Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much (3688 Views)

Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? / Allow Igbos Have Biafra So Peace Can Reign, Northern Coalition Tells Buhari / Allow Igbos Have Biafra So Peace Can Reign, Northern Coalition Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by darkwan: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Who cares about democracy once we Igbo province is strong enough, we don't care who rules Nigeria, we don't need their vote in AlaIgbo, so spare me that part, it is no longer relevant

no chance....nigeria will rush anything you try....

did you watch that show of force in orlu with planes....??
nigeria needs a victory....they will not mind to use igbos as example....
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by darkwan: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
better calm the fvck down before another war starts....

nigeria is used to war and death since 1960....
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Redcrafton: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
darkwan:

If you can use planes in Orlu...why haven't you used it in Bornu to crush BokoH?

Are they not wanting a sharia country with no western education as the Biafrans want their freedom with western education?

You see you don't make any sense.

You are afraid of losing the great Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
darkwan:

Igbo province can't be crushed with weapons because we are not fighting with one, we are Nigerians, we are Biafrans too, we got no enemy, tell me who will crush us, we will beat you In your own games, AlaIgbo we move
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by tungamaje: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
OP from my discussions with a lot of people especially from the middle belt, many of them admit they made a mistake fighting against the Biafrans given the present situation we find ourselves now in Nigeria. So generalizing hatred against Biafra isn't really right. On the other hand, Southwesterners especially hate anything Biafra. I don't really know their fear

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by MikeBetty(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:
Op, Nigerians hate Biafra because Biafra represents an attempt by a few greedy, misguided Igbos to steal and corner the nation's oil and gas resources under the guise of 'self determination'.

That is why they are so desperate to rope in the delta where the oil and gas deposits are located, into their criminal theft scheme. Of course the delta want no part of such deals.

Plus of course Nigeria will not allow that daylight robbery to happen, so 'Biafra' remains a silly pipedream peddled by Igbo school dropouts led by chief dropout, Kanu.
childish thought. If it is so, then you will hang yourself whenever you hear the name ZAMFARA because the state mines and sells the nigeria gold reserve without remitting the proceed to federation account. Secondly, simple web search will tell you that imo state has the highest gas deposite in nigeria. Thirdly the south claim educated without wisdom. Who is mining the diamond, gold and other precious mineral resources in north?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by darkwan: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Redcrafton:

If you can use planes in Orlu...why haven't you used it in Bornu to crush BokoH?

Are they not wanting a sharia country with no western education as the Biafrans want their freedom with western education?

You see you don't make any sense.

You are afraid of losing the great Igbos.

no no....not with me....stick to the topic....
topic is why hate against biafra....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by darkwan: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Igbo province can't be crushed with weapons because we are not fighting with one, we are Nigerians, we are Biafrans too, we got no enemy, tell me who will crush us, we will beat you In your own games, AlaIgbo we move

you will have alot of issues with that....

the only nigerians that talk like this are boko haram....
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by darkwan: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
op,i remember you....i know you are a proud biafran....

their are proud scottish people in england,wales,irish island....

their are proud carlifonians,texans in america....

china nkoor,uighurs....

am just sayin,dont think you are dealin with a black nation and it will be that easy....
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
darkwan:

you will have alot of issues with that....

the only nigerians that talk like this are boko haram....
Well you forgot even Buhari once spoke like that attack on Boko haram is attack on the North right, the issues will be for our lawyers
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
darkwan:
op,i remember you....i know you are a proud biafran....

their are proud scottish people in england,wales,irish island....

their are proud carlifonians,texans in america....

china nkoor,uighurs....

am just sayin,dont think you are dealin with a black nation and it will be that easy....

I'm a proud Igbo, Biafra and Nigeria are options but Biafra seem the better option
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by darkwan: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:

Well you forgot even Buhari once spoke like that attack on Boko haram is attack on the North right, the issues will be for our lawyers

i dont even know if its true....

nigerians say alot of stuff....

wakili said this and later denied it misunderstandin stuff....

look....its up to you to believe what you want....
at the end people that were appointed to keep order will have the last sayin....

look how fast that wakili guy changed mouth when nigerian military said something....
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
darkwan:

i dont even know if its true....

nigerians say alot of stuff....

wakili said this and later denied it misunderstandin stuff....

look....its up to you to believe what you want....
at the end people that were appointed to keep order will have the last sayin....

look how fast that wakili guy changed mouth when nigerian military said something....
This is a different issue, unless we are armed, the worst that can happen is arrest me and take me to police from there my lawyer bail me, then we proceed to court and my demand is simple, a Nigerian and I want better, let's see if they silence me permanently, let's see peace again, we are not armed, not exactly a secessionist, we just want our government of Igbo province and we ste not asking anyone to fund it and we have no interest in your resources
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Idiko1: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Most airheads in Nigeria hate to see their neighbors develop into world class environ or become better than them. There is a remote feeling among never-do-good Nigerians that Biafra could be a better country than Nigeria or any other country out of the shithole.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:
Op, Nigerians hate Biafra because Biafra represents an attempt by a few greedy, misguided Igbos to steal and corner the nation's oil and gas resources under the guise of 'self determination'.

