Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting (4271 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by purpletrips: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

since yesterday i told her this , she read and never responded, not even a word oooo
mafo brotherly...the thing choke her that's why..lol..she was expecting you to form mugu so she will use the opportunity to bill u ...that's why I said u should throw the same question to her immediately... it got her off balance..she go don dey think of her next move by now..hahaha..just don't dull ur self ..the decision is urs anyways ...it's either u make her love you for being a smart dude or make her love u for being a potential ATM...all in all never u be a SIMP.

4 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Peteryt01: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Hustle ooo, so next time a lady ask u “anything for me?”, you respond “what do you want dear?”

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by purpletrips: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Peteryt01:
Hustle ooo, so next time a lady ask u “anything for me?”, you respond “what do you want dear?”
did he tell u he is broke? na simps like u dey spoil these ladies...u give them the idea that guys are potential ATM so whenever they meet another guy they expect such guy to be as foolish as the previous ones...just so u know real babes don't like foolish boys...they are only there for ur money

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Haylel: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by JOACHINpedro: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

since yesterday i told her this , she read and never responded, not even a word oooo
Guy to shoot you dy hungry me. angry
How the F*ck would your second statement be 'I LOVE YOU?' angry like who does that in this century
Let me take a chill pill.

Never ever, ever and ever try to think about thinking about saying such shit to a girl again!
You hear me?

My advice is to free that girl but if you still wanna regain your dignity, you have to spice things up and come out very unpredictable.

If you're up to 18yrs, I would help you but if you ain't, I think you should try asking her to be your friend. But don't fall in love! Take her as a regular girl you meet and talk to and not some kinda abstract 'LOML' lipsrsealed.

Damn!
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Earlystar698(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2021
anything for me, kindly press the 3 dot and do the needful, blocked
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Oyiboman69: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Tell her...nothing dey supp but problem no dey sha....
That's a contradictory statements,yet effective... You can put it in your own way but follow this step in interpreting it...
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by flington4550(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2021
purpletrips:
op don't dull..she's about to bill u ...lol ..just switch it but don't dull the conversation
'hugs and kisses for u my dear' simple ,then throw thesame question to her b4 she gain her balance ...
Real G
No long cap at all

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Meister(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Uzomacharles:
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

read this

Boss if you still want to sell that your umidigi send me your number or you reach me, my number dey my signature
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by tnerro1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
After the regular Hello, Hi, hi
next she ask
Anything for me?
my mind is telling she is going somewhere

so if a girl ask you Anything for me? What do you answer?

if you like bash me front and back , Just tell me what to say now, we are in live chat.

Tell her to come over and find out cool then arrange your bed and do some press up
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Peteryt01: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hustle my brother
purpletrips:

did he tell u he is broke? na simps like u dey spoil these ladies...u give them the idea that guys are potential ATM so whenever they meet another guy they expect such guy to be as foolish as the previous ones...just so u know real babes don't like foolish boys...they are only there for ur money
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Dreadlock69(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
NIGERIA FEMALE BOSS ARE USELESS!!!!!
Re: Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting by Uzomacharles: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Meister:

Boss if you still want to sell that your umidigi send me your number or you reach me, my number dey my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

f / Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets / Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.