Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much (3695 Views)

Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? / Allow Igbos Have Biafra So Peace Can Reign, Northern Coalition Tells Buhari / Allow Igbos Have Biafra So Peace Can Reign, Northern Coalition Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

what exactly do you want?

theFilmtricsay
Resources control for states and State police where my province is a subject of the Igbo people and not part of the Nigerian state.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by theFilmtric: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

We don't want restructuring, not everybody want restructuring, we want resources control for state and state police
we are on the same page
Restructuring would give way to the bold

theFilmtricsay
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

we are on the same page
Restructuring would give way to the bold

theFilmtricsay
Restructuring as I know you want will mean going back to full blown regional government which I'm opposed to, I don't want western region or Northern Region, I'm okay with the unitary system, I don't even care about resource control becuase but still I got to act like I care, apparently, I don't care about resources control for the state, how has the states used igr, what we need is accountability not restructuring or any of those grammar, for me, my province does not need any constitutional review or any of those long process, though I think the states has many more resources primarily to their disposal, why are they not making use of their human resources.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
thank God u know that... we only hate biafra.. now u don get sense small.. now go and be foolish no more
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
It represents oppression, hate, bigotry, rape, theft, human rights abuse, hunger and many other things humans hate.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
PHijo:
It represents oppression, hate, bigotry, rape, theft, human rights abuse, hunger and many other things humans hate.
Were you not the enemy
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Then why do they hate Biafra not like they love Nigeria

Nigeria and Biafra are like what Yoruba call Taye( Taiwo) ati Kehinde.

They are the same, twins from the same womb. It is debatable if they are identical, what is certain is that both are the same.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Were you not the enemy

We never thought we were the enemies until we experienced all sorts of abuses by the Igbo.

We thought they were at war with the North.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
PHijo:

We never thought we were the enemies until we experienced all sorts of abuses by the Igbo.

We thought they were at war with the North.
Biafra is not entirely Igbo but from all indications the Ijaws was with the enemies, do you not always boast it around here, what of Borro

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Biafra is not entirely Igbo but from all indications the Ijaws was with the enemies, do you not always boast it around here, what of Borro

Yes, we do!
We were forced into the fight by the Igbo. When the war started we didn't take sides. The Igbo encroachment into Igbo territory and the war crimes they committed made us join the battle on Nigeria's side. That was the beginning of the end for Biafra's war efforts.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Idiko1: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Delusions of grandeur.

Delusion or grandeur, I say give it a try!!!
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Idiko1: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
chegbe1104:
Because ibos are wicked and evil. They have killed many Nigerians by selling fake drugs which have killed so many people because of their greed to get reach quick. They have sold fake products as original which have left many people maimed or dead. They are cheats. The are hardened criminals and armed robbers.

You have leave them in their wicked and evil country called Biafra. Why are most numbskulls in Nigeria oppose the secession of Ndigbo and Biafrans from Nigeria. I guess they should be allowed to form their wicked nation. The real wicked and evil driven dunces in Nigeria are people from your shameful ethnicity.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
PHijo:

Yes, we do!
We were forced into the fight by the Igbo. When the war started we didn't take sides. The Igbo encroachment into Igbo territory and the war crimes they committed made us join the battle on Nigeria's side. That was the beginning of the end for Biafra's war efforts.
The I see you write the Igbos encroachment into Igbo Territory, now know it that if you guys fail to give peace a chance with Igbo province/Republic know that from the onset it will be Igbos vs Ijaw, and maybe after that we can get justice for abandoned properties or you guys gets justice for the rapes but as far as we are yet to decide on some things, fight is inevitable
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

The I see you write the Igbos encroachment into Igbo Territory, now know it that if you guys fail to give peace a chance with Igbo province/Republic know that from the onset it will be Igbos vs Ijaw, and maybe after that we can get justice for abandoned properties or you guys gets justice for the rapes but as far as we are yet to decide on some things, fight is inevitable

Igbo encroachment into Ijaw territory!
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Notasyouthink: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol cheesy
Anybody can create a “fact”
Prove it
Or GTFO here

theFilmtricsay
Britain won the civil war for nigga-area that is the truth.

