(m): 3:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Main One, Google Nigeria, Ericsson , Huawei, Interswitch
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by tuna85: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2021
UNICEF
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by poundsanddollars(f): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Guys Pls any idea what the salary and allowances of CBSS Senior Supervisor II Grade 9 step 1 in CBN is? BTW what does it mean...thanks
Re: In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? by poundsanddollars(f): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
sammirano:
NNPC OR CBN
what is CBN salary and allowances for entry level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / 6 Things Job Seekers Do That Sabotage Their Interview Chances / Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.