Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family (37005 Views)

Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by dipson4u08(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Ooni:
stop coming off as senseless.

No, a good mother to wants the best for her son. And it happened she rightly believed Lola isn't good for him. Not just his mother, his senior brother and his own twin brother were all against her. If, in any way, you think they will allow a stranger destroy their son, then you need to check how you were raised. No good and well raised lady separates a man who relates well with his family when she marries him.

BTW, the word in bold should be 'supported' , Mr prof.

In my own opinion if they fail to split the family asset now, as they did because of lola,
the children will fight to split it which will be more bloody, now everybody knows what belongs to peter
from that of Paul, i believe Lola is a family savior.... dont be short sighted, think vast.

no doubt they are twins buy assets together sharing accounts etc. but the wives are not neither are the children,
if any of the twin dies, his family will have limited access to inheritance which their father worked for.....

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by femijay8271(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2021
fashrola:
In this life eh... Marry a very good and supportive wife, Because I've seen a lot of men been abandoned by family (Brothers, sisters, friends etc) cos of "Economic downturn" predicament..... When eventually things pickup again, Some people go start to dey talk (The wife don cage am, e too dey listen to him wife) but they forgot what those couple passed through in life before getting their feet back

Never question couple's decision on their families (Because na dem get shoes and dem no where e dey pinch dem)

Your wife na your first family before any other person, Cos na the first point of contact be that for your life..........

AGBA AWO!
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2021
OKVALLY:
Why comparing them. Is Meghan older than Prince Harry?
But Lola is older than Peter. God created woman from the rib of a Man
Since Lola was first created, so she was not created from Peter's rib.
If the family is against it, is because he went for an older lady, old enough to be his mother.
Please don't compare them again, you are getting me angry.
not that i give a damn about this age angle, but so you know, Meghan Markle is OLDER than Harry. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your point is invalid.

1.She's older doesn't make it the main reason they don't like her.
2. She's not old enough to be his mother. She's just 8 years older!
3. If you get angry there's nothing you can do to anybody here.

Shalom cool
Meghan is actually older. You no even need this 3-point thingy.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2021
mabea:
Honestly I wonder what the next generation will look like if the family fails now because the family is the society and the society is the people.
the future is already here. One devoid of values.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by blinking001(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Sharmeenator:
I had to login to reply this comment. Though short, it is a very powerful statement that should be framed and read by every men out there. Kudos sir!

Thanks sir
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by AdekunleScience: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2021
BSdetector:

Real omo omoales are those who leave their tribes and go out in search of foreign women who would stand while greeting their mother in law and look them in the eye while talking to them, omoales that take pride in calling themselves Yoruba demon going around impregnating eastern harlots.......ask your Igbo mother who your father really is.
Great response there. That guy is mostly likely a half-Yoruba. They are naturally prone to have divided loyalty. Funny thing is that they enjoy parading themselves as the true Yorubas even more than full blooded Yorubas.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by BSdetector: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
AdekunleScience:
Great response there. That guy is mostly likely a half-Yoruba. They are naturally prone to have divided loyalty. Funny thing is that they enjoy parading themselves as the true Yorubas even more than full blooded Yorubas.

It's the effects of them being raised by foreign women, those hybrids become foolishly liberal with mad identity crisis....the disaster happens when people like this enter into mainstream politics as we currently have, intertribal marriages is a threat to yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by AdekunleScience: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
BSdetector:

It's the effects of them being raised by foreign women, those hybrids become foolishly liberal with mad identity crisis....the disaster happens when people like this enter into mainstream politics as we currently have, intertribal marriages is a threat to yorubaland.
Exactly, and I have come to the conclusion that the use of force might be the only option to arrest the situation because majority of Yorubas just enjoy stupid libralism.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by naijadrivablog: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

What an elder sees sitting down, even a child in a skyscraper will see Nada.

Ps Kayamata is real

Oga, sometimes, the elder may have glaucoma. That proverb no de work all the time.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Eastcaostboy: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You are really funny oo..

What's your definition of dumping her 4 years husband?

Do you expect her to have remained in her previous marriage even if she wasn't happy?

Please tell me what I am not understanding
don't worry you will understand when that your husband will dump you and your family to another woman. Fool
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mr. P. did the right thing. That idiotic Jude even wanted to beat Mr. P. Imagine beating your blood over his decision of marrying his heartthrob. Fuckshit. Bleep Jude Ngees, Bleep Rudeboy, and Bleep Psquare. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by elmaz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Brain is meant to be used ok... now ask your self she knew what she was in for ..royalty not just a formal famous family like Kardashians or what have u... blue bloods .. she entered and she is making it sound like she had no knowledge of what she sign for..mind u this has been on ages not just modern shit u bring to d table and everyone will step in... mind u have u herd about the royal family of uk on d news on stupid issues no... woman enter dem use uk royal dey rob ground.. na she b problem I beg... she separate royalty from man head... smh his birth right for her peace of mind... it won't happen if I. Drunk...
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Cashify: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by danietohbadt(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

2021 should breed good women not shebas like lola.

Lool. What's your definition of a good woman?
Cos the last time I checked, Lola has always been by Peter.
When the boy was hustling and had nothing, Lola stood by him.
By all standards, Lola is a good woman and deserves some respect.

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by danietohbadt(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Justiceibeikenn:

Mumu...when he mentioned inheritance you are supposed to know he is talking about Harry...that boy is a fool and prince Charles is regretting ever having him as a son...

Well said oga, I don't know you're Prince Charles's P.A. For you to even know Prince Charles is regretting having him as a son.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Casper21: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Has anyone been in a situation whereby your family member dislike your wife but you love your wife so much however your wife doesn't treat you right, she talks to u with no respect, but u still choose her over ur family, if that is the case of Peter then I'll say he's a stupid maggot but if not he made me the best choice for himself being justified as reasonable to me. In this life, two things can never give you the same joy and happiness, one must be greater so it's left for u to weigh in and choose the best cos in this life you are only answerable to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Bosch10(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
blinking001:
In life never choose your wife over your family and never choose your family over your wife..
this is so simple and true.hmmmm.i didn't get it at first but on a second look.it became clear.

thanks for this sir
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

2021 should breed good women not shebas like lola.

2021 should rather breed sane real men not like an uncivilized tribal bigot like you.

If Lola was a hairy ugly bitch with yamful legs like most of your Igbo girls you would not have called her diabolic. Abi?

Chioma that married Davido is an Angel?

Why are the Yorubas not against your daughter who married our wealthy son?

At least Lola comes from a wealthy family while Chioma comes from a poor home.
She is not called diabolic by you greedy money worshipping tribe.

You guys sound disgusting with your local uncivilized beliefs and it's a pity.

Guy, grow up

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by johntolu: 2:29am On Mar 10, 2021
bunto:
If you are Yoruba, then you be omoale.
But I don't believe you are Yoruba anyway.
You are an impostor!

BSdetector:

Am Yoruba but am actually in support of this....not just yoruba ladies above 30 but all yoruba men and women, if I had my way marriage or sexual relations between Igbo and Yoruba would be banned and those who do so should be made out casts by the community....even the Bible warns us against marrying foreign women and men.

@bunto, I am sure you did not get a full grasp of what BSdetector was talking about in his post above.
I will advise you go through his post again.
Peace.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by baddosky1: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2021
NADFOR:
can you mention one of her manipulative scenarios you've personally witnessed?
That your mouth is very big does not mean you should spew heavy trash from it.

That a full grown man will go against the wishes of his mother to marry a woman 19 years older than he is, fight his twin and elder brother because of her and decide to go solo is not ordinary!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big / Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.