Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? (9171 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nazgul: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
ethicallyright:

Those girls exist in real life. I know many of them in their early 20s.
99% of them will tell you when you approach them that they're not ready for relationship or marriage, so what's the point.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by NDIOGAH(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
If she has that type of qualities, and if she did not sabi how to Bleep well and her pussy and boobs is not large i will not marry her.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nazgul:

99% of them will tell you when you approach them that they're not ready for relationship or marriage, so what's the point.

The bold is a polite way to tell men that they do not like them or do not find them attractive.

They will most likely never say that to a handsome and wealthy young man who shares in their aspirations.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by MufasaLion: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
spoked:
My brother if you see this kind of lady, will you pay bride Price of 3 Million and above?

(1) Too beautiful and fair or chocolate.

(2) A virgin.

(3) A first class graduate from UI, UNN, OAU etc.

(4)Very loyal, very faithful and neat.

(5) Best graduating student in Masters Degree.

(6) God fearing.

(7) Very respectful and humble.

(cool A good cook of various dishes and snacks.

(9) A very elegant and sharp dresser.

(10) Having the most romantic and tender smiles

(11) Loves to play with you and look up to you.

(12) Dad is a millionaire and mum a professor.

(13) She has successful and beautiful/handsome siblings.

(14) Have a good history and background.

Will you pay such bride price if you have the money?

Na boredomness make you write am. I no go blame you
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nazgul: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
ethicallyright:

The bold is a polite way to tell men that they do not like them or do not find them attractive.

They will most likely never say that to a handsome and wealthy young man who shares in their aspirations.
Lol, most girls that age don't exactly know what they want.

Most prefer romantic handsome guys who have no futuristic agenda for them aside popping their cherry and boasting about it to his friends. If you ask most girls how they lost their virginity and they're honest with you, a large chunk of them will tell you they regretted loosing it to the guy they lost it to.

Most of them that age just want to explore themselves, they're naieve, anxious, and eager to know how it feels like, they want a boy like them who they can do all sorts of silly things together with, and not some mature guy talking about how to cage them through marriage. Cos at that age, the word marriage is allien to them.

Reality dawns on them after they most have passed through 4-6 guys, then they'll begin looking for the responsible ones, past and painful experiences will make them more careful and wiser with guys.

That's the way the relationship ladder is, that's why I said those girls are off limits, cos if you press hard and they eventually agree to date you, the kind of headache and problems they'll give you eeeh, na you go use your hand Waka.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol, most girls that age don't exactly know what they want.

Most prefer romantic handsome guys who have no futuristic agenda for them aside popping their cherry and boasting about it to his friends. If you ask most girls how they lost their virginity and they're honest with you, a large chunk of them will tell you they regretted loosing it to the guy they lost it to.

Most of them that age just want to explore themselves, they're naieve, anxious, and eager to know how it feels like, they want a boy like them who they can do all sorts of silly things together with, and not some mature guy talking about how to cage them through marriage. Cos at that age, the word marriage is allien to them.

Reality dawns on them after they most have passed through 4-6 guys, then they'll begin looking for the responsible ones, past and painful experiences will make them more careful and wiser with guys.

That's the way the relationship ladder is, that's why I said those girls are off limits, cos if you press hard and they eventually agree to date you, the kind of headache and problems they'll give you eeeh, na you go use your hand Waka.

I do not object your submission.

My argument is that most of these girls are not married not because they do not want to be married yet.

It's usually a case of "the guy I love is not capable of marrying me but the average guy that disgusts me keeps proposing."

I don't know why men criticize women who do not want to settle for less. You see a 35-year old bachelor who earns an annual income of less than 2 million naira shame a pretty graduate from a decent background with great potentials for turning down his proposal.

Men in this country believe that a woman should always be ready to say "yes" or else she is unrealistic. "Unrealistic" is a subjective phenomenon as various individuals have their different realities. Ladies have rights to choose who they want to be with.

Women deserve wealthy and handsome men as well. The way you described how girls of this nature want romantic and handsome men makes it look like it is a very bad thing to be romantic and handsome. Handsome men with finesse are human beings who deserve love too and are even more likable .

I am very sure that in my mid thirties I am going to get one of the prettiest 21 year olds in this country. The best strategy is to be a man of substance . Criticizing beautiful ladies who want these men won't make them come to you.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
I'll pay more than that cause she meets almost all those already.

I'm still hoping Sta.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nazgul: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
ethicallyright:

My argument is that most of these girls are not married not because they do not want to be married yet.

It's usually a case of "the guy I love is not capable of marrying me but the average guy that disgusts me keeps proposing."

I don't know why men criticize women who do not want to settle for less. You see a 35-year old bachelor who earns an annual income of less than 2 million naira shame a pretty graduate from a decent background with great potentials for turning down his proposal.