That is why they are so desperate to rope in the delta where the oil and gas deposits are located, into their criminal theft scheme. Of course the delta want no part of such deals.

Plus of course Nigeria will not allow that daylight robbery to happen, so 'Biafra' remains a silly pipedream peddled by Igbo school dropouts led by chief dropout, Kanu.

So if Biafra is only Igbo nation, Nigeria is wouldn't Bert an eye lid?
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Rugaria: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

YES. In fact Nigeria will arrange for flights and buses to convey all 30 million Igbos residing in other parts of Nigeria back to the east in mass deportations.

Just don't claim the delta as yours, and we'll be glad to see the back of you.

I have always known you as a fake patriot masquerading as a Pan Africanist..
You hide under the cloak of protecting the integrity of the boundaries of African states to dish out base hate and resentment to groups you consider a threat to your megalomaniac agenda.. Very crafty tribalist that starts off accusing others of tribalism.. Just look at the nonsense you vomited there. You have always wanted a big Nigeria but once you get your gorry hands on the oil producing communities, others can go to hell! Very primitive thinker camouflaging as a n emergency patriot..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
tungamaje:
OP from my discussions with a lot of people especially from the middle belt, many of them admit they made a mistake fighting against the Biafrans given the present situation we find ourselves now in Nigeria. So generalizing hatred against Biafra isn't really right. On the other hand, Southwesterners especially hate anything Biafra. I don't really know their fear
I have some Middle beltans who associate with and pledge their Alliance to Igbos but not to Biafra but they are more scared of being cought in between Nigeria and Biafra
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

So if Biafra is only Igbo nation, Nigeria is wouldn't Bert an eye lid?
We are also having AlaIgbo Republic as an option currently, that will be an only Igbo country should Nigeria seize
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Notasyouthink: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
darkwan:

sorry oo....
you should have won the war....

things would be different now....

now,its too late....even if biafra manage to rear their heads again,this area called nigeria would only become another america vs. russia....
How can biafra win the war when she was newly formed?? Yet nigga-area couldn't bring biafra to her knees without the intervention of Britain.

Let it be known that nigga-area as a contraption has never won any war on their own before a typical example of what am saying is the biafran war and boko haram. We all know what happened to boko haram during that period when, the chadian army got themselves involved in fighting boko haram.

Stop making noise remember that ESN is now in our bushes grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Tap0lane: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
The right question foolish Igbos like you should ask is why do Biafrans hate the rest of Nigerians.

If you own a functional brain you should query why a tribe is singled out to be hated among over 100 tribes located in Nigeria instead of creating the foolish question you asked.

Can 100 tribes be wrong at the same time or who does the Igbo tribe love among Nigerians ?

AlexBells:
There is something that I'm yet to get, there is so much hate for Biafra, I think the hate for Biafra is bigger than the phobia for Igbo Dominion, I had spoken to a lot of non Igbos and whenever the name Biafra is mentioned there is this obvious compulsion, I know people had this phobia about Igbo but outsiders feel better if I tell them, I'm Igbo than I'm Biafran.

Can any non Biafran tell me in plain terms why so much hate for a country which only existed for three years, becuase I don't get the hate, it is not like there is any tribe that loves Nigeria that much, Biafra did not even threaten any tribe but the cooperate existence of Nigeria so why the irrational fear of Biafra.

Biafra to us, whether it becomes a sovereign state again or not we live in Biafra, I live in Enugu Nigeria the capital of Biafra and everyday I work out I see Biafran flag hanging in the most Bizarre of places like on top of high tension wire, seriously I never see Nigeria flag anywhere apart from banks, or national institutions.

But we see Biafra insignia everywhere, from primary school walls to street arts, you will see Biafra, the flags are everywhere, place it is usually hanged are in the riskiest of places, we live in Biafra and nothing dangerous about it, maybe this part of Nigeria is Biafra then why are others, sceptical about Biafra.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tap0lane:
The right question foolish Igbos like you should ask is why do Biafra hate the rest of the a Nigerians so much.

If you own a functional brain you should query why a tribe is singled out to be hated among over 100 tribes located in Nigeria instead of creating the foolish question you asked.

Can 100 tribes be wrong at the same time or who does the Igbo tribe love among Nigerians ?

Let's put it that way, everyone can be wrong, and the question here is not about Igbo prople it about Biafra, you are wasting your hating Igbos becuase we are not in the same level, so deal with it, what's your tribe, is it IDP or bleeding Arewa lol,

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Olatomiwami(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
tungamaje:

U are a clown, SW?? The same SW your people scattered like refugee, hate kill u there, who get una time so far u don't misbehave politically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Depressed101: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Rossikk:

read your history my friend
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Depressed101: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
darkwan:

northerners still outnumber you mercilessly....
if its by number Israel would have being wiped off the face of the earth, and China would so annihilate the Japanese during the sinojapenese wars
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Tap0lane: 3:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Everyday I come across senselessly hopeless Igbos like you on NL. I am waiting for the day I will meet you in real life.

