Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family (36986 Views)

Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by xavuv: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Are we now in a generation of reverse psychology?

Someone who is under the manipulation of evil forces....Praise for what exactly?

May we never marry a woman that we will have to defend to the point of leaving our inheritance, brothers and sisters and the whole family at Large.....

A united family breeds Inner Peace....

Primordial ideology

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2021
I think this guy is a troll. We need to stop quoting him.

Stakeholders?
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Their business in the marriage?

You are asking stakeholders and custodians of our culture their business in the marriage.

are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Arijude(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2021
All those people supporting peter are yorubas because there is no way they will be against their evil sister, Lola. To my brothers, if you ever love your life, never you engage in any relationship with a yoruba lady of above 30. Their ladies within that age bracket know how to tie a man down with juju. And if that happens, you can only be delivered if you're somebody who knows how to pray otherwise you're gone forever. Their love portions are very very potent and if you're somebody that collects something from her and eat, then she will have the chance to be loading your system with love portion. Run from those older yoruba aunties. They are very dangerous. I know them very well. This is just the case of Peter. Peter can't pray so he can't get his deliverance easily.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by toprealman: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2021
Whatever will make me break away from family, good Lord, may I never meet or have such.

4 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Monogamy: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Their business in the marriage?

You are asking stakeholders and custodians of our culture their business in the marriage.

are you serious?

Are the stakeholders and custodians of your culture the one that determined/will determine who you would marry?
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by tonididdy(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2021
Topmaike007:
real insult my brother
Nigerians are one hell of a people.
This Harry and marckel still need 100% security even in the USA and Canada.

Just one scratch on Harry and you will see the British Royal army will come out of nowhere in his defence even as he has renounced his royalty linkage.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Monogamy: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Hideki:
Families have rules and codes that keeps them, binds them, prospers or tortures them. A woman is supposed to continue that code. The day she begins to place her interest first, she should be treated as a rebel

But what if the Family codes is not favouring one of the family members, I see no reason why they can't walk out

Family is exaggerated

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Jolomenas: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a blood thirsty terrorist. He can't suck my blood cos it's bitter than bitter leaf
How far bros, pass me the kpoli na grin
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Boss469(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

A woman who dumped her husband of 4 years just because she was eyeing prince harry is good as been devilish and manipulative..

She divorced her first husband 2013

She met the Prince 2016

Stop spreading fake news oga

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by fashrola(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2021
In this life eh... Marry a very good and supportive wife, Because I've seen a lot of men been abandoned by family (Brothers, sisters, friends etc) cos of "Economic downturn" predicament..... When eventually things pickup again, Some people go start to dey talk (The wife don cage am, e too dey listen to him wife) but they forgot what those couple passed through in life before getting their feet back

Never question couple's decision on their families (Because na dem get shoes and dem no where e dey pinch dem)

Your wife na your first family before any other person, Cos na the first point of contact be that for your life..........

8 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2021
The RF have a history of throwing their spouses, siblings, children etc under the bus for the institution.
There is no place in the West for that any longer.
Their people are insisting that love, compassion, equity should rule their society not bigotry,racism and self promotion.
Family is everything.
Nuclear family is everything.
All of the queen's children have been divorced at least once (except Prince Edward). They are known to be psychologically messed up that nobody finds it easy to live with them.
The queen has thrown her own husband, children, and even only sister under the bus for that institution. Her sister died miserable.
It is good for Prince Harry that he chooses love and family over power and one achaic institution..
My 2 cents!
Gilbertase:
what you dont understand is in the very very near future, she will leave this marriage too, and only then will Harry learn just how shameful it is to publicly villify your own family and heritage, a heritage that preceeds his great great great grandfather, because of babe. He should ask himself what earth-moving sacrifice that Meghan has made for him to warrant this sacrifice he has made. Woman wey i go do this for, maybe she go gats dash me like 7 of her vital organs..and even then, i wont bring the british royal family to public ridicule, i will simply do whatever i want to do without making any NOISE.

Silly lies and excuses..they didnt accomodate you, but they allowed you marry the prince, they were present at the wedding, they formally acknowledged your child. If they didnt wanna do any of these who will challenge/question the head of the freaking great Britain!? Her own family dey dysfunctional, she dey complain about another family. Same family that raised the man she wan die on top put. Harry will soon realise his folly, and na here we go read am, when the soup don done. Wetin concern Meghan with sanctity of marriage??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=99728863]Who are the Nigerians?

Are we now in a generation of reverse psychology?

Someone who is under the manipulation of evil forces....Praise for what exactly?

May we never marry a woman that we will have to defend to the point of leaving our inheritance, brothers and sisters and the whole family at Large.....

