Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? (9875 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by horlajide: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
hell no!
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Yes and No
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by klear(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
Y wld I wnt 2 b wit s.one like dat
mystikal:

spoilt people are human too
Sure dey r human beings bt dey dnt make it easy 4 pple 2 luv dem.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by nagoma(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
Your definition of spoilt confused me, I thought spoilt means something that was good but now became bad. Your own definition -I used to call selfish.

I will of course not date a selfish person once I discover them. As for spoilt person meaning "bad"- it depends on what I want from the dating. I am considerate it's sometimes better to have someone that is  already spoilt than going on to spoil a good person - it also saves time.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Natasha2(f): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
don't know
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
d best way 2 change a person is 2 live by example. if he/she is self, be generous. I have live wit all sort of piple d good d bad and d ugly, and d truth is they all like me. @topic i can date a spoil girl, the truth is i even like them.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Natasha2(f): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^ hmm undecided
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by SAGoddess: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
I personally wouldn't date a selfish person and I get turned off when I realise this about them. . . . . .I can't have a man always getting his way because my spirit would want to be freed, I like doing ME, will compromise along the way but I will not be pushed around by a partner who thinks he is always right. . . . . . .
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by andyanders: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
[b]WELL, I THINK IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE. IT ALL DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED. A SPOILT PERSON COULD MEAN DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. YOU CAN DATE A SPOILT PERSON DEPENDING ON YOUR LEVEL OF TOLERANCE. WE ALL COME FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUND AND WITH DIFFERENT SENSE OF UNDERSTANDING.

SOMEONE WHO LIVED HIS LIFE ALL IN A VERY DESCENT BACKGROUND, LIKE IN VICTORIA ISLAND, IKOYI, MAITAMA IN ABUJA  “AKA” “AJIBO” CAN BE REFERRED TO AS A SPOILT PERSON BY SOMEONE WHO LIVED ALL HIS LIFE IN A SLUMP LIKE AGEGE, AJAGUNLE “AKA “AJIKPAKO”   ETC BECAUSE, “AJIBO MAN/WOMAN WILL ALWAYS LOVE A GOOD KIND OF LIFE. THAT LIFE STYLE COULD BE REFERRED TO AS “SPOILT” PERSON IN THE EYES OF SOME “AJIKPAKO”

A PERSON WHO HAS LIVED A GOOD LIFE IN A GOOD ENVIRONMENT DOES NOT ALWAYS LOOK AT HIS PARTNER AS BEEN SPOILT BUT ONLY ON FEW OCCASIONS. A YOUNG LADY WHO HAS BEEN COOKED FOR FROM CHILDHOOD BY MAID SERVANTS ALL HER LIFE IF MARRIED TO A PERSON WHO NEVER HAD THAT KIND OF LIFE STYLE WILL BE LOOKED AT BY THE LOW CLASS PARTNER AS A SPOILT  PERSON ‘COS SHE CANNOT COOK FOR HIM.

I CAN DATE A SPOILT PERSON AND STILL WORK OUT THINGS OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP COS I KNOW WHERE THE PERSON IS COMING FROM. I CAN PREPARE FOOD FOR MY LADY IF SHE IS TOO WEAK FOR THE DAY. SOME PEOPLE CAN SEE ME DOING THAT AND SAY HIS LADY IS SPOILT. IF MY WOMAN IS SPOILT AND CANNOT COOK, I CAN TEACH HER HOW TO GET IT DONE WITHOUT HAVING TO SHOUT ON HER.
RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT UNDERSTANDING.
[/b]
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
amefi:

I divorced Mrs. Chima bc she is too spoiled.
I'm now available for any non-spoiled n pretty wife material. Cheers.

Who are [size=44pt]you?[/size] Don't you have some balls to juggle? KMT.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
jay bee:

Yes and No

Depending on the punny huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
nagoma:

Your definition of spoilt confused me, I thought spoilt means something that was good but now became bad. Your own definition -I used to call selfish.

I will of course not date a selfish person once I discover them. As for spoilt person meaning "bad"- it depends on what I want from the dating. I am considerate it's sometimes better to have someone that is  already spoilt than going on to spoil a good person - it also saves time.