Men in this country believe that a woman should always be ready to say "yes" or else she is unrealistic. "Unrealistic" is a subjective phenomenon as various individuals have their different realities. Ladies have rights to choose who they want to be with.

Women deserve wealthy and handsome men as well. The way you described how girls of this nature want romantic and handsome men makes it look like it is a very bad thing to be romantic and handsome. Handsome men with finesse are human beings who deserve love too and are even more likable .

I am very sure that in my mid thirties I am going to get one of the prettiest 21 year olds in this country. The best strategy is to be a man of substance . Criticizing beautiful ladies who want these men won't make them come to you.
You obviously didn't read my post.

If you did, you certainly didn't understand it.

When you're 35 like you stated, dating a girl of 21 can be frustrating because your maturity level won't be able to cope with her childishness. It's got nothing to do with money.

She wants someone like her who can play and jump around, but you at that age won't have the time for those games, that's what I'm saying.

Teenagers aren't moved by money, they're moved by swags, that's why they easily fall for broke handsome players with sweet mouth.

Let me share my own personal experience with you.

In 2015, I met this cute girl at a wedding, she was 19 then and the definition of beautiful, I did all I could to get her attention and fortunately my efforts paid off as I was able to at least get her contact.

Here's where the problem started, she wasn't demanding, but kept me on her pending list, I called her regularly chatted her regularly, but I kept on hitting the rock as she was constantly putting up this nonchalant attitude towards me, I later noticed that she preferred younger guys of her age bracket who can easily rock and roll with her. At a time I got fed up and deleted her number from my phone.

Last year (5 years later) I got a call from her, it took her quite some minutes to discribe herself and took me quite a long time before I could even remember her.

After the pleasantries, she told me to forgive her for her attitude towards me then, the she was young, immature, inexperienced and naieve, that if it's ok with me we could still be friends.

Now looking at her statement, it had nothing to do with money or rejection. When a girl is young, there are certain choices she's most likely going to take out of curiosity which she might regret later after attaining maturity.

My post is all about maturity. Girls of that age are mainly drama queens, your car, iPhone, furnished flat... etc, might not really move them, cos at that age what they fall for is what they hear, meaning that if you've got swags and have a honey tongue, then you're good to go regardless of how empty your pocket might be.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Kingcalls: 12:56am On Mar 11, 2021
spoked:
My brother if you see this kind of lady, will you pay bride Price of 3 Million and above?

(2) A virgin.

(6) God fearing.

With all these u mentioned if she doesn't hv a forgiving spirit , she is not for me or any man
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Kingcalls: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2021
ethicallyright:

Better wake up from ur slumber... u wanna use money to get a woman...Naija woman...lol, u will regret it all ur life, Naija women with entitlement mentality grin... I only pity u
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by KingLion007(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2021
spoked:

(2) A virgin.

(6) God fearing.

I will pay anything to have her na...I mean absolutely everything
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by raphy(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Na poor man daughter be that how can u pay that for a lady u be fool.

U want to help her parents havw grandkids not buy her.

And na puna u go dig u will look skiny in one month after correcr bangin.
But sweet girl is good o.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by USA2019: 2:57am On Mar 11, 2021
spoked:

(2) A virgin.

(6) God fearing.

Send her over here if you find one with all those qualities.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Mrscarter(f): 3:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Does the pussy print out Kuwait dinar?

grin
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by espn(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2021
spoked:

(2) A virgin.

(6) God fearing.

will this make her a good wife? Marriage is beyond all this...
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by yetunsbay(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2021
does she get light for kpekus
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by cooooooks(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Strange reason. People learn.

NDIOGAH:
If she has that type of qualities, and if she did not sabi how to Bleep well and her pussy and boobs is not large i will not marry her.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by jelel6: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Juicethekid:
i bet you that if she has all these things you listed life would be very boring for you the husband

Boring, How?

Well boring is relative so I guess it's the way you see it after all.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
I won't because the money is not even there.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by mezico96(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2021
spoked:

(2) A virgin.

(6) God fearing.

one pesin get all this features?

If na true I go add 2million to make it 5mill
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2021
spoked:

(2) A virgin.

(6) God fearing.

Is her toto still tight? grin
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Even for the fact that she's a Virgin I'll pay it
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Chidodoozo(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Does the pussy print out Kuwait dinar?
we must survive
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
mezico96:

one pesin get all this features?

If na true I go add 2million to make it 5mill
really?
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by kiddkash(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
O.P. why you dey whine me

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by mezico96(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
zoputa:
really?
Yes naw
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Miner13: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
ok will you?
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by HairyBalls: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2021

(2) A virgin.

(6) God fearing.

How about her diick svcking skills undecided

Can she svck diick undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] / I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.