Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. (3238 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by IamRandy: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
lefulefu:
Its not about beauty that make guys woe a girl
some guys would woe anything

Mad mancheesy

The guy is obsessed with the FUVK...

Maybe, the gal sabi FUVK wellcheesy

He will surely LEARN THE HARD wAY grin
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by TheVictim01(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wahala for who no read through this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

luminouz:

The guy's story is weird.

He is 24, hnd 1 and has everything in life yet for some reason can't identify a simple shiit test?

Sounds like all these fabricated FP love stories.
Once I see ' I take care of her school fees bla bla bla, she is amazing bleeehhh, i pay her bills bla blaaaaaa...then one small issue arises and niggar starts asking what he should do...I just lose interest. How do you sponsor a girl whose parents are still alive cuz she be ya gf? That's not your job

Why did he get angry though? Cuz she collected the money or she didn't tell him? The girl didn't cheat as far as I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=lefulefu post=99750145][/quote]
cheesy
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by luminouz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
TheVictim01:
Wahala for who no read through this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Lol...na so oh

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by ruffkenny: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
She is not an investment so stop spending heavily on her,remember any money u spend on a woman that is not yet your wife is a waste of money, watch and see how she will react when u stop sending her money like u used to..She is telling u all that to make u feel jealous about her,cos she wants to own u so she can be manipulating u easily,she sees u like her ATM machine that she could easily extort money from,thats why she wants to make u feel she is a hot cake who a lot of guys are flocking around..she is playing that fake game with your heart so u can trust her but "never in your life trust any girl" same game she is playing with u is the same she is playing with other guys that sends her money,so use your head..u must not dump her but just be careful with her and always remember that u are not the only man in her life..

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
IamRandy:

Mad mancheesy

The guy is obsessed with the FUVK...

Maybe, the gal sabi FUVK wellcheesy

He will surely LEARN THE HARD wAY grin
grin he will create another thread after the girl leaves him.we go see am analysing how much he don spend on her sch fees on house rent grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Kebbiprince: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Golden147:
Good evening my elders,
Please I need your advice as I'm about to quit my relationship. May be long but please bear with me..I just createdthis Account for this.

Okay,I have been chatting with this girl online though she always chat me up first... Got to know shix from my place through a Friend.
So December 26 last year, she saw me on bike in the village nd Stopped me then asked me to come take her out after introducing herself. I promised to come pick her up by 6:30pm after my daily business activities. Then she gave me her number nd collected mine.by exact 6:30pm babe called me nd we hangout..
Shix the only girl in her family of five boy's, she went home nd the second bro asked who was that she was eating with nd she said it's me, unlike before, according to her, he will beat her but this time the brother only advised her.

I'm just a young hustling guy of 24, in my hnd 1, and shix 22 and in her ND 1..fastly, babe introduced me to all her family members without my knowledge nd the snr bro asked me to come , this I keep declining but one day I decided to go nd it all went well as the all welcomed me.

Long story short, everything has been fine, but after visiting her family I got to fall deeply inlove With babe unlike me....she explained how bad thing's are for her but I never mind spending on her to because I have it..
This semester I paid her Lodge fees, textbook,her feeding buy her clothes and did same for myself.
I'm now sponsoring our education but I don't feel it though because I can provide for Them.

Problems started as babe continuously tell me those asking her out which I don't feel anything about it nd she equally gave out her Facebook password together with phone password but I told her to keep it herself. I don't need it. She always post me on her Facebook and used my picture as her WhatsApp picture.

Today I was on video call with her, her roomie was shouting, I will tell him ,I will tell him nd I said say it, then she decided to tell me saying one guy in ph was asking her out nd she told the guy to sent money for her to come see her nd the guy sent the money..I got annoyed nd ended the call..
She called back several times to no avail..I didn't pick.

Right now, I feel much annoyed nd I want to end the relationship...I don't trust her anymore.

