Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! (3433 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2006
Ok, I'll start. I'm single now but when we were together, I loved his eloquence and how he knows the right thing to say when and where. grin
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 4real(m): 2:37am On Apr 14, 2006
omo i can't say oh, there so many things that i love about her
but one thing i can never trade for anthing is her presense what do i mean, no matter what am going through, when she is around, there is this aura around her that makes me feel like am in heaven, she hass this way of always making me feeled loved and wanted no woman not even my mum has made me feel that way

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by hotangel2(f): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2006
How he annoys me. It's a turn on.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Bhola(f): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2006
intelligence!
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 3:36am On Apr 14, 2006
4Real, Is that the same woman that posted a complaint about you? I am sure she will read this. It will make her happy. Wow! I can't even remember her screen name.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Hotstepper(f): 3:45am On Apr 14, 2006
every are alot of them 4real ohhhhhhhhhhh

His sexy voice
The way he laughs
Intelligence
Very caring
Loving
His interest in my everyday life, etc

I have found that someone special God reserved for me tongue

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 4real(m): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2006
yes she is the same one her screen name is rubby, you know we had another fight on nairalandagain and made up again, i guess the truth about both of us is that we are just crazy in love
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 4real(m): 3:49am On Apr 14, 2006
omo we should just put Tosim martins song on this thread

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 3:52am On Apr 14, 2006
Lke I told you guys before, rock on! Where's the link to this argument? I want to read this.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 4real(m): 4:03am On Apr 14, 2006
which argument btw me and rubby?
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2006
^^^ Didn't you just say
you know we had another fight on nairalandagain and made up again
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Christino(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2006
No doubt, tis the love she doesn't hide.But her lips trip me too.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2006
His eyes he has the most beautiful eyes which he uses to good effect grin
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by rubby(f): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2006
he has this funny way of looking especially when he wants me to stay over and thats one thing i luv n look 4ward too cheesy
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2006
cry cry cry cry
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 2cantango(f): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2006
davidylan:

cry cry cry cry

why the tears?
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Rhodalyn(f): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2006
* his love 4 me!!! he's jst too good 2 be true!!, im glad i found him![/sub]
*his figure!!! [sub] i love his structure

*his wicked face he's gt dis kind of iwcked face dat mks him lk all da more handsome!!*
*his laughter i jst love hearing him laugh

*his lips he's gt nice lips
*his hair

bt most of all, i love da fact dat he mks me happy!!
da fact dat he's always gonna be dere 4 me n i 4 him!!
da fact dat he cares n loves me sooooooooo damn much it evn hurts!!
i love da fact dat we are together n it's gonna be 4eva kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 2cantango(f): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2006
awwww baby girl, that's so sweet kiss kiss kiss that's true love for you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by dominobaby(f): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2006
The way he makes me feel loved in his presence n his laughs.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 4real(m): 2:26am On Apr 15, 2006
curiousNja:

Lke I told you guys before, rock on! Where's the link to this argument? I want to read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10001.0.html
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:29am On Apr 15, 2006
2cantango:

awwww baby girl, that's so sweet kiss kiss kiss that's true love for you kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss it sure is kiss kiss kiss kiss wink cheesy kiss
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2006
A guy with a sexy voice is always a plus. grin
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2006
"Aawr yuu duuing?" wink
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by bluenubian(f): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2006
my man is 6' 3" 225lbs. i love tall and built guys
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by gorgeous: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2006
Her charming smile whenever I'm stressed up is enuff aphrodisiac 4me.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by mide2(f): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2006
wow ! My man's voice is just the trick. He's got this lovely, not deep, not thin, just perfect voice. Aww, i can never have enuff of that voice of his.
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by curiousNja(f): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2006
smiley grin @ Seun
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by eveseh(f): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2006
his eye,

his voice and his smile drives me crazy
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Christino(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2006
She looks really pretty when she blushes embarassed
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by eveseh(f): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2006
'guess she does
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by 2cantango(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2006
His personality - his retarded wackyness tongue - the way he talks to me - the way he makes me feel - his voice - his eyes - he's just totally delicious! cool
Re: Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! by Christino(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2006
Delicious is a nice way to describe someone isn't it? I'm not surprised. We say hot, spicy, cool -- I never knew humans could be compared with edibles until I saw Vamps-- NVM, I use sexy for my giffy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out / Girlfriend Uses Ex Date Of Birth As Password / Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.