Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family (36941 Views)

Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2021
I’m not ready for a marriage that will take me away from my family. We would become parents and grandparents at some points. It is then that you will understand these things. According to the Bible, a good woman is a builder and represents harmony. Not everyone is in your life for the right reason, no matter how much you love them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Hideki(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:
How do you know Meghan is manipulative? Was she your ex or what?

...Of course not. I knew her first marriage with Trevor. Why did she divorce Engelson? Trevor never cheated, abused or bullied her. Do couples have misunderstandings sometimes? Yes they do but they try and work things out. Trevor couldn't handle it when Meghan sent back his ring via post. She was never reflective about her union. A guy you have dated for six years and married for over two years. Meghan is that lady that wants "Me first" all the time. I know manipulative people when I see one. First they claim to be the victim.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Are we now in a generation of reverse psychology?

Someone who is under the manipulation of evil forces....Praise for what exactly?

May we never marry a woman that we will have to defend to the point of leaving our inheritance, brothers and sisters and the whole family at Large.....

A united family breeds Inner Peace....

... Amieee wooooo ! cheesy
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Sterope(f): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Lmao. Who knew relationship was this simple, 2 + 2 and that's it. A relationship you weren't involved in, so much reflective insight. I hope you have started making money from this gift.

Hideki:
...Of course not. I knew her first marriage with Trevor. Why did she divorce Engelson? Trevor never cheated, abused or bullied her. Do couples have misunderstandings sometimes? Yes they do but they try and work things out. Trevor couldn't handle it when Meghan sent back his ring via post. She was never reflective about her union. A guy you have dated for six years and married for over two years. Meghan is that lady that wants "Me first" all the time. I know manipulative people when I see one. First they claim to be the victim.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Mizfabulous18(f): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Someone who is under the manipulation of evil forces....Praise for what exactly?

May we never marry a woman that we will have to defend to the point of leaving our inheritance, brothers and sisters and the whole family at Large.....

ur nt serious the fact that they r your family doesn't mean every step they take is right nd good for you..r u not a man instead of fighting for your family inheritance y not work for your own money with ur new family
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by milcah5050: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2021
Leaving your family for a Yoruba woman would always backfire. It's just a matter of time. It shall backfire!
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by ceeceeuwa: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2021
The Okoye's have not told us the real problem in their family? I don't know why the jobless public has decided to come up with different insinuations. More like chasing rat while the house is on fire. You people should let them be abeg! We have more important national issues.

4 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Eriokanmi: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Gilbertase:
what you dont understand is in the very very near future, she will leave this marriage too, and only then will Harry learn just how shameful it is to publicly villify your own family and heritage, a heritage that preceeds his great great great grandfather, because of babe. He should ask himself what earth-moving sacrifice that Meghan has made for him to warrant this sacrifice he has made. Woman wey i go do this for, maybe she go gats dash me like 7 of her vital organs..and even then, i wont bring the british royal family to public ridicule, i will simply do whatever i want to do without making any NOISE.

Silly lies and excuses..they didnt accomodate you, but they allowed you marry the prince, they were present at the wedding, they formally acknowledged your child. If they didnt wanna do any of these who will challenge/question the head of the freaking great Britain!? Her own family dey dysfunctional, she dey complain about another family. Same family that raised the man she wan die on top put. Harry will soon realise his folly, and na here we go read am, when the soup don done. Wetin concern Meghan with sanctity of marriage??
Had Megan chosen to leave, she'd have done that since when they were still under the royalty cover, after going through all the shiit. I've read several UK magazines in which she was openly attacked racially by some UK female journalists. Everything she did was always being criticised by them. I don't see them splitting over anything in future. They've both moved on with their life

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Hideki(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Sterope:
Lmao. Now you are just being silly. Who knew relationship was this simple, 2 + 2 and that's it. A relationship you weren't involved in, so much reflective insight. I hope you have started making money from this gift.