The SW hate everything Igbo OK but do Igbos loves the SW or according to you foolish bigoted father Yorubas are to love those that shown nothing but hatred n disdain n am talking right from Azikiwe era till this very hour with Kanu.

tungamaje:
OP from my discussions with a lot of people especially from the middle belt, many of them admit they made a mistake fighting against the Biafrans given the present situation we find ourselves now in Nigeria. So generalizing hatred against Biafra isn't really right. [b]On the other hand, Southwesterners especially hate anything Biafra. I don't really know their fea[/b]r

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Tap0lane: 3:05am On Mar 10, 2021
ESN
We are talking of a Biafra with accomplished military personal with training from USA UK Russia etc. Thag is what you are comparing with lunatics like yourself Kanu is fooling as ESN ?

Continue you hear, a very good way to prepare for war is to fool yourself into the war then you will learn the bitter lesson a second time.

Notasyouthink:
How can biafra win the war when she was newly formed?? Yet nigga-area couldn't bring biafra to her knees without the intervention of Britain.

Let it be known that nigga-area as a contraption has never won any war on their own before a typical example of what am saying is the biafran war and boko haram. We all know what happened to boko haram during that period when, the chadian army got themselves involved in fighting boko haram.

Stop making noise remember that ESN is now in our bushes grin grin grin
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by kingsavage: 4:02am On Mar 10, 2021
tungamaje:
you deceive yourselves too much.. if not for nairaland, I won't be seeing this biafra this and that talk everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Rossikk(m): 4:39am On Mar 10, 2021
MikeBetty:
childish thought. If it is so, then you will hang yourself whenever you hear the name ZAMFARA because the state mines and sells the nigeria gold reserve without remitting the proceed to federation account. Secondly, simple web search will tell you that imo state has the highest gas deposite in nigeria. Thirdly the south claim educated without wisdom. Who is mining the diamond, gold and other precious mineral resources in north?

My fren sharrap dia. How much gold is Zamfara mining that compares to the billions of dollars a month we make from oil?

As for your LIE about Imo state having the largest gas deposits in Nigeria, here's what a proper source says, not an ogogoro drinking source like you:

''Nigeria holds the ninth largest gas reserves in the world. The largest oil producing African country was estimated to contain 182Tcf of proven natural gas reserves as of December 2012. Most of the natural gas reserves of the country are located in the Niger Delta. Nigeria produced 1.525Tcf of natural gas in 2012.''

https://www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/features/feature-the-worlds-biggest-natural-gas-reserves/#:~:text=Most%20of%20natural%20gas%20reserves,fields%20located%20in%20Niger%20Delta.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Akanbiedu(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Idiko1:
Most airheads in Nigeria hate to see their neighbors develop into world class environ or become better than them. There is a remote feeling among never-do-good Nigerians that Biafra could be a better country than Nigeria or any other country out of the shithole.

Delusions of grandeur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Notasyouthink: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Tap0lane:
ESN
We are talking of a Biafra with accomplished military personal with training from USA UK Russia etc. Thag is what you are comparing with lunatics like yourself Kanu is fooling as ESN ?

Continue you hear, a very good way to prepare for war is to fool yourself into the war then you will learn the bitter lesson a second time.

If there is any idiot suffering from chronic lunacy just know that it's no other person than you.

I see your useless post as noise making fvvck off my mentions or you will get it real hot.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:
There is something that I'm yet to get, there is so much hate for Biafra, I think the hate for Biafra is bigger than the phobia for Igbo Dominion, I had spoken to a lot of non Igbos and whenever the name Biafra is mentioned there is this obvious compulsion, I know people had this phobia about Igbo but outsiders feel better if I tell them, I'm Igbo than I'm Biafran.

Can any non Biafran tell me in plain terms why so much hate for a country which only existed for three years, becuase I don't get the hate, it is not like there is any tribe that loves Nigeria that much, Biafra did not even threaten any tribe but the cooperate existence of Nigeria so why the irrational fear of Biafra.

Biafra to us, whether it becomes a sovereign state again or not we live in Biafra, I live in Enugu Nigeria the capital of Biafra and everyday I work out I see Biafran flag hanging in the most Bizarre of places like on top of high tension wire, seriously I never see Nigeria flag anywhere apart from banks, or national institutions.

But we see Biafra insignia everywhere, from primary school walls to street arts, you will see Biafra, the flags are everywhere, place it is usually hanged are in the riskiest of places, we live in Biafra and nothing dangerous about it, maybe this part of Nigeria is Biafra then why are others, sceptical about Biafra.
Does Biafra exist
The governors don't support it so you are wasting your time.
Destroy the government before claiming you have a country.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by theFilmtric: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

keep decieving yourself
Nobody hates anybody

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Sensitizes Rural Dwellers On Benefits Of SMES Center’s Programmes / BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest / Rare Images Of What Lagos Looked Like Half A Century Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.