Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate (2912 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Marshal9: 2:55am On Mar 11, 2021
My girlfriend always snatches her phone from my hands whenever she sees me with it, not like I'm reading her chats

She wouldn't even want me assessing her gallery not to talk of pictures.

Lately she brought up the idea of not wanting sex again, cos of reasons best known to her.

But when I choose to stay away, she wouldn't let me. And would never stop talking to guys that I warned her about, making me feel like she's exploring her options.

Not like I don't know what to do, but I'm feeling a bit weak cos I was her first.

Any advice house?
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by DaddyRochie1642: 3:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

29 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Marshal9: 3:14am On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If you got nothing I suggest you shut the hell up and keep moving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by DaddyRochie1642: 3:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin

28 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Mrscarter(f): 3:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9:
My girlfriend always snatches her phone from my hands whenever she sees me with it, not like I'm reading her chats

Lately she brought up the idea of not wanting sex again, cos of reasons best known to her.

But when I choose to stay away, she wouldn't let me. And would never stop talking to guys that I warned her about, making me feel like she's exploring her options.

Not like I don't know what to do, but I'm feeling a bit weak cos I was her first.

Any advice house?

Maybe shes losing interest in the relationship or has her eyes on someone else.
Ask her straight up n if she feeds u bullshitt n isnt honest i would move on.
When someone loves you you can tell.
If u have doubts all the time then its ur brain trying to tell u something

3 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Mrscarter(f): 3:38am On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Marshal9: 3:41am On Mar 11, 2021
Mrscarter:

Maybe shes losing interest in the relationship or has her eyes on someone else.
Ask her straight up n if she feeds u bullshitt n isnt honest i would move on.
When someone loves you you can tell.
If u have doubts all the time then its ur brain trying to tell u something

Yeah thanks man

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Kirkman: 4:39am On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9; Baba I give you one week to find her replacement ASAP, simply put you were never in her bigger picture or future plans you are just an option to her or just a means to an end. It's time to put an end to her nonsense. Her time is up. Time to move on.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Ketapu: 4:44am On Mar 11, 2021

6 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Oluromantic: 6:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Both of you are mumu. Better chop wetin you go chop from her now cus it doesn't look like it will work

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Wittyglam(f): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2021
What was the rules before you starting dating? There is nothing like reasons best to her, ask her for those rules because sometimes these are signs for breakup. Talk to her.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by WonderManly(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Wetin concern you concern her phone! Shey you, you dey allow her touch your own phone? Stop asking for wetin you dey gree do.

And for information. Her real Boyfriend dey get free access to that phone wey you, you no dey touch. And with this ready to accept Molue Bus with full passengers. I bet you!

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Nicepoker(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Op grant me the permission to insult you first before I can advise you.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Jessepaid(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2021
Hehehe...

All guy men knows
that once a girl starts hoarding sex, you are done in the relationship..

Free the girl and move on...

I delete and block the numbers so I am not ever tempted to call again..

I no know why una still dey carry women for head sef...

Carry them on your hands... If e heavy you for one hand, you change hand

You still believe say she go open na why you dey pick her calls...

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Marshal9: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Kirkman:
Marshal9; Baba I give you one week to find her replacement ASAP, simply put you were never in her bigger picture or future plans you are just an option to her or just a means to an end. It's time to put an end to her nonsense. Her time is up. Time to move on.

I get you bro, but I love this girl man, and it ain't gon be easy for me

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Marshal9: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2021
WonderManly:
Wetin concern you concern her phone! Shey you, you dey allow her touch your own phone? Stop asking for wetin you dey gree do.

And for information. Her real Boyfriend dey get free access to that phone wey you, you no dey touch. And with this ready to accept Molue Bus with full passengers. I bet you!

I've dated lots of girl, none has been very protective of their phones, at least they let me watch movies wtf.

This one wouldn't even let me touch it

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Marshal9: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
Op grant me the permission to insult you first before I can advise you.

I'll advise you swerve

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Nicepoker(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9:

I'll advise you swerve
you never see anything yet. That's just the beginning grin

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Give us her number, let us advice her.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2021
WonderManly:

Most men can't access their wife's phones. It's a once in a long while thing.

Most women are very secretive. But who has their time ?

Weak men. Breaking your head over seeing what is in a girl's phone is childish.

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Mile18(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Omo guys get mind o,I mean how do you cope.

2 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by FalseOracle50: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2021
It is reaveled that your girlfriend will dump you next week, likewise she will dump the new guy after three months and return back to you pleading. The oracle sees no further.

The oracle has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by DirtyGold: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2021
The op has arrived heartbreak boulevard and even now that he's staring at the gigantic breakup welcoming signboard with bright beaming neon lights, he is still blind... in denial grin grin

Premium tears loading lipsrsealed

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Kirkman: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9:

I get you bro, but I love this girl man, and it ain't gon be easy for me
I feel your pain man, really I do but before things turn for the worst, sooner or later you will have to sit down and ask yourself is this love a one way street or double lane like it's supposed to be? One person doing all the loving(in this case you) is not healthy for a relationship at all, it's supposed to be reciprocal.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Afriifa(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Only Slap? He needs beating.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by WonderManly(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Most men can't access their wife's phones. It's a once in a long while thing.

Most women are very secretive. But who has their time ?

Weak men. Breaking your head over seeing what is in a girl's phone is childish.
To me o. Not until we check into their phone before we know what is going on. We can tell through their movement "behavior". Because asking for their phone is like something else.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9:

TIGER ROAR!!!
 but na the same you woman 
 dey mumuāš«

1 Like

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Emu4u2c: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9:

Oya to slap you still dey hungry me too
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by 1beat(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
you still refer her as your girlfriend you are very funny. you better rethink and start searching while she keep hoping. because you are just an option to her
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Chriskito09: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Marshal9:

To slap u tooo dey hungry me
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by AishaYesufu: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
[s]
Marshal9:

Any advice house?
[/s]
Weakened SIMP. How can you call a girl your own yet you can't access her phone? What manner of man are you? You can't even stop your control your so-called girlfriend that she flirt with guys... Haba! Your girl stopped you from sex with her yet you can't give yourself brain that she is getting it somewhere. Most painful part is that you run to Nairaland to whine rather than start acting like a man. Baba, the babe don see you finish (typical of simp) and has zero regard for you.

Your only way to redemption is to first breakup with her and start being a man in your future relationship.
Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Pegi23(f): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Must u touch her phone and see her chats?

Must u have sex with her?

You this broke and ugly little 4 inches dwarf

(1) (2) (Reply)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / A Question To The Married Ladies / Guys, Stop Acting On This Pranks By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.