Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Can I Find Love Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Find Love Like This? (1042 Views)

Oldest Couple Who Are Above 120 Yrs But Still Making Love Like Teenagers / Love Like Tramol : My Experience / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find Love Like This? by abostg(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2021
Let me just classify myself as broke because at times I barely meet my personal basic needs although I am not dependent on anybody. But there are some exceptions when I would have more than enough for my basic needs. This is because my job is not permanent and not certain.

But it's becoming lonelier by each passing day. I have always loved all the women i have been with. But they always leave at the prompting of my inability to meet their needs.

I am sure I am not lazy. I am working hard.

Can I find a woman who would love me like this?
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2021
cheesy
When you meet who go love you regardless of your financial status,you go realize say YES, truly truly love dey exist......

Op,like seriously,I be like you...But whenever I think of the fact that my girl has been with me despite all these years of my struggling,I just dey say to myself--"this banny must surely enjoy when everything go begin to dey dey alright with me cool

2 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by rollybest(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Leave women and stabilize first, provide for your self and your parents, then you can think of women. Girls are like vacuum tanks, whose function is to suck, except in rare cases where you find resourceful ones. Even the resourceful ones you still have to give once a while. So the best thing for you now is to self develop.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by Ebubechuwku(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2021
I always tell people, if you are not from a rich or wealthy family, use your 20-28years, if not even to 30, to strive for yourself, use those age to build yourself and not to be looking for love. Inside that love , there is bill inside, inside marriage, there is responsibility inside...

Being lonely is just for a while. Learn to live alone.

Pray not to stay broke for too long cus the real ones too will eventually give you attitude.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by frustratedlife: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2021
Love is not for everyone

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by MrCuteking(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2021
wisdom

Ebubechuwku:
I always tell people, if you are not from a rich or wealthy family, use your 20-28years, if not even to 30, to strive for yourself, use those age to build yourself and not to be looking for love. Inside that love , there is bill inside, inside marriage, there is responsibility inside...

Pray not to stay broke for too long cus the real ones too will eventually give you attitude.
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by Nonexisting: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates recently got divorced, Elon Musl has no single vaginarian that calls him "my love" except maybe his mother. Let me go local. Our uncle Ned's wife recently fuccked another man and went online to celebrate freedom but this is a woman that was showing fake love to Ned on the internet not too long ago. Let me even go more local. All the girls that follow yahooboys don't have any atom of love for them upon all the money they spend on them. Who the fucck are you that you will demand for love when you can't even eat good meal with bottle of Pepsi? Just respect yourself. All a man needs is good dick hanging in between his legs and a pocket full of coins. Have those two and enjoy the fake love of women while it lasts.
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

Bolded

3 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2021
abostg:
Let me just classify myself as broke because at times I barely meet my personal basic needs although I am not dependent on anybody. But there are some exceptions when I would have more than enough for my basic needs. This is because my job is not permanent and not certain.

But it's becoming lonelier by each passing day. I have always loved all the women i have been with. But they always leave at the prompting of my inability to meet their needs.

No woman will love you that way. . grin grin

Hustle o, make your neiqhbour's children no use una fence do drawing board grin
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by Chloraseptic: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2021
I don't know how folks keep lamenting about how they can't get a girl or find love in their broke state.

I don't mean to brag but I've never used money to get any girl once in my life and I've been broke most times in my life..

They always beg to stay even after trying to push them away citing my inability to cater for their needs as excuse..

And I don't go for ugly girls
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
abostg:

Don't look for love, but let love find you
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by Demigod22: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Don't look for love, find the person you want to be and love will find you. You have to get your life together first, everyone deserves to be loved, but love comes with conditions.

I pray you get resources to sustain you sooner and also find someone to call your own.

I only have girls that we have sex, but I have never consider relationship because I don't have the means and energy for the drama, and I believe I will genuinely love one day, that's when love find me.
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by abostg(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Demigod22:
Don't look for love, find the person you want to be and love will find you. You have to get your life together first, everyone deserves to be loved, but love comes with conditions.

I pray you get resources to sustain you sooner and also find someone to call your own.

I only have girls that we have sex, but I have never consider relationship because I don't have the means and energy for the drama, and I believe I will genuinely love one day, that's when love find me.

Thank you
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by abostg(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

Don't look for love, but let love find you

Ok
Re: Can I Find Love Like This? by abostg(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
TeddyJammy:

No woman will love you that way. . grin grin

Hustle o, make your neiqhbour's children no use una fence do drawing board grin

grin grin grin grin ok

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Girlfriend To The Highest Bidder. / NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect / I feel like committing sucide���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.