Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

A Question To The Married Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question To The Married Ladies (2928 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To The Married Ladies by sacajawea: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Do you get toasted by men Daily, just like unmarried ladies

Like do y'all get men attention Daily, Guys toasting you, wanting to sleep with you, using money to entice you despite knowing fully well that you are married with Children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by frozen70(f): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2023
sacajawea:

Like do y'all get women attention Daily

Well I can say that they get admired and admirers steady and especially from their counterparts of the same age range

Those who choose to be discipline resist such

But it's a temptation for those who did not find love with their partners

All the same, discipline is the key to resist such moves and with fear of God for those who have conscience

2 Likes

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes we do!
Almost all the time.

And yes! Many of the men are very well to do.They don't give a -4ck even if our husband is rich as well.

You have your answer.

3 Likes

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by FalseProphet1(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Yes we do!
Almost all the time.

And yes! Many of the men are very well to do.They don't give a -4ck even if our husband is rich as well.

You have your answer.
Stop trying to feel special, only useless, irresponsible and chronic womanizers run after married women, and all they're after is your vagina. Once they've had it to their fill, they'll move on to the next married woman.

If you have such men flocking around you, it's not something you should be proud of. Infact I'll suggest spiritual cleansing cos you definitely have a spiritual problem.

This I have seen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes, we do.

1 Like

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Sniper101(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Nia69:
Yes, we do.

Quick Question:

Other than the not_so_well_to_do sex starved guys/men who come after you married women on social media; despite your mentioning to them all that you're married and you've got kids...
...do you go out WEARING your wedding ring and guys/men see the ring on your finger and still approach you, flirt with you and give off subtle or direct hints that they'll like to bed you; despite CLEARLY seeing your wedding band?

5 Likes

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Aklee4994(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Well said πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
frozen70:

Well I can say that they get admired and admirers steady and especially from their counterparts of the same age range

Those who choose to be discipline resist such

But it's a temptation for those who did not find love with their partners

All the same, discipline is the key to resist such moves and with fear of God for those who have conscience
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Stop trying to feel special, only useless, irresponsible and chronic womanizers run after married women, and all they're after is your vagina. Once they've had it to their fill, they'll move on to the next married woman.

If you have such men flocking around you, it's not something you should be proud of. Infact I'll suggest spiritual cleansing cos you definitely have a spiritual problem.

This I have seen.

Hehehe
Me sef be Prophetess,no be today I begin knack bell for people head.you dey learn!
Na small pikin dey worry you. Many of you still dey reason like head boys for school...Do make you welcome to real l life.

Wetin man wey dey follow woman dey find before?,No be to 4ck? What is the essense of puzzy and vagina ? No be to knack?! undecided undecided

A man running after a woman, married woman no be today e start and its not ending anytime soon.And hom go still knack because many married women dey game as e be so.

As womaniser dey, Manizers dey too.

Thats life.
In other words, na so the life be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Aklee4994(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Nia69:
Yes, we do.
Even you that is not yet married is assuming about the fact...keep enjoying your financial ship and relax
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by frozen70(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Aklee4994:
Well said πŸ‘πŸ™Œ

Na so
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sniper101:

Quick Question:

Other than the not_so_well_to_do sex starved guys/men who come after you married women on social media; despite your mentioning to them all that you're married and you've got kids...
...do you go out WEARING your wedding ring and guys/men see the ring on your finger and still approach you, flirt with you and give off subtle or direct hints that they'll like to bed you; despite CLEARLY seeing your wedding band?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm not married.
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Aklee4994:
Even you that is not yet married is assuming about the fact...keep enjoying your financial ship and relax
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚How do you know I'm not married?
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Sniper101(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm not married.
grin grin grin I know you enough to know you are.

1 Like

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Aklee4994(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Because you don’t always look secured and blunt in your quote to male monikers but rather sound like a sadist to the Simp
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚How do you know I'm not married?
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Aklee4994:
Because you don’t always look secured and blunt in your quote to male monikers but rather sound like a sadist to the Simp
Interesting.
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

If you must know married women also get tired of banging the same dick. grin

In some Instances having a lover helps to sustain the marriage

2 Likes

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by sacajawea: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2023
sacajawea:

Like do y'all get men attention Daily
Guys toasting you, wanting to sleep with you, using money to entice you despite knowing fully well hat you are married with Children

Guys toasting you, wanting to sleep with you, using money to entice you despite knowing fully well hat you are married, even with Children

What kinda guys?
Single Guys, married Guys, middle aged men, or the older men? (these older men that are womanisers go for all kind of women anyways)
Which category of men will you say come at you more
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by sacajawea: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Yes we do!
Almost all the time.

You have your answer.
Interesting
I sensed that this is the case, cos I know Naija men well
But I really wanna hear from married women themselves
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by sacajawea: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2023
frozen70:

Are you married?
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by sacajawea: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Keep it coming
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by sacajawea: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Stop trying to feel special, only useless, .
I'm just Seeing this Fool's Comment
How e take relate??
Gtfoh. Stupid Bittch Ass NΔ«gga
Reported ASAP.
Cc: Dominique, Farano, Rocktation
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Fahvvy: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Hehehe
Me sef be Prophetess,no be today I begin knack bell for people head.you dey learn!
Na small pikin dey worry you. Many of you still dey reason like head boys for school...Do make you welcome to real l life.