A united family breeds Inner Peace

[/quote

If the family are too selfish to understand his feelings...then Bleep Dem,Paul has his own wife, Jude has his own so why hating on Lola....pls be sensible jare
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Mrbenny001: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2021
I'm personally not really surprise.. Harry the Prince will not hesitate to side with His wife.. looking back on what happened to his late mother princess Diana

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2021
bunto:
I think this guy is a troll. We need to stop quoting him.

Stakeholders?

Oh, you better not quote again pls
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Are the stakeholder and custodians of your culture the one that determined/will determine who you would marry?

If so they must be right in their own wisdom. A toad does not run in daylight for nothing.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by DestroyEvil: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You aren't understanding anything.
Moreover Harry issues is left for britain to dictate, handle and air their views while peters issue is left for ndigbo to look into it and know that something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Something has gone wrong somewhere.
I thank the great guy below me for helping us know the Truth:
mainman7:
Bitter Truth time! Are you ready?! Ok. Someone once said "If you see a Snake and see an Igbo, quickly kill the Igbo first because Igbos are more deceitful and dangerous than snakes." I didn't believe this Initially, but when I discovered that the North earned their respect and peace from Igbos only after they started massively killing them. Yorubas on the other hand accepted them as brothers, soon they started satanically eyeing Yoruba Land, and hatched a plan of enslaving Yorubas right on Yoruba Land. It is forever in Igbo Nature to ferociously Bite the Finger that feeds them. Just because Yorubas focused on Education and Igbos focused on trading, they were able to rake in much of Yorubas Monies. But instead of being grateful and thankful, they used this same Yoruba Money to stab Yorubas in the back by engaging in derogatory scandalous slanding of Yorubas as a People. Telling other tribes that Yorubas are stupid, dirty, etc. Until Yorubas start to mercilessly kill Igbos enmasse like Housa-Fulanis do, Igbos would never respect them. The plan is very much under way for Yorubas to earn their much deserved respect from Igbos by mercilessly killing them enmasse, it shall happen very soon all over Yoruba Land.. It is just their nature, as subtle deceptive snakes and scopions, Igbos can never change their satanic evil wicked ever nursing greed and evil for other people Nature, unless they are massively slaughtered. It is the only way to make them think like normal apperecitive human souls. Let me remind those with short memories here, During Good luck Jonathan era, this their Satnic agenda would have been achieved if he won 2nd Term. They already got the Law in Process, saying that Igbos can become Governor of Lagos, Lagos is a no Man's Land, etc. Truly, you would be destroy by the Satanic Igbos masquerading as Saints everywhere if you don't quickly destroy them. There is a wicked nepotic insatiably Greedy Demon in every Igbo.

As Southerners, just before 1960, Azikwe and Awolowo made an Oath to form Political alliance so that Azikwe would become Nigerian Prime Minister while Awolowo would be the President, more so because both Southerners have fought for Nigerian Independence from Britain since 1956 when the Northerners were still saying they don't want Indipendence, the North wanted to remain slaves to Britain. Awowlo and all Yorubas were rudely shocked the following Day to see same Azikwe coming out in alliance with Tafawa Balewa. Igbos are born Betrayals, they Introduced Politic of Betrayal into Nigeria. He was Afraid of pattering with an extremely wise Sage like Awolowo to make Nigeria great, he rather wanted a dimwitted Northerner that he could manipulate so that Igbos can enslave every other Tribes in the Nation. Unfortunately, the Northerner that he thought he could enslave soon proved to know Politics more than Igbos. After which the ever Greedy satanic Igbos resulted to massive Bloodshed of other Tribal Leaders on January 29, 1966. They just want to own Nigeria and every soul in the Nation.

Hmmm... Ok. In another news, the guy's reply below made me know that there is still Hope for Nigeria. We all know that Greed is what started the very first Coup and Political Bloodshed in Nigeria. Fulanis were very good people who never knew that Destiny of a Nation could be enslaved with guns plus Polical Authority till evil Souls showed them the satanic way by being the very first to do such on January 29, 1966. Know you History, so that you know your true Enemy that already masquerades as Saints.
You are among the very few that still has Sense on NL. You are very intelligent, unlike most gullible senseless people on NL Hoodwinked and brainwashed to think GTB is the one defaulting. Innoson is a Big Thief! Wise ones know how highly tribalistic Igbos still supported and justified Evans in notorious merciless Kidnapper, is it Innoson that obviously tried to Borrowed from GTB, tried to dupe the Bank and still unrepentantly dragging the Noble Name of the Bank in the mud that the sad souls called Igbos would now defend?! Worse still Innoson was robbing Nigeria Government by Tax Evation on all is Imports until this GTB case exposed the 419 Company. By now, myhopic gullible Yorubas should have learned enough from History to never to be manipulated by the satanically deceitful souls called Igbos. They are frantically trying to DeMarket GTB so that unscrupulous Igbo Banks like Fidelity Bank can hijack their large Customers.

