Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? (19818 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
Shalom Rob:

@ ode reme, the last time some officials from the US went to NIgera to hold a meeting with UNiversities in nigeria,2 were selected because of worth and CU was amongst, it should be noted it has one of the best engineering faculties in Africa, Landmark University kick off this year.the second university which is 10 times better and bigger the covenant university, it is an ultra modern university with the latest technologies in the world

The usual Nigerian way of describing things.
What's the meaning of ultra? and modern? In the context, does modern mean in comparison with others in Nigeria (  I won't even go as far as West Africa talk less of Africa or the Woooorrlld?)

I'm tired of arguing over prosperity messengers and their godly lust. Read the following story and fill in the blanks.

Sri Sathya Sai Baba was an Indian guru, spiritual figure, philanthropist, and educator.
He claimed to be – and his followers believed him to be – the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi, a spiritual saint and miracle worker who died in 1918 and whose teachings were an eclectic blend of Hindu and Muslim beliefs.
The materializations of vibhuti (holy ash) and other small objects such as rings, necklaces and watches by Sathya Sai Baba were a source of both fame and controversy; devotees considered them signs of divinity, while skeptics viewed them as simple conjuring tricks.
Sai Baba enjoyed tremendous popularity around the world – his photographs adorn millions of homes and dashboards of cars and lockets bearing his photo are worn by many as a symbol of good luck.
Sathya Sai Baba established many schools and colleges, hospitals, and other charitable institutions in India and around the world. The number of active Sathya Sai Baba followers was estimated in 1999 to be around 6 million.

Religion and beliefs are really strong. If you can not question what your believe, then you are ruled by fear. Why do you believe? Are you a Christian because everyone around you is one? Are you a Christian because of your pastor? What do you know about Christianity? Is it just a religion? Who is God?

1 Like

Re: Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? by shedraq1: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
musKeeto:

The usual Nigerian way of describing things.
What's the meaning of ultra? and modern? In the context, does modern mean in comparison with others in Nigeria (  I won't even go as far as West Africa talk less of Africa or the Woooorrlld?)

I'm tired of arguing over prosperity messengers and their godly lust. Read the following story and fill in the blanks.

Sri Sathya Sai Baba was an Indian guru, spiritual figure, philanthropist, and educator.
He claimed to be – and his followers believed him to be – the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi, a spiritual saint and miracle worker who died in 1918 and whose teachings were an eclectic blend of Hindu and Muslim beliefs.
The materializations of vibhuti (holy ash) and other small objects such as rings, necklaces and watches by Sathya Sai Baba were a source of both fame and controversy; devotees considered them signs of divinity, while skeptics viewed them as simple conjuring tricks.
Sai Baba enjoyed tremendous popularity around the world – his photographs adorn millions of homes and dashboards of cars and lockets bearing his photo are worn by many as a symbol of good luck.
Sathya Sai Baba established many schools and colleges, hospitals, and other charitable institutions in India and around the world. The number of active Sathya Sai Baba followers was estimated in 1999 to be around 6 million.

Religion and beliefs are really strong. If you can not question what your believe, then you are ruled by fear. Why do you believe? Are you a Christian because everyone around you is one? Are you a Christian because of your pastor? What do you know about Christianity? Is it just a religion? Who is God?

The fool has said in his heart there is no God

see your foolish signature line below
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

Igbo, Agnostic|God so loved the world that he made up his mind to send your ancestors to hell for not believing the lies of the son of a Jewish carpenter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
Re: Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? by vooks: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
shedraq1:

The fool has said in his heart there is no God

see your foolish signature line below
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

Igbo, Agnostic|God so loved the world that he made up his mind to send your ancestors to hell for not believing the lies of the son of a Jewish carpenter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
Leav Muskeeto alone
Re: Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2015
vooks:

Leav Muskeeto alone
Thanks Bro.
Re: Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? by MATEX30: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Interesting, there are quiet a lot of Notable Facts about Bishop David OYEDEPO Indeed, he is a great and a blessed man of God.

This generation is blessed to have such a great general of Faith... Praise the Lord.

Read about the Life, Biography and Ministry of Bishop Oyedepe here - http://dunamisblog.com/some-incredible-information-on-bishop-oyedepos-net-worth-and-ministry/

Re: Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is? by auhanson(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sleekymag, God bless you for this info, i doff my cap for this man; i'm really proud of him; and hold him in very high esteem.. many cant have such zeal.

If Nigerians ever had this kind of vision and worked towards it loke this , by now poverty would have been eradicated a long way as it is in the US. He is a rare Gem, and never relented in his hardworking effort.

I read very few about him with great admiration but never knew he is this great. God bless him more, and use him to multiply many more clergy and ordinary people as well in Nigeria, inorder to erradicate poverty at barest minimum. He has invested so much on our soil and employed so many, how i wish our wealthy men and politician could have done same to create more jobs within the private sector, by now things would have changed, rather than starching the money away in foreign banks to grow foreign economy leaving us in abject poverty with our stolen crude oil money over the years. We have far more wealthy men and "thieve" politicians . What have they done with our money in our land?

God bless you and bless him more and enable him continue more and more in his lifetime. This is the most inspiring thing i have ever read today. I am really humbled, but with so much hunger for this kind of greatness. So unsual of a private Nigerian, that is not in government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.