BEFORE You call me a sip, I take good care of my family also, nd my mum is proud nd has also supported me.. she knows about my relationship with her too, infact all My family... I'm not doing bad neither, as I have got my own personal home too.
I need advice right now.
You have no reason to call it off, she hasn't gone yet,

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Kebbiprince: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Activist001:
What is "shix"? So even after going through school, you still can't type "she's" or "she is" properly?

I lost the urge to read whatever you wrote up there after seeing that twice so I have no advice for you. undecided
Go and sit down Mr know it all, we've giving him the advice he needed and not judgemental ppl like u, carry ur advice enter grave, mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Kebbiprince: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Golden147:

Didn't you see where I wrote I'm still a hustling Guy, anyways though I'm ever ready to let go of whatever dime I spent .... On from the onset, I have always say to myself, what ever be the outcome of our relationship, I'm ready to bear it.
Thanks though
U Don fvck am? Talk true
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by IamRandy: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
lefulefu:
grin he will create another thread after the girl leaves him.we go see am analysing how much he don spend on her sch fees on house rent grin

Lmao !!!
Rotfl !!
Hahahahahaha !!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Golden147: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

U Don fvck am? Talk true

That's not an issue bro, I have done that sir.
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Kebbiprince: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Golden147:

That's not an issue bro, I have done that sir.
Good boy
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by NobleDeSage001: 1:17am On Mar 10, 2021
It is normal for a girl of her age to behave this way. At 22, she is still at the explorative stage of her life. I can tell you that she does not understand what commitment means in a serious relationship.

Do not call it off yet. Invite her and warn her sternly to behave herself. If she wants to be in a relationship with you and yet still wants to explore the waters, you will kick her out.

This is not enough to break a beautiful relationship you have built. This is just the first time. But, if you breakup with her, then, you have a tolerance issue.

Watch your tolerance threshold because she will do so many other unreasonable things in the future. Will you be threatening to breakup on each of the occasions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Worldwise(m): 2:16am On Mar 10, 2021
OP na alabaru, osuka Pele, when she is done with you.. you will be dumped. Ode!
luminouz:

The guy's story is weird.

He is 24, hnd 1 and has everything in life yet for some reason can't identify a simple shiit test?

Sounds like all these fabricated FP love stories.
Once I see ' I take care of her school fees bla bla bla, she is amazing bleeehhh, i pay her bills bla blaaaaaa...then one small issue arises and niggar starts asking what he should do...I just lose interest. How do you sponsor a girl whose parents are still alive cuz she be ya gf? That's not your job

Why did he get angry though? Cuz she collected the money or she didn't tell him? The girl didn't cheat as far as I know.
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Reasonwithme2(m): 2:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:
smile bro, thanks... just that mesef de too busy to go learn the IT stuff, I have already thought about it... Before dad died he Force me to go learn it but I chose patient medicine over it,now I'm regretting because I'm not even practicing the medicine sef again...
I have discussed with my Jr bros to go learn it , yet non- got interest in it...
So I discussed with her and she welcomed it...
Anyways, I have already read your advice...
My aim now is to Quit...

My dear there's nothing bad in investing in someone you love. It's never a waste even if you guys aren't together. I believe she was just testing you. And even if it wasn't a test, so you want to quit at the first hurdle, no bro, no. If she bleeped up forgive her and give her second chance, at least she never cheated. Even God gives us multiple chances then who are you not to give a second chance,
My advice to you, sort things out instead of running away.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Golden147: 5:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Reasonwithme2:

My dear there's nothing bad in investing in someone you love. It's never a waste even if you guys aren't together. I believe she was just testing you. And even if it wasn't a test, so you want to quit at the first hurdle, no bro, no. If she bleeped up forgive her and give her second chance, at least she never cheated. Even God gives us multiple chances then who are you not to give a second chance,
My advice to you, sort things out instead of running away.
Since yesterday she has been begging and sending texts, even begging my Best friend' to come help her beg me which my guy has been doing too..

