Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? (2635 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Mgtow Memes / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2021
larryjonze:

Mentality differs bro, i am not hustling in a way i will be dependant on one child to cumma take care of me ... besides my children as adult will have a life so i don't pray or wish them to abandon there life to cum push an old man on wheel chair ... with a gud pension plan i can employ maids with nice asses to take good care of me wink

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by cooooooks(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Married men are dying alone now.

Married men who divorced are living in their cars, homeless, etc.

Marrying does not guarantee old age care. The wife you marry will be old as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
That's why the first thing I did was to build a house.

And many side hustles still dey, with daily income, monthly income and annual income.

Women criteria for marriage is a man who can provide. In fact you won't ask that question if the economy was good.

Nigerian education system is not helping youths. Doctors and lawyers don dey enter yahoo because of lack of jobs or poor pay.

Once a man is very comfortable on a monthly pay, the first thing that comes to mind is marriage, even if you no reason am, your girlfriends go reason am for you.

And Nigeria lacks those jobs.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
authority2006:

You're wrong. Every old person will need who to pick his poo and take care of him unless he or she suddenly drop dead as a result of heart attack.
Your Clint Eastwood will still be down, he's just bidding his time. We have people like that too in Nigeria, individuals are blessed individually. Some are down by 70, some are down by 80, some are down by 90.
it's how u take care of yourself at your youth that determines how u will live ur old age.if during ur youth days u are excessive alcohol consumer,u smoke and do drugs like trams or u eat junk a lot then u will feel the after effect in ur old age.that u see some 60 something to 70 something already having one medical issue or the other does it make it normal.our forefathers even in their 70s where still going to farms but an average nigerian don reach 60 yrs or sometimes even 50 he is already shouting about back pain.Take care of it body in ur youth so in ur old age u wouldn't be looking for somebody to carry u up and down.
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
authority2006:

Your Clint Eastwood will still be down, he's just bidding his time. We have people like that too in Nigeria, individuals are blessed individually. Some are down by 70, some are down by 80, some are down by 90.
I am telling u he is 90 yrs and u still talking of bidding his time cheesy.person wey reach 90 yrs and is still walking without any aid and has good cognitive abilities dat person no try? cheesy.
Just treat your body with respect in your youth and invest for the future so u won't be looking for someone to pick your poo poo
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
cooooooks:
Married men are dying alone now.

Married men who divorced are living in their cars, homeless, etc.

Marrying does not guarantee old age care. The wife you marry will be old as well.
marriage does not guarantee peace of mind.a toxic partner might even hasten ur death

2 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Deicide: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Everyone has a different opinion na well as seen from the thread
fattprince:

So you know the solution but you still want to trouble your elders. What you wrote up there is what I was coming to post exactly.
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Meedon: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
What is your own pain?
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by pansophist(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'm not mgtow, but if it happens that I grow old without any relation to take care of me, then my money will. And one thing about mgtow is that their philosophy and lifestyle encourages then to work fricking hard, they are the embodiment of success chasers. You can't be a true mgtow and dumb, it is an antithesis. And since they live for themselves, they must have thought about securing provisions for their retirement.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Liposure: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
lefulefu:
marriage does not guarantee peace of mind.a toxic partner might even hasten ur death
But meet a married man, he will tell you he's happily married.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Liposure:
But meet a married man, he will tell you he's happily married.
happily married and yet he will be on facebook or tinder looking for a date cheesy
bro a lot of them are crying inside cheesy
the only time u see them really happy is when they are in beer palour or with their side chick cheesy
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by generationz(f): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
It is selfish to have children because you are looking for someone to take care of you when you are old.
In fact, when you eliminate most of the selfish and stupid reasons people get married and have kids for (everybody does it, societal pressure, family pressure, kids to finance your old age, kids to take care of you while old, wife to take care of you while old, husband to finance you and your family) there would be maybe one or two good reasons for marriage.

If you choose not to have kids in your early twenties and begin to work and save, you would have saved and invested enough money to hire skilled nurses and maids in your old age. A man can have a disposable girlfriend at every stage of his life if he is self-sufficient and doesn't need human connection to feel like a person.

That doesn't mean marriage is bad but I can give 101 logical reasons in an argument why marriage doesn't make sense in this day and age despite being a committed Christian.

Some men don't like jumping from one lady to the next. Some Financially successful men still love the idea of being in a committed relationship/marriage. Elon Musk and Howard Stern are two good examples.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Mide3367: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
generationz:
It is selfish to have children because you are looking for someone to take care of you when you are old.
In fact, when you eliminate most of the selfish and stupid reasons people get married and have kids for (everybody does it, societal pressure, family pressure, kids to finance your old age, kids to take care of you while old, wife to take care of you while old, husband to finance you and your family) there would be maybe one or two good reasons for marriage.