OK, kindly edit the "silly" in your quote. I will appreciate if you ignore my quote/post henceforth.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by mabea: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
most ladies don't just file for divorce. Most of them want to stay., irrespective of how incapable the husband is to provide for the family. Once you're supportive, they are ok. Nowadays, guys don't have that patience. They beat their wives at the slightest provocation and not many ladies can endure or condone that nowadays. My dad never raised his hands on my mum and not because my mum was not a nag and I vowed not to do either. You see, women are the same in physiology globally, but with different faces, skin colour and stature. You have to be a gentle man to the core to live with them and that's why I said marriage isn't for small boys...but for mature minds. I've seen women who built houses( not one) and nobody knew it's not the husband who built it
Yeah some truth there. But things have really changed now. The generation we are now is the generation of convenience as long as marriage is concerned. They are some men who are not so lucky in marriage, so also are some women. If anything, you will discover that people divorce easily this days for so many reasons which in the ages past may not really be an issue. In as much as you blame the men , the women also have an equal share of the blame for failed marriages.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Rubbiish(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

What's your definition of abandon? Are you saying Peter don't have any contact with any of his family members?

Peter's grudges is mainly between his twin brother Paul... Which I believe they both have their reasons for keeping the grudges that so long.

Should Peter have married an Igbo Lady, what difference would it make?
@bold What about Jude?
If majority of family are against u because of one woman, it means that woman is the problem! U can imagine the title of this thread, something that will put u in a position to choose it over family is bad! Is Paul & Jude not married? We saw both eating with don jazzy few days ago, why didn't they choose wives over family? Peter is weak & was unable to manage his wife, that is the reason for all these!
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Eriokanmi: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2021
mabea:
Yeah some truth there. But things have really changed now. The generation we are now is the generation of convenience as long as marriage is concerned. They are some men who are not so lucky in marriage, so also are some women. If anything, you will discover that people divorce easily this days for so many reasons which in the ages past may not really be an issue. In as much as you blame the men , the women also have an equal share of the blame for failed marriages.
true. Our generation is totally different
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by lexy2014: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Boss469:

Mr!! Pls read how they met

Before calling her a gold digger indirectly

Did u see "gold digger" in my question? How does ur comment negate what he said?
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Petdagr8t(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
It's official both Harry and Peter Okoye has been defeated by Pussy power. The next people to fear after devil are those that that claimed the future belongs to them( Females).
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Rubbiish(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

Yes but not at the expense of a woman.
Money, land and other nonsense stuff is ok but not because of a woman. (For Christ sake Nigerians... He's even a twin).
God bless u!
Choosing a woman over family? Does that heading even sound right? If na me be peter, I go shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by mabea: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
true. Our generation is totally different
Honestly I wonder what the next generation will look like if the family fails now because the family is the society and the society is the people.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Topmaike007(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

Nigerians are one hell of a people.
This Harry and marckel still need 100% security even in the USA and Canada.

Just one scratch on Harry and you will see the British Royal army will come out of nowhere in his defence even as he has renounced his royalty linkage.
our people don't know that's why abeg family first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by OKVALLY: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Why comparing them. Is Meghan older than Prince Harry?
But Lola is older than Peter. God created woman from the rib of a Man
Since Lola was first created, so she was not created from Peter's rib.
If the family is against it, is because he went for an older lady, old enough to be his mother.
Please don't compare them again, you are getting me angry.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Eriokanmi: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2021
mabea:
Honestly I wonder what the next generation will look like if the family fails now because the family is the society and the society is the people.
What actually drives the family in any clime is the culture. Our cultural values are being eroded gradually and no thanks to the western culture we are adopting, which has even failed the owners woefully. The earlier we restore these values, the better
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
That of p square is a different case

Peter and Paul are pussy asss niggarrrz

I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Even Esau and Jacob no do reach this one, despite the fact say BirthRight involve

There is something wrong.

Why would they all hate Lola so much?

I think it is because Peter became more adamant at contributing equally to Psquare.

