Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. (3253 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:
thanks bro, though enough I mean is that I never sieze to give her even when she don't request....
Anyways...I always give what I can afford to let go anytime, anyday.
Forgive her, next time she won't try it again now she knows you don't like it.
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Una still dey fall in love with Nigerian girls?

You pay her lodge fees, textbooks, feeding, clothes. Is she an orphan?

Guys should learn how not to personalize community properties.
I tire for the idiot
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by LordKO(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2021
You're on the right path thus far, provided that you'd truly given her the supports conscientiously. A healthy relationship is meant to nourish and refresh, not drain, as you've exemplified. And I can see that you're gritty, citing your action of withdrawing from her due to her greed; that's one great attribute every fair-minded person needs to possess to stay sane and safe when dealing with opportunistic people. One area you need to work on is discernment. Had it been that you were discerning enough, you would have known beforehand that she has the tendency to scheme money from any unsuspecting person, which makes her an opportunist, and you wouldn't have been caught unawares and stunned like this.

The choice on whether to forgive her and accept her back is solely yours; she might change for good if you caution her, just as she might learn the subtle way to perfect her scheming act, which by extension means that you'll have a frenemy in your hands if both of you remain close.

The truth is that, unlike what naive and insane people would want you to believe, it's not the person who spent the most and loved the most/genuinely in a relationship that automatically usually feels heartbroken if such relationship breaks; instead, it's the one who tolerated the most nonsense and or the undiscerning one (opportunistic and self-absorbing people usually make the majority here, their shenanigans notwithstanding) who usually gets heartbroken.

In summary, there's nothing bad in being generous in particular and good in general to a loyal woman in your life. There's, however, everything bad in rewarding a disloyal woman in your life with generosity in particular and goodness in general.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:
thanks bro, though enough I mean is that I never sieze to give her even when she don't request....
Anyways...I always give what I can afford to let go anytime, anyday.

Then its only a matter of time, you will be alright, you are a provider alway see yourself as the price .. as long as you know ur worth women will find you.
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Erojepromise(f): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:

Ordinary I will have Ignore this,but for the sake of sincerity and other's wondering too, I'm into agency banking (pos, i have 3 branches) I equally owe a laundry shop, I also have a shop where I charge people phone nd sell phone accessories like charger's and ear phone too.
Though I started my life off with laundry... At 19.
Can you know advice me??
okay oo now l know but l gat no advice for you
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Mcslize: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:

I already planned registering her where she can acquire the It skills after her ND next yr , we discussed nd she agreed to it , as mesef no get time to go learn..I already got knownlgde in patient medicine (chemist).
Thanks bro.

Invest in yourself bro. The IT skills the guy mentioned is you that should acquire it not the girl.

Why are wasting your money in a girl that will dump you tomorrow?
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by AlphaSoul: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Golden147:

Ordinary I will have Ignore this,but for the sake of sincerity and other's wondering too, I'm into agency banking (pos, i have 3 branches) I equally owe a laundry shop, I also have a shop where I charge people phone nd sell phone accessories like charger's and ear phone too.
Though I started my life off with laundry... At 19.
Can you know advice me??
@Golden147
"Patent medicine" is the correct spelling, (not "patient" medicine).

I've been a member of NL since 2005 using an older user name, and your thread is one of the few that drew me in to make a post.

You've done well for yourself by
investing in the pos business
and more since your dad passed
on. It shows you are not into any
shady or criminal activities like
some useless boys who are into armed robbery and steal to spend lavishly on girl friends!

I read the latest thread where
you wanted advice from mature
or married men. Because of your
humility and desire to learn here and on the other thread I will advice you thus:

1. So stop spending too much on
the girl so as to know her degree
of love for you. Do not let her get bored and visit interesting places in your town and make it a surprise. Let her also invest her time and more in you as well so that both
of you will appreciate each other better.

2. Wait to finish your ND 2 when you are 26 and she is 24 before getting married to her and attend relationship programs and financial management alone or with her.

3. Some gals who have been married before going for the so-called NYSC have been known
to sleep around with other guys
due to boredom of marriage and the desire for excitement. So
you have to be on guard but do
not let it be obvious and begin to show unnecessary jealousy or neediness that will drive your
gal into the arms of another
guy that knows whats up!

Cheers. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / Hookup With Nigeria Lagos Ladies(UNILAG) / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.