But the major problem is, I can't even trust that girl anymore..... That's my major fear.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by abeniagbon(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:
Good evening my elders,
Please I need your advice as I'm about to quit my relationship. May be long but please bear with me..I just createdthis Account for this.

Okay,I have been chatting with this girl online though she always chat me up first... Got to know shix from my place through a Friend.
So December 26 last year, she saw me on bike in the village nd Stopped me then asked me to come take her out after introducing herself. I promised to come pick her up by 6:30pm after my daily business activities. Then she gave me her number nd collected mine.by exact 6:30pm babe called me nd we hangout..
Shix the only girl in her family of five boy's, she went home nd the second bro asked who was that she was eating with nd she said it's me, unlike before, according to her, he will beat her but this time the brother only advised her.

I'm just a young hustling guy of 24, in my hnd 1, and shix 22 and in her ND 1..fastly, babe introduced me to all her family members without my knowledge nd the snr bro asked me to come , this I keep declining but one day I decided to go nd it all went well as the all welcomed me.

Long story short, everything has been fine, but after visiting her family I got to fall deeply inlove With babe unlike me....she explained how bad thing's are for her but I never mind spending on her to because I have it..
This semester I paid her Lodge fees, textbook,her feeding buy her clothes and did same for myself.
I'm now sponsoring our education but I don't feel it though because I can provide for Them.

Problems started as babe continuously tell me those asking her out which I don't feel anything about it nd she equally gave out her Facebook password together with phone password but I told her to keep it herself. I don't need it. She always post me on her Facebook and used my picture as her WhatsApp picture.

Today I was on video call with her, her roomie was shouting, I will tell him ,I will tell him nd I said say it, then she decided to tell me saying one guy in ph was asking her out nd she told the guy to sent money for her to come see her nd the guy sent the money..I got annoyed nd ended the call..

Right now, I feel much annoyed nd I want to end the relationship...I don't trust her anymore.

BEFORE You call me a sip, I take good care of my family also, nd my mum is proud nd has also supported me.. she knows about my relationship with her too, infact all My family... I'm not doing bad neither, as I have got my own personal home too.
I need advice right now.

he never reach that level to end a relationship now... those are roommate are more jealous of who she is now rolling out with. just warn her let her know what you like and what you don't
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by femi4: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:
Good evening my elders,

I need advice right now.
It's SIMP not SIP.......you are not doing well
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Telegram234(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2021
lefulefu:
Its not about beauty that make guys woe a girl
some guys would woe anything
Anything under a skirt.. cheesy
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Reasonwithme2(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:

Since yesterday she has been begging and sending texts, even begging my Best friend' to come help her beg me which my guy has been doing too..

But the major problem is, I can't even trust that girl anymore..... That's my major fear.

That's a good sign. She has recognised her mistake and wants forgiveness, which of course you owe her even if you don't want her again. Try to hear her out, and tell her not to try it again. I'm sure she'll not do it again. At least she's still loyal. You can still trust her, I guess it's with time, You guys should always talk things out. You'd never meet someone without flaw, your girl is a good girl, keep her
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by morohunfola78008: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2021
:Its not about beauty that make guys woe a girlsome guys would woe anythingMad manThe guy is obsessed with the FUVK...Maybe, the gal sabi FUVK wellHe will surely LEARN THE HARD wAY
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by maclawrence02(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:

Lol..as for the sex yes she gives me as much as I want it... attention, yes she does, she hadly visit her house each time she come home as people already thought we're even married...
Care ? Yes very much.
Gives you sex? check!
Gives you attention? Check!
Visits you? Check!
Care about you? Check!
And you still want to quit.
What you need is to sit her down and lay your terms in plain language of what you expect from her. If she's wise she will sit up but if she's stupid as with most girls, guy bounce!
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by shomutuski(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2021
Your intuition is telling you something and you can feel it in Your gut. That's cus you're a hunter, a predator, a wolf. You're a man.

When you see red flags don't wave it aside.

The truth you're searching for lies with her close friends you can either ask them or check her chats with her close friends. I won't advice either if you don't have the stomach for pain. You'll be disappointed.