Wetin man wey dey follow woman dey find before?,No be to 4ck? What is the essense of puzzy and vagina ? No be to knack?! undecided undecided

A man running after a woman, married woman no be today e start and its not ending anytime soon.And hom go still knack because many married women dey game as e be so.

Thats life.

A man wanting you just for nacks doesn't make you special ma, rather it shows how very little he sees you - his plaything at best... Something he needs ONLY when he's Hot and every responsible woman should feel insulted by that undecided...
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

A man wanting you just for nacks doesn't make you special ma, rather it shows how very little he sees you - his plaything at best... Something he needs ONLY when he's Hot and every responsible woman should feel insulted by that undecided...

What if I want him for nacks?

Or do you think I fall into category of lovey dovey woman. Sometimes I date for nacks and nothing else. People are wired differently please.
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Fahvvy: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:

What if I want him for nacks?

1. Or do you think I fall into category of lovey dovey woman.

2. Sometimes I date for nacks and nothing else.

3. People are wired differently please.

1. I've not paid any attention to you to be able to infer this and I don't think I implied this in my previous write up undecided...

2. A woman who sleeps around loses value, but it's the reverse for a man undecided... If indeed you sleep around in the name of "date for nacks", then there's little more that need be said undecided...

3. You're very correct ma undecided...
However in the context of relationship, the difference isn't really that much undecided...

For instance...
If I lined up a 100 women and I asked them to choose between a rich tall man and a poor short man, I think it's clear what every woman will go for undecided...

Same thing here...
If I lined up a 100men and I bring a lady who "date for nacks" and a virgin lady, all things being equal...

I ASSURE YOU that the chances of even 1 man choosing the lady who sleeps around date for nacks will be far less than 0.0001%...

We are indeed wired differently, but our fundamental needs are (dare I say) the same undecided...
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by pryme(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Hehehe

Thats life.

Lol, thats the first time am hearing this word.
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by pryme(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Lol, seems you are still young in this thing.
There are people that want PRECISLY that.
No strings attached sex.
There is a level you get to before you engage in such, Where do you think the term "Booty Call" came from?
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by Fahvvy: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
pryme:

No strings attached sex.
There is a level you get to before you engage in such, Where do you think the term "Booty Call" came from?

I think you read my earlier write up again, but this time do it sl~owl~y undecided...
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

1. I've not paid any attention to you to be able to infer this and I don't think I implied this in my previous write up undecided...

2. A woman who sleeps around loses value, but it's the reverse for a man undecided... If indeed you sleep around in the name of "date for nacks", then there's little more that need be said undecided...

3. You're very correct ma undecided...
However in the context of relationship, the difference isn't really that much undecided...

For instance...
If I lined up a 100 women and I asked them to choose between a rich tall man and a poor short man, I think it's clear what every woman will go for undecided...

Same thing here...
If I lined up a 100men and I bring a lady who "date for nacks" and a virgin lady, all things being equal...

I ASSURE YOU that the chances of even 1 man choosing the lady who sleeps around date for nacks will be far less than 0.0001%...

We are indeed wired differently, but our fundamental needs are (dare I say) the same undecided...

Same as chances for women to choose a poor man over a rich man.

People make their choices, and sincerely, I noticed contrary to what you men claim you prefer, you actually marry high end beautiful prostitutes.

Make a trip to venue receptions on high brow areas, and see them dance with beautiful coded sophisticated runs girls undecided

1 Like

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2023
pryme:

Lol, thats the first time am hearing this word.

Well, manizers are everywhere.
They don't really give a f%$k about money, they are just thrilled being and making out with men.

You see that TIWA ,na bloody manizer!Weda you rich or poor , IF tiwa like you, she go 4ck you, and move to another she fancies in a twinkle of an eye
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by zed7: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Where you wan see married women here? You should have gone to family section. What you have here are teens and frustrated old ladies.

As for the question, it depends. If you're still hot and sexy, some men will still hit on you, even if you wear your wedding band.

However, as you age and look more like a mum, you'll soon start getting zero attention except for some men who are naturally dogs and will sleep with anything in skirt.
Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2023
zed7:
Where you wan see married women here? You should have gone to family section. What you have here are teens and frustrated old ladies.

As for the question, it depends. If you're still hot and sexy, some men will still hit on you, even if you wear your wedding band.

However, as you age and look more like a mum, you'll soon start getting zero attention except for some men who are naturally dogs and will sleep with anything in skirt.

Stop contradicting yourself, a man who sleeps with older married women and one who sleep with younger married women is same shiit! Its either you categorise them all as dogs or men.

2 Likes

Re: A Question To The Married Ladies by LadyRosa2(f): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2023
pryme:

No strings attached sex.

Thats just the thing with Romance section, its filled up with kids who are still believing life to still be like telemundo!
Omo..Actually its not!

Sex is a way of life, do they know that?!

They still believe in that " women still get used" kinda life!

You see women, we like to nack! Dont mind those that pretend.And life is so unbalanced that even a virgin sometimes are rejected!YES! I know of someone close to me who left a virgin to marry someone, his reasons, she is not matured.So you see some guys no just want stress.
Before i got married, I enjoy my life wella, I no roll for church, I drink welll, I club well, I chase well well, maybe that's why nothing freaks me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) / I Am Sex Starved / Recent Trend On Facebook By Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.