Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (7524 Views)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) by LoveFayfay(f): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2021
Mandela27:
*The bleeding gender
*A toto owner
*Daughter of Eve
*one of those people we keep reminding how useless they are
Hey, hold it there!!!! Come off with the hate speech.
Re: Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) by Drsnives(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Xenry:
Even me too, I wish to befriend one, but they are rare.
Yes oo, I was fortunate to come close to one, na only bobi she allow me touch. I for like to Bleep her. The reason why most of them dislike boys is because some has penis
Re: Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) by Opemiposii(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xenry:
With no breasts, hmmm tongue
u no see breast?
Re: Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Opemiposii:
u no see breast?
I no see anything abeg grin. All I see na flat chest. The gender is confusing tongue.
Re: Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) by Opemiposii(f): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xenry:
I no see anything abeg grin. All I see na flat chest. The gender is confusing tongue.
she has a feminine face buh masculine body... confusing af!
Re: Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Opemiposii:
she has a feminine face buh masculine body... confusing af!
I wanted to conclude that it's a tomboy, but nah, no breasts found grin. It looks more like a boy though.
Re: Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) by Opemiposii(f): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xenry:
I wanted to conclude that it's a tomboy, but nah, no breasts found grin. It looks more like a boy though.
oiin... she isnt a boy... see her face na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian / Why Short Women Are Better In Bed Than Tall Women / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.