As we all know Psquare was actually Paul Okoye, since he composed all of their hit songs. Peter was the dancer who was needed for their stage performances and their videos.

I think Peter decided he had songs he wanted to contribute too. They eventually included Alingo in their production.

The family probably blamed Lola for Peter's stubbornness.

Let us assume that it was truly Lola that opened Peter's eyes and made him start demanding that some of his songs be used for Psquare, I don't think she has done anything wrong.

Every good wife will want her husband to succeed.

It is the duty of the elders to reason with Peter and let him understand that the type of songs he composes are not fit for the songs that we already know Psquare by.

Psquare should have been bigger than their ego.

Everyone knew that Paul was the singer, and Peter the dancer. No one cared. All their fans wanted was PSQUARE.

I can't understand why Peter should have felt left out.

For example, his Alingo song was great, but it was not even 50% Psquare material.

I think this is the case because Peter complained that Jude favored Paul's songs over his.

Jude was just being a brand builder. Paul was the better singer. Peter was the better dancer. There was no need for any of the twins to have felt left out.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by MufasaLion: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2021
OKVALLY:
Why comparing them. Is Meghan older than Prince Harry?
But Lola is older than Peter. God created woman from the rib of a Man
Since Lola was first created, so she was not created from Peter's rib.
If the family is against it, is because he went for an older lady, old enough to be his mother.
Please don't compare them again, you are getting me angry.

Your point is invalid.

1.She's older doesn't make it the main reason they don't like her.
2. She's not old enough to be his mother. She's just 8 years older!
3. If you get angry there's nothing you can do to anybody here.

Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Sharmeenator(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2021
I had to login to reply this comment. Though short, it is a very powerful statement that should be framed and read by every men out there. Kudos sir!

blinking001:
In life never choose your wife over your family and never choose your family over your wife..
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by tonididdy(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
bunto:
A woman
We are talking about not just any woman, the mother of your kids. The flesh of your flesh, bone of your bone!!!
... And for that reason you will forgo your mother (family)?

Use your head bra undecided... a mother that can' take a bullet for you! can you say same about your wife?

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Mrnairalandd: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Sadly Igbos are too tribalistic and a sensible Igbo man who had missed and integrated with the Yorubas won’t have any choice than to dump his Igbo family whose survivals are purely fuel with tribalism

The same Hypocrites left their East to make a living in the same West they hate so much.

2 Likes

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by Ooni: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Peter had problem with his mother not has...

A good mother would have moved on and support his family which I think his mum is doing...
stop coming off as senseless.

No, a good mother wants the best for her son. And it happened she rightly believed Lola wasn't good for him. Not just his mother, his senior brother and his own twin brother were all against her. If, in any way, you think they would have allowed a stranger destroy their son, then you need to check how you were raised. No good and well raised lady separates a man who relates well with his family when she marries him. Any good girl would have left the marriage. It's not worth the fight.

BTW, the word in bold should be 'supported' , Mr prof.
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by dipson4u08(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2021
chuose2:
his mother knew why she was rejected

Now he has married her, is PSquare still functional? NO!

mummys pet keep kwayet dia..... dont be a family puppet, be a Man
Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Trentee:
I’m not ready for a marriage that will take me away from my family. We would become parents and grandparents at some points. It is then that you will understand these things. According to the Bible, a good woman is a builder and represents harmony. Not everyone is in your life for the right reason, no matter how much you love them.

For me, the Psquare fight is more of an ego fight.

Lola is just the scapegoat.

If you listen to Peter, you will understand that this animosity was bound to happen with or without Lola.

The person to blame is Jude.

He didn't manage Psquare well.

We all know that Peter is not a good singer. But Jude did not always have to rub it in.

If I were Jude, I would have always made Peter feel just as indispensable as Paul.

At least, Peter contributed to their videos and their stage performances.

They are just blaming Lola for their own inadequacies.

1 Like

Re: Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family by adadike(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Who are the Nigerians?

Peter is under the influence of big time juju ndi ofe nmanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? / Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One / Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.