Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone (5106 Views)

The babe took my number Saved It, Promised To Call Me But Did Not! / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by HypeManIsaac: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Please i really need help because I'm very confused right now.

I've been dating this girl now for 6 months now, she doesn't work and she's kind of lazy. I take care of most of her bills and stuffs. The 2 phones she's using, i bought it for her. Recently she came to my house and i tried calling her phone to see what she saved my number as, to my greatest surprise she didn't even save it at all, not even on the second phone, like she doesn't have my number saved on both phones.

When i confronted her, she first said she had issues on the phones so she cleared all her contacts and since then she haven't saved anyone's contact, she later said there's no need saving my contact because she memorized it and can call it any day any time.

We had issues and she angrily left my house and ever since then she has refused to apologize saying that she did nothing wrong to apologize to me.

Please what do i do now? I really love this girl and for the time we've been together i can see she loves me too.
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Fahdiga(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Wake up. you are the side guy

26 Likes

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Nbotee(m): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2021
So what do U want us to do? Help U save it number in her fone? Or tell U to buy her anoda fone with ur number already saved in it abi? When some of Una wan get sense sef

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Kriss216: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2021
I really love this girl and for the time we've been together i can see she loves me too.

LOVE... a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Angelacruz: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2021
You are just a side guy...premium tears awaiting

8 Likes

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Very good girl.

She's not your wife, you just dey chop her ni. So you're just a stranger or a friend. She no get fault if she no save your number alaye.
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Na community girlfriend na her phone no fit contain the full community number

11 Likes

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Xenry: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2021
You guys and all these love talks sef.
We dey look for money, and you dey look for who go save your number for phone. Abi you wan make your children curse you for old age?
Treat a girl as you would treat your fellow guy—this is what Redpill is all about!

12 Likes

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by osamz007: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Na community girlfriend na her phone no fit contain the full community number

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by WonderManly(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Just like one proverb. You just related to this proverb...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Jerryherd: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2021
cool

Oga you better find another kpekus by the side, this one would most likely do you strong thing

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Romanoff(f): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2021
You are dating a pet project who prolly never wants to work but wants a man to cater to her every need.

Only Jesus can supply the all our needs and it is according to His riches in Glory, are you Jesus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by stanliwise(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2021
HypeManIsaac:

I've been dating this girl now for 6 months now, she doesn't work and she's kind of lazy. I take care of most of her bills and stuffs. The 2 phones she's using, i bought it for her. Recently she came to my house and i tried calling her phone to see what she saved my number as, to my greatest surprise she didn't even save it at all, not even on the second phone, like she doesn't have my number saved on both phones.

When i confronted her, she first said she had issues on the phones so she cleared all her contacts and since then she haven't saved anyone's contact, she later said there's no need saving my contact because she memorized it and can call it any day any time.

We had issues and she angrily left my house and ever since then she has refused to apologize saying that she did nothing wrong to apologize to me.

Please what do i do now? I really love this girl and for the time we've been together i can see she loves me too.
You’re taking her too serious. Meanwhile it was petty you have to make her apologize for not saving up your name on her phone. SMH

You paid her two month bills and bought her phone, now what has she done to deserve that kind of treatment? Did she earn it in anyway? If yes then you wouldn’t be insecure about her not saving your number, you would instead think of all the things she has done and why she deserve your money and time.

But with the way it is going, it seem you did those spending out of false sense of responsibility, now you’re feeling she owes you something due to your spending spree..... watch it bro.

Get your principle right bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2021
HypeManIsaac:

Could she be hiding it from her parents? Is she allowed to have boys numbers? Maybe she has truly memorized it like she said and doesn't need to save it or Maybe someone else uses her phone sometimes and she wants to keep your contact and your relationship private.
Hmmmn...It could be a sign of cheating as well, but there's no way to tell for sure.It sounds fishy to some, but others might have other conclusions.
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by onomeabuja: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2021
@Op na this kind family u wan breed

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by gfon(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Thunder fire you and love.To slap you dey hungry me
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Queenlovely(f): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2021
why do we have so many whimps on this forum

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by DaddyRochie1642: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2021
God In Heaven Knows that i Sincerely pray never to have a Son like this OP because I will Curse him and Disown him..... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by DaddyRochie1642: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2021
gfon:
Thunder fire you and love.To slap you dey hungry me

grin grin
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by JOACHINpedro: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
why do we have so many whimps on this forum
Are you trying to call op a SIMP?
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Queenlovely(f): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Are you trying to call op a SIMP?
Which is more polite? Whimp or simp?
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2021
As long as you fucck her whenever you want, should it really matter? Simp. sad

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by FreeSpirited: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2021
It will end in premium tears.... continue fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by MufasaLion: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2021
HypeManIsaac:

She's a hoe

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by BlackPantherxXx: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2021
grin . you're very lucky.

A friend of mine saw his name stored as :

"ATM branch 3, Ojuelegba "

[img]https://i./mz.gif[/img]

. grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Shortyyy(f): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
I honestly don't know where these simps keep popping out from.

Almost every week my gf this, my gf that.

Use your head.

SIMPS are useless...All of them.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Kelvinisco(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Keep whining yourself with a girl who doesn't have your time
Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Vulcanheph(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Your own better , Before I took the redpill and woke up, I once dated a girl who hardly ever remembered my name When she finally wanted to start taking me serious ,I had already lost interest in her and moved on.... it's obvious that girl belongs to the streets, so just forget about her.... As a nairalander here always says "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them"

8 Likes

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by RealAlubarika(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2021
HypeManIsaac:

She doesn't love you, cause if she does she would have saved your number. You don't know what to do, cause you're scared of loosing the investment you've made in the relationship not her. Don't spend what you can't comfortably loose while in a relationship, even if she calls you stingy
You don't need help you need common sense.

All simps are useless. Dump her ass

We rise by lifting others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by authority2006(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2021
HypeManIsaac

She doesn't want to be queried by the main guy or other guys she's visiting

1 Like

Re: HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2021
HypeManIsaac:

Bro u better wake up n unlove that girl.. How do u guys cope with all these shady women sef? Una get mind oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) / I Caught My Husband Digging Our Neighbors Wife Through Our CCTV. Pls Advise Me! / The Short Guy Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.