Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family (36993 Views)

Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2021
No wonder Julius Malema is your role model.
Evil spirits... in 2021...
Kontinue!!!
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Are we now in a generation of reverse psychology?

Someone who is under the manipulation of evil forces....Praise for what exactly?

May we never marry a woman that we will have to defend to the point of leaving our inheritance, brothers and sisters and the whole family at Large.....

A united family breeds Inner Peace....

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You are really funny oo..

What's your definition of dumping her 4 years husband?

Do you expect her to have remained in her previous marriage even if she wasn't happy?

Please tell me what I am not understanding
what you dont understand is in the very very near future, she will leave this marriage too, and only then will Harry learn just how shameful it is to publicly villify your own family and heritage, a heritage that precedes his great great great grandfather, because of babe. He should ask himself what earth-moving sacrifice that Meghan has made for him to warrant this sacrifice he has made. Woman wey i go do this for, maybe she go gats dash me like 7 of her vital organs..and even then, i wont bring the british royal family to public ridicule, i will simply do whatever i want to do without making any NOISE.

Silly lies and excuses..they didnt accomodate you, but they allowed you marry the prince, they were present at the wedding, they formally acknowledged your child. If they didnt wanna do any of these who will challenge/question the head of the freaking great Britain!? Her own family dey dysfunctional, she dey complain about another family. Same family that raised the man she wan die on top put. Harry will soon realise his folly, and na here we go read am, when the soup don done. Wetin concern Meghan with sanctity of marriage??

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerians are so gullible. Too much Nollywood is creating a generation of jackasses.

Meghan was only playing the race card to attract attention and claw back some popularity from blacks who watch Oprah. She wanted to be the new Diana and was unsuccessful, plan B loaded and cocked. Ex Princess Harriet is only a pawn in her grand scheme.

Never abandon family for a female. You can choose from billions of females, but you can only have one family.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2021
You seem so ignorant!
Spewing rubbish on such a public forum is not good for your health.
Juliusmalema:

A woman who dumped her husband of 4 years just because she was eyeing prince harry is good as been devilish and manipulative..

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by tonididdy(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2021
.. Who be Lolo omotayo... Is Peter a prince?

Which Kain useless comparison be this.

Do you know what Harry and marckel are loosing because of this actions?

You dey call one banana island musician over royalty bloodline.

What an insult!

5 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Someone who is under the manipulation of evil forces....Praise for what exactly?

May we never marry a woman that we will have to defend to the point of leaving our inheritance, brothers and sisters and the whole family at Large.....

From my experience, peace and unity without justice is the Peace and unity of the graveyard.
Some families are overreaching and just looking for a wife to make their scapegoat.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Topmaike007(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2021
livinbygrace:
Be careful of any woman that seperate families.They will pretend to be good,decent woman,but deep down they are cunning and very deceptive.

By the time this woman do Peter strong thing nobody go tell him to run back his family.
that one sure na
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by tonididdy(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Happiness matters

What kind of useless happiness will make a prince denounce his throne for the legs of a woman.
... Even if not a throne, a family.

The life afterwards will be full of loneliness and regrets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by mabea: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That's it. Stay by your wife under thick and thin of life. Marriage isn't for small boys
That's exactly what marriage is supposed to be but in this age and time it's not worth it because it will shock you when this same lady will file for a divorce tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

What an insult!
real insult my brother

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
mabea:
That's exactly what marriage is supposed to be but in this age and time it's not worth it because it will shock you when this same lady will file for a divorce tomorrow.
gbam you are right

5 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Hideki(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You are really funny oo..

What's your definition of dumping her 4 years husband?

Do you expect her to have remained in her previous marriage even if she wasn't happy?

Please tell me what I am not understanding
You are still young, pray you don't marry a manipulative wife. They separate you and destroy you. Mark my words, someday Harry and Meghan are gonna divorce and you will hear another excuse. Finally, happiness is something we can never truly have. Sacrifices and compromise are what keeps a marriage going. People who leave their marriage or isolate their partner from his family only because they are chasing happiness are crafty. "Right to life, right to freedom and in pursuit of happiness".- reflect on the pursuit part

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by ospreywin(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Family over anything. That's where you find happiness and true love. Exceptional cases I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Offpoint1: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Absolutely useless, did psquare separated because of wives or business deals?
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by udemzyudex(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

2021 should breed good women not shebas like lola.

guy rest, it is too early for this nonsense talk.

3 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Monogamy: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Hideki:
You are still young, pray you don't marry a manipulative wife. They separate you and destroy you. Mark my words, someday Harry and Meghan are gonna divorce and you will hear another excuse. Finally, happiness is something we can never truly have. Sacrifices and compromise are what keeps a marriage going. People who leave their marriage or isolate their partner from his family only because they are chasing happiness are crafty. "Right to life, right to freedom and in pursuit of happiness".- reflect on the pursuit part

Are some families not manipulative as well?