You should know the irreparable Depth to which satanic Nepotism and demonic Hatered for other Humanity has eaten Igbo Souls by seeing how wickedly United they have been against the Innocent Wonderful Benevolent Soul like Lola who lifted the whole Okoye Family from excruciating Poverty when they were nobody. Yet, they quickly forgot that and chew the Finger that fed them. Such Satanic Heartless is what only Igbos are capable of.

All the Fulani Bandits and Tribal Killers that now scatter about in Nigeria should ONLY Kill Igbos, because they introduce Political Killings into a Once Thriving Country called Nigeria. All Igbos must be wiped out from the Surface of the Earth. "Woe unto them that say they are Jew and they are not! But they are Synagogue of Satan!" Talking about Igbos! They masquerade as Saints whereas they are the most evil Satanic Souls on Earth. The CREATOR of all Humanity shall Avenge the sleepless Nights you eternally sad Souls called Ignos have caused the likes of Lola and others, all the Innocent Yoruba Blood shed during the Coup and even the Blood of the ones killed by Bandits shall forver be upon Igbos, they introduced Bloodshed and Political Killings into a once wonderful innocent Nation called Nigeria. May Judgement of ALMIGHTY GOD once again Fall unpon all the satanic insatiably Greedy Souls Igbos and permanently wipe them out of existence. They shall all be wiped out of the Surface of Earth for the unnepolitic untribalistic united Humanity to enjoy Everlasting Peace. All enemies wishing Yorubas evil in their hearts, Thunder of Eledumare shall slaughter all! I have posted another article that so glaringly Prove that the Reason why Igbos hate Yorubas so much is because all their deams and Peaks of Life the aspire and to achieve in this Life, Yorubas have achieved it. Next time you see a Yoruba, duff your hat, kowtow and bow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by lexy2014: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2021
bunto:
You seem so ignorant!
Spewing rubbish on such a public forum is not good for your health.

Why don't u educate him& negate d rubbish
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2021
Like harry like peter, real Niggarrrs grin grin

The same people that mocked peter for choosing lola over his family, re now hailing him because Oyibo man did the same.
Hypocrites cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by lexy2014: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
Boss469:

She divorced her first husband 2013

She met the Prince 2016

Stop spreading fake news oga

How does this negate what he said?
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by stasius: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
I hate women who play victim whereas they are Manipulators in chief!
You are crying racism, meanwhile it was Prince Charles that walked you down the aisle and not your father. Why? Because you are not in good terms with your father. People that are racist yet they accepted you marrying their son.
Meghan is a manipulator.
She is even a divorcee(not judging her anyway). How sure are we that she won't divorce Harry at the end of the whole saga?
Meghan simply does not want to blend into the family traditions of the Royalties. She wants to be free and Liberal like a typical American that she is.
We have seen where liberalism has left the world.

Am happy the Queen has remained silent to all these her rants and manipulation.
The Royal family will change their traditions because of you? As who? Who is Meghan by the way? She is not even an A-list Hollywood actress.

Abeg Meghan shift.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Tap0lane: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
The mother was a foolish mother even in hell where she is.

chuose2:
his mother knew why she was rejected

Now he has married her, is PSquare still functional? NO!
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by tonididdy(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

And what else who Harry need from the royal family that he hasn't gotten.

Happiness matters in life. If Harry separating from his royal family is what is going to satisfy his happiness need,then so be it.. Same as Peter
Pls leave Peter out of this.
That ones case is a case of 'kayamata' pls.

Meanwhile you say marckel and Harry are happy? What about their kids? (Why make that decision for them?)
Marckel may be happy which I doubt (otherwise they won't go ranting on national TV, there is no woman in the world who wouldn't like the princess life hence the reason she had a princesses Royal weeding in the first place).
The case of Harry and marckel is a case of negotiations gone wrong. What they wanted, wasn't theirs to have as at the time.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by NADFOR: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
baddosky1:
Abeg you people should stop this stupid comparison

Meghan and Harry walked out for a course.

Lola used manipulation in roping Peter against his family!

Where has it gotten Peter to now? His twin whom he fights is dropping hit every year from the time of their separation while Peter does nothing else but showing us six packs and 2005 model cars he owns every year.
can you mention one of her manipulative scenarios you've personally witnessed?
That your mouth is very big does not mean you should spew heavy trash from it.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Monogamy: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If so they must be right in their own wisdom. A toad does not run in daylight for nothing.

