Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects (3644 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Emmadoc: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
There was a huge pandemonium at mall today, where a young man trying to propose to his estranged girlfriend. The young man with a dread could be seen kneeling down with a ring on his hand trying to propose to the lady on black dress.

The young lady was however hesitating, and asking the young guy if he was okay! To save the young guy the shame, onlookers and passerby were heard pleading with the young lady to say “yes”. But the lady walked away instead. The guy broke down in tears and people had to console him… The young man said said “I exchange my manhood for money to please the girl…

Watch the video here https://legitsoup.com.ng/tension-as-young-man-exchange-his-manhood-for-money-just-to-please-his-girlfriend/

see peoples reactions to the incident below

Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by scofield114: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
his prblm
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Ilefoaye(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
poor guy
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by longetivity(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Useless simp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by longetivity(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2021
odinson1:
Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them
respect urself

2 Likes

Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2021
odinson1:
Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them

How did you come into this world? Without a woman you wouldn’t exist.
Though I agree with absolutely nothing you’ve said. I understand you are RANTING
I hope you HEAL from what ever a female (or multiple females) have done to you ,or did that made you feel this way.
So that life may be a little sweeter for you..
You could actually say that kinda statement to the ones(females) you roll with, the ones you had a horrible experience with,your mum(yeah,I said this because she is included due to your statement),sisters or whoever..
Any man who thinks women are useless is an “epitome of stupidity”
Well,you attract your type..
They are a lotta smart girls out there but they(we) don't hang out with dumb guys like you
I know some girls are hoes but don't generalise it...
Generalisation and assumption goes to show how dead one's IQ is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by blazepascal(m): 1:26am On Mar 10, 2021
sad the guy is a motherfucker all because of money
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by BigYash: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2021
So many stupid guys are on this same path these days. Doing rituals to please pussies ,and to intimidate people. I pity all of una . From forty and above, una go see wetin miserable life mean.. Just look at this mumu now.. Tell me why he no go die before his time?
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Drsnives(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Kweeeeke
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by odinson1(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2021
iamcee:

How did you come into this world? Without a woman you wouldn’t exist.
Though I agree with absolutely nothing you’ve said. I understand you are RANTING
I hope you HEAL from what ever a female (or multiple females) have done to you ,or did that made you feel this way.
So that life may be a little sweeter for you..
You could actually say that kinda statement to the ones(females) you roll with, the ones you had a horrible experience with,your mum(yeah,I said this because she is included due to your statement),sisters or whoever..
Any man who thinks women are useless is an “epitome of stupidity”
Well,you attract your type..
They are a lotta smart girls out there but they(we) don't hang out with dumb guys like you
I know some girls are hoes but don't generalise it...
Generalisation and assumption goes to show how dead one's IQ is.

I'm not as Emotional as you Women and your Loyal Slaves(simps) are.

My mum ain't a girl but my Female cousins are(That's their business)

That Doesn't stop me from saying Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Mikester: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Most men are just dumb. Serves him right.
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by chiagozien(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Nollywood stories.
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by FalseOracle50: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2021
The oracle is speechless. undecided
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Demon youth
Cc juice wrld
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Dreyton36: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2021
Somebody need to sharperly use that guy do ritual sad
What a waste sad
I no fit use my night food money sef give woman not to talk of my gbola shocked a whole gbola

The girl tell you say she fit even use her index finger do ritual for your sake ?

Black sheep of the family naim this slowpoke be

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by osuofia2(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
scripted bull shit
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
The fact that she's part of the reasons the guy used his manhood for money doesn't mean she's the only reason, he's taking care of her, she's not the one in charge of the money so which one is he did it for her?

Make baba talk true,na she be the reason abi poverty don tire you
I see a lot of hypocrites insulting the girls but onkus,if girl tell you say she use her womb do money ritual for you abeg,you go marry her??
Let's all do away with the hypocrisy please.
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by blinking001(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mosdi over to you ...
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by doubleE70: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
eiya
anyways his dick his problem
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by JerryGent1983: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Drsnives:
Kweeeeke
Ikpu
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Drsnives(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
JerryGent1983:
Ikpu
Nwa ojo
Re: I Exchange My Manhood For Money Because Of Her, Man Cries As Girlfriend Rejects by Mrlcredible: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2021
odinson1:

I'm not as Emotional as you Women and your Loyal Slaves(simps) are.

My mum ain't a girl but my Female cousins are(That's their business)

That Doesn't stop me from saying Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them
just checked your posts cos you inspire me and I found out that stupid nairaland simpish mods banned and deleted most of your comments

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are My oyibo Neighbors So Nice To Me / Three Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You / I Have Finally Embarrassed Myself Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.