Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Three Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You (3593 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You by Tochukwuoparaa: 7:43pm On May 17, 2022
Relationships only work when both partners are able to communicate on the same level and are willing to do the same for one other. Only by being prepared in the event of an emergency can you have a happy marriage.

This is going to be a challenge for you as a man as women aren't going to talk openly about what they want or expect from males in terms of service. When a woman is awake, she wants you to touch three areas of her body: her face, neck, and breasts.

If you caress the parts of her body that she expects you to touch, you'll be able to establish a connection with her and improve her mood. If you touch these areas on a regular basis, you feel more linked to them. You should thus pay particular attention to these three body regions the next time you're out with your woman and take action.

1. Her hair is in shambles.

It's a common desire for women, and they're known to be drawn to it. Symbolizing her femininity, a woman's hair is the area of her body she wants you to touch and care for the most. Simple as telling her how much nicer she appears now that her hair has been styled. As a result, she'll appreciate how much you value and care about her feelings and her perception of you.

Read More
https://africamediang.com/three-parts-of-a-lady-she-expects-you-to-touch-but-wont-tell-you/

(1) (Reply)

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! / These Girls Are Dying For Me (photos) / How Do I Tell Her, I'm About Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.