Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) (7566 Views)

A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2021
400k-450k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by ogashman(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2021
one thousand, two hundred and fifty naira
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Titokellas(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2021
300 or 350k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by oladosu59996: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2021
;DIt'll End in Premium Tears!! ;DIt'll End in Premium Tears!!
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by AliEsq(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
90-100k

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Apreecauts: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
450-500k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Elgorny(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:
So I have been speaking to this lady online for a while and I must say that she is extremely beautiful., We've done video calls several times because I just couldn't take my eyes of her ..

she would be around anytime soon which made me go to the atm to withdraw this undisclosed amount..

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in the picture. You don't have to be correct just be close ..

my friend go and deposit money now. Ur boss send u to go deposit money into his acount. You come dey use am post on nairaland. I guess you aren't in possesion that amount money b4. First timer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by akindele91(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:
So I have been speaking to this lady online for a while and I must say that she is extremely beautiful., We've done video calls several times because I just couldn't take my eyes of her ..

she would be around anytime soon which made me go to the atm to withdraw this undisclosed amount..

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in the picture. You don't have to be correct just be close ..

This is 400k am sure
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
just take the red pill bro
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by stephcat: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hungry people plenty for this forum oh...op carry your change comot my face, everything una go post ..mumu

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by jey4all(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Elvisage(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in the picture. You don't have to be correct just be close .. 1million naira

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Salt06(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Johnayoola(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Salt06(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
450k.
07 two 57890 two 4. Access bank. Op send me some pls. Thank you
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Elvisage(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
1million naira
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
Immaturity "spits"
You this fake ass again? you want me to expose you right? better getttout now!
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by tofolo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Solex99(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
350-380k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Chixco95(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
It should be close to 400k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Mozino007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by BeboNGN: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Akanimoh113(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by estyvino(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oga na #400k be that

but you no go give shishi
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Akanimoh113(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lovethaa:

Boss you no go show me Love
I need Financial Assistance of 30k
I want to buy a New Phone
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Helenawilliam(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's 350k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by manuelfolarin(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
300k baba please allow God to bless me through you UBA 2141215794 O. Emmanuel
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Emperor002: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Kylekent59: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
That's 230k
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by sweetMichael(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited / I Think I Have Hiv / My Wife Made Me Shed Tears Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.