Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) (7562 Views)

A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Mightyguy(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
So I have been speaking to this lady online for a while and I must say that she is extremely beautiful., We've done video calls several times because I just couldn't take my eyes of her ..

she would be around anytime soon which made me go to the atm to withdraw this undisclosed amount..

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in the picture. You don't have to be correct just be close ..

bro abeg give me the money make I take am buy bike.new life don start be that
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by klenton(m): 3:42am On Mar 10, 2021
10 thousand kee you dere
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Stockquality: 5:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Local scammer,you are poor. That was how I used to behave in 2015 hen I never see money,someone paid 20k no I dey feelbig. Bro you re poor and razz

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by 10BabyApple: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Stockquality:
Local scammer,you are poor. That was how I used to behave in 2015 hen I never see money,someone paid 20k no I dey feelbig. Bro you re poor and razz

You are indeed right
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by 10BabyApple: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:
So I have been speaking to this lady online for a while and I must say that she is extremely beautiful., We've done video calls several times because I just couldn't take my eyes of her ..

she would be around anytime soon which made me go to the atm to withdraw this undisclosed amount..

I'm in a great mood today so I'll be giving out 10k to anybody that can guess how much is in the picture. You don't have to be correct just be close ..

ehen
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by ludobaba(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Geeflow(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Obioramichael(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) by Fidecoo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmmm,
Small pikin wey never start market,don
begin say gain want kill am.

You want to show off, abi??

(Shaking my head for you)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.