It's only a fool or someone that is economical with the truth, will exempt Britain from that evil act.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
PHijo:

Igbo encroachment into Ijaw territory!
Where is Ijaw territory
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Where is Ijaw territory

The states Ijaws are found is no secret.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
PHijo:

The states Ijaws are found is no secret.
Is it Bayelsa, because that's the only Ijaw state, if you are talking about Rivers, it is a majority Igbo state and the majority of the dry area in Rivers is AlaIgbo
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Sunnycliff(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

that's why we need restructuring

The south must be in one voice in demanding
And we should get the international community to see and notice

theFilmtricsay

You and I know that this APC government can never agree to that
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Is it Bayelsa, because that's the only Ijaw state, if you are talking about Rivers, it is a majority Igbo state and the majority of the dry area in Rivers is AlaIgbo

Rivers state is majority Ijaw. That's my home state so people like you with no stake in it should stop trying to place an Igbo tag on our state.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
PHijo:

Rivers state is majority Ijaw. That's my home state so people like you with no stake in it should stop trying to place an Igbo tag on our state.
We will be addressing that soon, for now, Bayelsa remains the only majority Ijaw state
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by PHijo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

We will be addressing that soon, for now, Bayelsa remains the only majority Ijaw state

Bayelsa is a homogeneous Ijaw state, Rivers is an Ijaw majority state.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by theFilmtric: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Restructuring as I know you want will mean going back to full blown regional government which I'm opposed to, I don't want western region or Northern Region, I'm okay with the unitary system, I don't even care about resource control becuase but still I got to act like I care, apparently, I don't care about resources control for the state, how has the states used igr, what we need is accountability not restructuring or any of those grammar, for me, my province does not need any constitutional review or any of those long process, though I think the states has many more resources primarily to their disposal, why are they not making use of their human resources.
well
Things don't really work that way
Your proposed style of government(administration) leans more to anarchy
You even seem quite confused
Your “province” is still in Nigeria
So the Nigerian constitution is important

theFilmtricsay
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

well
Things don't really work that way
Your proposed style of government(administration) leans more to anarchy
You even seem quite confused
Your “province” is still in Nigeria
So the Nigerian constitution is important

theFilmtricsay
Don't worry about that part, everything in Nigeria is not a sole responsibility of the Nigerian state, power lies with the people, and I have many legal advisers and I can assure you we are not breaking any law.

Yes my province is Nigeria that does not make it a subject of the Nigerian government, we are a subject of the Nigerian state but not to be interfered to by the Nigerian government, so it is complicated for now and since you are not one of us, it is no use giving so much details but know it that I'm okay with the current state of Nigeria but the individualistic view of my province must not be the very desire of the rest of the country so should the rest desire a constitutional review and work for it, we wait for outcome and react accordingly
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by kingsavage: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
alfasexy:

still better than stocking up on rat poison.
according to ipob report... atleast it is better than kwanshiokor
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by AlexBells(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
PHijo:

Bayelsa is a homogeneous Ijaw state, Rivers is an Ijaw majority state.
Don't harrogate yourself as a majority, otherwise Igbo is a majority too in Rivers
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by alfasexy: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
kingsavage:
according to ipob report... atleast it is better than kwanshiokor

see consolation. refugee.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Banmeallday: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Rossikk:
Op, Nigerians hate Biafra because Biafra represents an attempt by a few greedy, misguided Igbos to steal and corner the nation's oil and gas resources under the guise of 'self determination'.

That is why they are so desperate to rope in the delta where the oil and gas deposits are located, into their criminal theft scheme. Of course the delta want no part of such deals.

Plus of course Nigeria will not allow that daylight robbery to happen, so 'Biafra' remains a silly pipedream peddled by Igbo school dropouts led by chief dropout, Kanu.

This is quintessential Nigger mind set
No wonder England with a few hundred men subdued coons under the African sun.

Well, Nigeria stinks and will continue to stink because it was created to stink...

I pity your mama dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by Rossikk(m): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Rugaria:

I have always known you as a fake patriot masquerading as a Pan Africanist..
You hide under the cloak of protecting the integrity of the boundaries of African states to dish out base hate and resentment to groups you consider a threat to your megalomaniac agenda.. Very crafty tribalist that starts off accusing others of tribalism.. Just look at the nonsense you vomited there. You have always wanted a big Nigeria but once you get your gory hands on the oil producing communities, others can go to hell! Very primitive thinker camouflaging as a n emergency patriot..

Of course you can go to hell. So long as you don't cart away the family lunch, you greedy pig.

The delta is not Igboland, so what is your long throat doing there claiming 'emergency brotherhood' with them?

Those ones know they'll simply become the new 'oppressed minority' as Igbo 'born to rule' overlords monopolise their oil fields.

That's why they're having none of your BS.
Re: Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much by jude79(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Tap0lane:
The right question foolish Igbos like you should ask is why do Biafrans hate the rest of Nigerians.

If you own a functional brain you should query why a tribe is singled out to be hated among over 100 tribes located in Nigeria instead of creating the foolish question you asked.

Can 100 tribes be wrong at the same time or who does the Igbo tribe love among Nigerians ?

Yes 1000 tribe can be wrong, especially if you see beyond their reasoning capacity. People who operate in higher realms of understanding like woke soyinka supported biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Enugu And Abakaliki People Called "Ndi Wawa" / Tinubu's Aide Helping Him Behind So He Won't Fall (pix) / Fuel Subsidy Removal: How To Become Rich From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.