Have they been always right?

Would you question their decisions if you thought it was wrong?

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by idahme(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Uyi168:

If the table turns, I'm not so sure the woman will do the same for him..

angry

Women don't do that.... They only instigate ment to do their bidding.....

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by helpee(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

But what if the Family codes is not favouring one of the family members, I see no reason why they can't walk out

Family is exaggerated
I guess you are still so young and naive. Family is exaggerated? Assuming that is true...is it woman and marriage that is not exaggerated? You will abadon a family because of a woman that can easily divource you legally? It is extremely difficult for a family to officially divource you but a woman will easily do that to you. Love your wife but never at the expense of your family. Some family members may be bad but once every member of your family is bad and only your wife is right....you are under the manipulation of a cunning woman. It is very dangerous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Hideki(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Family is exaggerated
"Those whose kolanuts were cracked by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble "-At what point is the code not favourable? When you now live in luxury apartment, drive luxurious cars? When you start counting hundreds of millions? or when you beg for your next meal? Family can be a curse or a blessing. If it blesses you cherish it. If it curses you, liberate it. Family is never overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Tap0lane: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Story teller the comparison is with about Igbo bigotry n hypocrisy so shed lil light on that.

Gilbertase:
what you dont understand is in the very very near future, she will leave this marriage too, and only then will Harry learn just how shameful it is to publicly villify your own family and heritage, a heritage that preceeds his great great great grandfather, because of babe. He should ask himself what earth-moving sacrifice that Meghan has made for him to warrant this sacrifice he has made. Woman wey i go do this for, maybe she go gats dash me like 7 of her vital organs..and even then, i wont bring the british royal family to public ridicule, i will simply do whatever i want to do without making any NOISE.

Silly lies and excuses..they didnt accomodate you, but they allowed you marry the prince, they were present at the wedding, they formally acknowledged your child. If they didnt wanna do any of these who will challenge/question the head of the freaking great Britain!? Her own family dey dysfunctional, she dey complain about another family. Same family that raised the man she wan die on top put. Harry will soon realise his folly, and na here we go read am, when the soup don done. Wetin concern Meghan with sanctity of marriage??
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by BSdetector: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Lola okoye wouldn't have gone through half the shit she saw if she was Igbo, or if she was a rich yoruba man he'd automatically become their inlaw even if he hasn't married....igbos are highly clannish and tribalistic, they'd chill and be friendly with you if they have something to gain but will sabotage you once you're making headway, and the same people hailing Peter were the same one's calling Lola a home breaker and all sorts of names. Anyways I don't pity Yoruba's who foolishly marry outside their tribe, let her just pray nothing happens to Peter cus his two brothers will devour what's left of their home.... we Yoruba's have become ret@rdedly liberal and foolish, it's a good thing these kind of things are happening.

6 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Monogamy: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

Pls leave Peter out of this.
That ones case is a case of 'kayamata' pls.

Meanwhile you say marckel and Harry are happy? What about their kids? (Why make that decision for them?)
Marckel may be happy which I doubt (otherwise they won't go ranting on national TV, there is no woman in the world who wouldn't like the princess life hence the reason she had a princesses Royal weeding in the first place).
The case of Harry and marckel is a case of negotiations gone wrong. What they wanted, wasn't theirs to have as at the time.

Why should the royal family be making jokes of the baby to be possibly black ..

Do you expect Meghan and Prince Harry to have raised their kids in such environment?

I watched the Ophrah interview, infact Prince Harry decided to keep some questions private by not answering.

If leaving Behind Royal family is what would give Harry and Meghan happiness, I see no reason why some people should be sad about it.

For decades now, Culture is diminishing

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by dejio42(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Even if my brothers wife is rude, I will still keep the peace between us. Highest na to enter him house greet my blood,ignore the wife. I go come leave my blood because him marry bad wife?NO.
No WOMAN IS PERFECT, JUST MARRY YOUR OWN TROUBLE AND NURSE HER
THOSE TWINS NEED SENSE

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Monogamy: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2021
Hideki:
"Those whose kolanuts were cracked by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble "-At what point is the code not favourable? When you now live in luxury apartment, drive luxurious cars? When you start counting hundreds of millions? or when you beg for your next meal? Family can be a curse or a blessing. If it blesses you cherish it. If it curses you, liberate it. Family is never overrated.

Family can be a curse or a blessing.

But that has been my stand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song / Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Helps Old Woman Whose Home Is About To Be Demolished (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.