Spoiled is a term use widely by the Westerners and not just Americans to describe the person's character and the person is not necessarily selfish. They are used to having their way that their character turned "Diva" and there are a list of other words to describe a person who is spoiled.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeeery, 4get Mrs Chima meeennn.    looooong hisssss. angry

I will always love you like SugarCane! tongue

Please love the sugarcane and leave me be. Why do you keep my name out of your mouth?
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well if anyone can date Mrs Chima, then I can date anything! wink

That is the problem, you [size=44pt]can't[/size] get ANYTHING, Shrek.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by skypopson(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
spoit girls are very aweful nd get anything done except their 9inches high hill shoe
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by nagoma(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Thanks Mrs. chima ; then I will not date a spoilt person but I will spoil who ever I date - just whatever she wants cool cool
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by amefi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who are [size=44pt]you?[/size] Don't you have some balls to juggle? KMT.

Now i know why u hv got so much haters here. No courtesy. Earn it.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrCork17: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima, madam i leave in a 3 bed mansion with swimmming pull and I get get u if i want. truss me! angry
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrCork17: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Mtcheww@Mr-cork
i thought he grew some sense already,but NO.

Goldieluks. sweeery u no u want me. Just admit teeth! wink
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by Goldieluks: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
nah,only in your head cork.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by boycottam: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
WELL, I THINK IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE. IT ALL DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED. A SPOILT PERSON COULD MEAN DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. YOU CAN DATE A SPOILT PERSON DEPENDING ON YOUR LEVEL OF TOLERANCE. WE ALL COME FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUND AND WITH DIFFERENT SENSE OF UNDERSTANDING.

SOMEONE WHO LIVED HIS LIFE ALL IN A VERY DESCENT BACKGROUND, LIKE IN VICTORIA ISLAND, IKOYI, MAITAMA IN ABUJA  “AKA” “AJIBO” CAN BE REFERRED TO AS A SPOILT PERSON BY SOMEONE WHO LIVED ALL HIS LIFE IN A SLUMP LIKE AGEGE, AJAGUNLE “AKA “AJIKPAKO”   ETC BECAUSE, “AJIBO MAN/WOMAN WILL ALWAYS LOVE A GOOD KIND OF LIFE. THAT LIFE STYLE COULD BE REFERRED TO AS “SPOILT” PERSON IN THE EYES OF SOME “AJIKPAKO”

A PERSON WHO HAS LIVED A GOOD LIFE IN A GOOD ENVIRONMENT DOES NOT ALWAYS LOOK AT HIS PARTNER AS BEEN SPOILT BUT ONLY ON FEW OCCASIONS. A YOUNG LADY WHO HAS BEEN COOKED FOR FROM CHILDHOOD BY MAID SERVANTS ALL HER LIFE IF MARRIED TO A PERSON WHO NEVER HAD THAT KIND OF LIFE STYLE WILL BE LOOKED AT BY THE LOW CLASS PARTNER AS A SPOILT  PERSON ‘COS SHE CANNOT COOK FOR HIM.

I CAN DATE A SPOILT PERSON AND STILL WORK OUT THINGS OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP COS I KNOW WHERE THE PERSON IS COMING FROM. I CAN PREPARE FOOD FOR MY LADY IF SHE IS TOO WEAK FOR THE DAY. SOME PEOPLE CAN SEE ME DOING THAT AND SAY HIS LADY IS SPOILT. IF MY WOMAN IS SPOILT AND CANNOT COOK, I CAN TEACH HER HOW TO GET IT DONE WITHOUT HAVING TO SHOUT ON HER.

The best write up ever on NL. some women from good/rich families are spoilt and it's no fault of theirs. Rather than make them feel bad it's best to show them by leading the way
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by desholah(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
OP. kiss
I HAVE DATED A SPOILED/SPOILT PERSON BEFORE AND I REALLY REGRET WHY I HAD TO DATE SUCH A DESPERATE GIRL.
This is what i get,This girl is allowed to buy,see,go and do whatever she wants,anytime and however she wants it.
She sniffs wacky baccy ''cocaine''. . . .To THE EXTENT that when we are together in most events,she would sneak out of my side,heading to the WC in order to sniff that shiitt.I told my sister about the issue,she warned me to stay away from her and to forget bout her entirely.though i found it difficult,she is so lovely,educated ,romantic,caring and was ready to be my wife then .in fact she's a perfect girl and spoiled girl at the same time.I think the prb came from her parents side. . . .they ruined her life.
I still love this girl though we haven't seen for about 4 yrs . . . .She's Arab and her dadd then was among the richest men in Egypt.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
amefi:

Now i know why u hv got so much haters here. No courtesy. Earn it.