Women are funny, she'll tell you about the guys that she rejected only and not the ones she's seeing lowkey just to earn your trust and make you lose guard. Think about it why should she be telling you that??

Her conscience is the reason, so many girls reject men proposal and don't tell their partners.

Bros when you go learn, stop taking control of some responsibilities when dealing with women, pay your siblings fees and lodge fees.

Until she's your wife don't entertain such. Even as she is your wife sef do it out of the goodness of your heart not necessarily because you want something or you want her to like you.

Most nigerian men are yet to experience genuine interest and that's the problem we are already programmed to always seek a woman validation through providing security and sustainence for them.

9 out of 10 no woman will help a broke man through school. We make it too easy for them, a woman wants to earn your love through work. Most dudes that will blow her back out won't give her nothing.

You're filling the provider role at your young age when you should me leveling up, investing, trying so many girls to actually know which one fits you the best, you think she doesn't have options?

They are the most messiest species ever bro, work on yourself bro cus shit will hit the fan soon and her family will tell you what have you done that someone else hasn't. Miss a month of not providing and see her true colours.

If only most of you men know that you're the prize, every women's dream is to end up with a man. She wants to enter your kingdom and serve you, follow you provided you are worthy.

Nigerian men needs to work on their EQ, we lose our senses once we're in love. A woman can date you for 3 years and just like you. They take their time to screen, vet and see if you can play the role she wants. Why can't we do the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:

Lol..as for the sex yes she gives me as much as I want it... attention, yes she does, she hadly visit her house each time she come home as people already thought we're even married...
Care ? Yes very much.
So because she collected money from another guy u pissed? Who's the loud mouthed roommate sef? I for wozz her long mouth.

Ladies collect money from guys they dont even have intention of seeing..
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Golden147: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So because she collected money from another guy u pissed? Who's the loud mouthed roommate sef? I for wozz her long mouth.

Not really but because I give her enough too, I spend enough on her to the extent even her friends too are envy
.... Though I have already got the mentality that whatever in our relationship dies with it...
Hence I don't feel she owe me anything because I'm spending on her.....if it ends for good, no p, if it's end otherwise...still no p...
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:

We know and thank God you're bin truthful dis time.
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2021
leave her and forever regret it⚫
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Girls below 25 their body isn't settled yet.

Don't stress yourself, you already doing well financially
Let her be.

Once in a while assist her but on this rule

"You drop money for her: she drops her undies in return"

Simple & straightforward.

No strings attached.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:

Not really but because I give her enough too, I spend enough on her to the extent even her friends too are envy
.... Though I have already got the mentality that whatever in our relationship dies with it...
Hence I don't feel she owe me anything because I'm spending on her.....if it ends for good, no p, if it's end otherwise...still no p...
Thanks.

Did you just say enough, when you're spending on a lady there is nothing like "enough" ... that gurl you are giving 50k per month another man can give her 500k just in one nite
Whatever you do for a woman now consider it charity cos another nigga wil certainly do more.
koko be don't do pass urself to impress her so that when shiit happens you have broad chances of moving on.
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by DAramis: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Me, imagining where to start in the advise which you seek?

I will get back to you later bro grin

Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2021
Golden147:

Thanks.
If money is enough, our politicians wont be embezzling our common wealth.

Na that yeye envious friend wanna spoil ur relationship. Wo theres no perfect person, just pick ur demon and go deliver her jarey.
Re: Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. by Golden147: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2021
larryjonze:

Did you just say enough, when you're spending on a lady there is nothing like "enough" ... that gurl you are giving 50k per month another man can give her 500k just in one nite
Whatever you do for a woman now consider it charity cos another nigga wil certainly do more.
koko be don't do pass urself to impress her so that when shiit happens you have broad chances of moving on.

thanks bro, though enough I mean is that I never sieze to give her even when she don't request....
Anyways...I always give what I can afford to let go anytime, anyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Need A Surgery On My Nose??(pics) / Some Ladies Are Funny. / Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.