Same family that won't be no where to found when one is in trouble..

Except if you guys know better than Peter

6 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

What an insult!

So your own father is not a King ?
Na wa o. If you miss it while growing up please don't let your children see you as inferior. In their eyes, remain a caring and loving King.

Prince Harry is not as successful as King Peter.I have met his children a couple of times and I can tell you for free, he is a great dad!

Those British monarchy guys are prisoners and they live in morbid fear of even the institution they are supposed to lead. They have lost it especially on the allegation of racism.Please visit https://freestuffsng.com/ for latest freestuffs.

8 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Neddstark: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
The worst mistake a man can ever do is marry an older woman.
An older woman can turn a man against his own family. You wont even know you are being manipulated.
I have seen a widower marry an older woman who turned the man against his children from his first wife.
Women are smart and very manipulative. An older woman married to you is twice of this.
If you think I am joking, ask a woman why she never wants her son to marry an older woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Inferiority complex is a disease.
Try to find a cure for yours.
Royal asslicker
tonididdy:

What an insult!

4 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by frankblinkz(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
dm of you have BTC or ethereum for sell or call 08126728820
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by baddosky1: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2021
Abeg you people should stop this stupid comparison

Meghan and Harry walked out for a course.

Lola used manipulation in roping Peter against his family!

Where has it gotten Peter to now? His twin whom he fights is dropping hit every year from the time of their separation while Peter does nothing else but showing us six packs and 2005 model cars he owns every year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by tonididdy(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2021
bunto:
Inferiority complex is a disease.
Try to find a cure for yours.
Royal asslicker
Royal or not.
Any man who will choose a woman's breast over the togetherness of a family is an asslicker like you.

What is inferiority complex in this?

Dangote and Peter na mate? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by content208: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Since he is under manipulation of evil forces, why haven't you succeeded in breaking the evil forces? Are there no prophet or deliverance church in igboland? Or is your entire tribe so weak and empty that you can't break the evil forces?

10 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Monogamy: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

What kind of useless happiness will make a prince denounce his throne for the legs of a woman.
... Even if not a throne, a family.

The life afterwards will be full of loneliness and regrets.

And what else do Harry need from the royal family that he hasn't gotten.

Happiness matters in life. If Harry separating from his royal family is what is going to satisfy his happiness need,then so be it.. Same as Peter

3 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Made1414(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://allure.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/peter-okoye-receives-praises-for-choosing-lola-omotayo/amp/

May I never be praised for chosen woman over family in jesus name... Amen

4 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Dreyton36: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2021
Emeka ike do pass this one but where he dey now ?
Duncan mighty even sing "obianuju" for him wife but wetin end am ?

My question is , if Lola omotayo change am for peter who he go run back to ?
Who go stand for am ?

Las Las marriage na scam
Just open legs make we born , live your life and I live my life and we good
We make money together and get stoned together
Never choose a woman over your family
And never choose your family over your woman either

In Popcaan's voice and I quote
"Me nuh lie , me love mi family but me nuh trust all of Dem"

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Only God can save you from your tribal bigotry..

I Decided to play along from beginning cos I knew this thread wasn't about Lola, Psquare, Harry or Meghan, it's simply about Yoruba where those listed above would be erased from the conversation.

What's the business of Ndigbo with Lola and Peter's marriage?

Life is too short my broda

Lol

Their business in the marriage?

You are asking stakeholders and custodians of our culture their business in the marriage.

are you serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2021
What concerns ndigbo with Peter Okoye's family?
You need to learn to mind your own business.
Juliusmalema:

You aren't understanding anything.

Moreover Harry issues is left for britain to dictate, handle and air their views while peters issue is left for ndigbo to look into it and know that something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Something has gone wrong somewhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by tonididdy(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So your own father is not a King ?
Na wa o. If you miss it while growing up please don't let your children see you as inferior. In their eyes, remain a caring and loving King.

Prince Harry is not as successful as King Peter.I have met his children a couple of times and I can tell you for free, he is a great dad!

Those British monarchy guys are prisoners and they live in morbid fear of even the institution they are supposed to lead. They have lost it especially on the allegation of racism.
You call a life of royalty, golds and diamonds morbid fear?
Dude don't push the arguments out of topic. Is Peter a prince? (Ps: a prince is the son of a king). Is your father a king? Please let us know his Royal lineage... My father is not a king, that I'm sure of

Forget biblical definition.... Is Peter a prince? So why the effing comparison?
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by medriano: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2021
this issue is a very sensitive one. Nobody actually knows what happened that made Peter choose his wife over his family....I hope it’s worth it though.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Hideki(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Are some families not manipulative as well?

Same family that won't be no where to found when one is in trouble..

Except if you guys know better than Peter
Families have rules and codes that keeps them, binds them, prospers or tortures them. A woman is supposed to continue that code. The day she begins to place her interest first, she should be treated as a rebel

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.