Now I know why you are unhappy in your relationship. You earned it.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima, madam i leave in a 3 bed mansion with swimmming pull and I get get u if i want. truss me! angry

It has been almost a year and YOU HAVEN'T nailed anyone with your "three bedroom shelter".

Even your groupies doesn't think you are Bleep WORTHY.
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by SAGoddess: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
andyanders:

[b]WELL, I THINK IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE. IT ALL DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED. A SPOILT PERSON COULD MEAN DIFFERENT THINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. YOU CAN DATE A SPOILT PERSON DEPENDING ON YOUR LEVEL OF TOLERANCE. WE ALL COME FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUND AND WITH DIFFERENT SENSE OF UNDERSTANDING.

SOMEONE WHO LIVED HIS LIFE ALL IN A VERY DESCENT BACKGROUND, LIKE IN VICTORIA ISLAND, IKOYI, MAITAMA IN ABUJA  “AKA” “AJIBO” CAN BE REFERRED TO AS A SPOILT PERSON BY SOMEONE WHO LIVED ALL HIS LIFE IN A SLUMP LIKE AGEGE, AJAGUNLE “AKA “AJIKPAKO”   ETC BECAUSE, “AJIBO MAN/WOMAN WILL ALWAYS LOVE A GOOD KIND OF LIFE. THAT LIFE STYLE COULD BE REFERRED TO AS “SPOILT” PERSON IN THE EYES OF SOME “AJIKPAKO”

A PERSON WHO HAS LIVED A GOOD LIFE IN A GOOD ENVIRONMENT DOES NOT ALWAYS LOOK AT HIS PARTNER AS BEEN SPOILT BUT ONLY ON FEW OCCASIONS. A YOUNG LADY WHO HAS BEEN COOKED FOR FROM CHILDHOOD BY MAID SERVANTS ALL HER LIFE IF MARRIED TO A PERSON WHO NEVER HAD THAT KIND OF LIFE STYLE WILL BE LOOKED AT BY THE LOW CLASS PARTNER AS A SPOILT  PERSON ‘COS SHE CANNOT COOK FOR HIM.

[/b]

Nice one, I had a man teach me how to cook, he was very patient.  He would cook what I wished for on the day if I did not feel like doing the cooking or I was tired. . . after he taught me of course. . . . .we are products of our environment but willingness to learn as we get older is a nice thing to do. . . . .
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
desholah:

OP. kiss
I HAVE DATED A SPOILED/SPOILT PERSON BEFORE AND I REALLY REGRET WHY I HAD TO DATE SUCH A DESPERATE GIRL.
This is what i get,This girl is allowed to buy,see,go and do whatever she wants,anytime and however she wants it.
She sniffs wacky baccy ''cocaine''. . . .To THE EXTENT that when we are together in most events,she would sneak out of my side,heading to the WC in order to sniff that shiitt.I told my sister about the issue,she warned me to stay away from her and to forget bout her entirely.though i found it difficult,she is so lovely,educated ,romantic,caring and was ready to be my wife then .in fact she's a perfect girl and spoiled girl at the same time.I think the prb came from her parents side. . . .they ruined her life.
I still love this girl though we haven't seen for about 4 yrs . . . .She's Arab and her dadd then was among the richest men in Egypt.

Hey suga kiss kiss
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by desholah(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Depending on the punny huh? lipsrsealed
Mrs Einstein da smarty pants wink
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
jay bee:

Mrs Einstein da smarty pants wink

You get some? tongue
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by LeyeAkano: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
I believ spoilt pple can be reformed but not all of them, some ar dry fish among while some ar still soft, let us pray to God for the best partner
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You get some? tongue
Always a willing giver cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? by andyanders: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ desholah
(I HAVE DATED A SPOILED/SPOILT PERSON BEFORE AND I REALLY REGRET WHY I HAD TO DATE SUCH A DESPERATE GIRL.
She sniffs wacky baccy ''cocaine''.)

THIS IS NOT WHAT/WHO A SPOILED/SPOILT PERSON AS BEEN STATED HEREIN BY THE POSTER.

WHAT YOU JUST EXPLAINED ABOVE IS JUST A CRACK HEAD/COCAINE ADDICT. LEARN TO CONTRIBUTE INTELLIGENTLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video) / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.