If you choose not to have kids in your early twenties and begin to work and save, you would have saved and invested enough money to hire skilled nurses and maids in your old age. A man can have a disposable girlfriend at every stage of his life if he is self-sufficient and doesn't need human connection to feel like a person.

That doesn't mean marriage is bad but I can give 101 logical reasons in an argument why marriage doesn't make sense in this day and age despite being a committed Christian.

Some men don't like jumping from one lady to the next. Some Financially successful men still love the idea of being in a committed relationship/marriage. Elon Musk and Howard Stern are two good examples.

wow.. From a woman.. I am impressed. All Those MEN talking about children to take care of them in old age.. Have u seen a man which children always spend time with in old age? They simply forget his existence and give him monthly whatever and gift on special occasions. All his old age life is always lonely and boredom. But the women, hmm they are skillful. They move from one kid home to another in the name of omugo or child weaning or whatever. She can stay for 6 months and go back to her husband for 1 month then move to another pikin house for another 6 months. It is very easy for women to do that man. That is why I have this plan to build my self now, make enough to travel round the world and forget marriage if possible have a child or 2 with any woman who is Ready to be a single mama and I take care of them from afar. When they are grown, they can come and stay with me or whatever. What am I saying sef

2 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by authority2006(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2021
lefulefu:
I am telling u he is 90 yrs and u still talking of bidding his time cheesy.person wey reach 90 yrs and is still walking without any aid and has good cognitive abilities dat person no try? cheesy.
Just treat your body with respect in your youth and invest for the future so u won't be looking for someone to pick your poo poo

That still won't prevent you from needing someone to pick your poo. It is the way of the nature, you can't escape it unless your heart stop working suddenly. Lol
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by authority2006(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
lefulefu:
it's how u take care of yourself at your youth that determines how u will live ur old age.if during ur youth days u are excessive alcohol consumer,u smoke and do drugs like trams or u eat junk a lot then u will feel the after effect in ur old age.that u see some 60 something to 70 something already having one medical issue or the other does it make it normal.our forefathers even in their 70s where still going to farms but an average nigerian don reach 60 yrs or sometimes even 50 he is already shouting about back pain.Take care of it body in ur youth so in ur old age u wouldn't be looking for somebody to carry u up and down.

I have seen a who suffered a degenerative muscle disease to a point he could move any part of his body. I guess he didn't take care of his body. Do you even have an how many degenerative diseases that are associated with old age?
I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I'm not into drug of any of such but that's not an insurance for anyone
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nobody takes care of anybody but God alone... Even your kids might forget about you, just be good in anything you do in life and leave the rest to God almighty.
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by bluefilm: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Deicide:
Are you guys planning to adopt children if you are going your own way and not wanna be associated with women?

The real question is: Who's afraid of MGTOW? And why is that so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
BadRadio:
I dont need any motherf*cker to take care of me when I am old...
really?!

I don't think you live in Nigeria
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

I have seen a who suffered a degenerative muscle disease to a point he could move any part of his body. I guess he didn't take care of his body. Do you even have an how many degenerative diseases that are associated with old age?
I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I'm not into drug of any of such but that's not an insurance for anyone
true though like the late pope john paul the second who suffered parkinson disease at his old age due to the brain trauma suffered from the attempted assassination on his from a bullet that went through his skull.then Muhammed ali who also had parkinson due to head blows.but having said this the reality is that many of nigerians especially we guys we tend to live a rough life.many of us nowadays we smoke too much then the rate of hard drugs amongst young folks has increased.i am talking about codeine and trams.this will have an affect on the body ur old age.but then some of us should away with the mentality that the main reason u having a child is that the child should look after u.if the child turns out irresponsible wat will u now do then? If u need someone to look after u as u get old u can always hire a maid or a nurse.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

diseases like high blood pressure,arthritis ,gout associated with old age can be prevent or reduced by ur diet,enough sleep and exercise.besides nowadays these diseses don't even wait for u to get old before they strike.there are lots of young ppl these days with atritis,diabetes and high bp.funny thing is that there are lots of old ppl who are even far healthier and fitter than young ppl .so that should tell u something.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

That still won't prevent you from needing someone to pick your poo. It is the way of the nature, you can't escape it unless your heart stop working suddenly. Lol
it all boils down how u life bro grin
Queen Elizabeth is 93 yrs and still drives a car all by herself and her brain is still active
U might say it's money but then I would say she took care of herself in her youth
If in ur 20s and 30s u already breathing hard when climbing a flight of stairs or u can't walk for two minutes without sitting down then u certainly need to change ur lifestyle ASAP grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her. / Who Is The Father Of The Child? EX OR HUBBY. / Would You Allow Your Wife To Learn Karate Or Boxing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.