Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44834 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Cashalhaji: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

Is Cyber Cafe business not already a dead business now?

I think computer training center is a beautiful idea if done well, but not for capital of 5m oooo,just about 1m or less if fine for this.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Cashalhaji: 1:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Alabaintprice:
Anyone who underestimates phone and phone accessories business in Nigeria is so so so ignorant. Especially iPhone and it's Accessories......

I don't think I need to go further on how crazy people are when it comes to phones.

Let me give you just 1 instance...

An original iPhone charger is sold for 11k-18k but the wholesale price is just 6k

The original earpiece is sold for 8k-10k but the wholesale price is just 5k

I'll stop here.

Yeah, right, isomw business can't go out if fashion not out of profit .

In as much as people talk communicate .. phone & accessories must sell

So far people eat .. food and agric related Business must sell

So far people use shelter .. housing and relatede business must sell

So far we move Mobility... Transportation and related must sell

So far People Wear .. fashion related must sell

So far People educate ... Education related stuffs must always be in line.

Etc

4 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by uchman(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=xfactordv post=99865245][/quote]

Ask me question on where you sont understand and i will put you through...
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kaceman(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Timtim8989:

If you come to deira market in Dubai you will buy what you need in person...

Thank you
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Alabaintprice(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Cashalhaji:

Yeah, right, isomw business can't go out if fashion not out of profit .

In as much as people talk communicate .. phone & accessories must sell

So far people eat .. food and agric related Business must sell

So far people use shelter .. housing and relatede business must sell

So far we move Mobility... Transportation and related must sell

So far People Wear .. fashion related must sell

So far People educate ... Education related stuffs must always be in line.

Etc

You get the point. It is a highly profitable business anyone can venture into. The best part of it is that you can decide to run it offline or online. Which ever works for you.

I know of a banker that buys trending phone accessories from me and resells to his colleagues with very crazy profits....... He focuses more on iPhone accessories.... That is where the gold is.

There is even more gold when you import iPhones from UK and resell in wholesale prices at quantity rate ....

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by shankara7: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Cashalhaji:

Any more details pls
What's your location?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Mjay111: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
MummyD2020:

What if the driver does not meet up to the contract? What if he runs away? Nigeria is too volatile a country to do such risky business. My take though
that's the problem, we lack honesty and integrity people in the country
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by michaelbills(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please elaborate on the pig farming. Thank you.

Assurance001:
Location matters. Before investing in any business check the location and know the type of business to delve into. Building materials is bae if you have a trusted person that will put you through.

Cement
Cement business is very lucrative around fast developing areas with 5m you can become a distributor giving to retailers and stocking your own warehouse/shop having an open vehicle for delivery is an added advantage.

Fashion and design
Rent a place, buy machine and employ experienced hands both male and female. You pay based on what they sew then market it via social media. Once you have those that are professional you're in for turn up. ( Some people are professionals but can't afford rent and costly machine so...

Farm
You see piggery farm? My brother na oil well for Naija.
So many business idea but don't forget to do your SWOT analysis wella
Best of luck as you keep it legit
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Ikennali01(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kwara1stson:
I'm a Pharmacist, u can open a community Pharmacy u can employ me as a supretendent Pharmacist to manage it

Hello,

I tried sending you a dm.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by pricy007(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
tolguy:
i'm into building material and sheeting foam, by God grace within one year you will be surprise with your huge profit
I'm thinking of going into building material business, which building material do you actually specify on pls, I mean product do you actually sell?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by smokey12345: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

What is the tonnage of the truck that 5million will buy for you from the US?

You are talking rubbish, it is not possible for a truck of 5million to generate the cost of acquiring it in just 6 months!

Bro its good to only talk about what you know you dont have to say someone is saying rubbish.... i think we are all mature people okay? check out the buy it now price for those and those are not even on watchlist and if you bid for them it might not even be up to that amount at all all these are Run and Drive trucks

check out the attached and rentals from 3 diff company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kormex: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

Where is your location? RC soft drink distribution is a good idea. Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Kormex:

Where is your location? RC soft drink distribution is a good idea. Let me know if you are interested.
what is RC
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by TheGift: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Point noted, and taken.
peeps4u:

You're right. But the house will have valued more than 5m also.

I quite know and agree there are more businesses that can yield more profit in shorter time than building self contained, but if OP has no time to monitor his business, the self contained option is one of least risky options for him.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by fidtopade: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is a very nice idea, the major problem I see here is the third party: that is the person to do the buying and dismantling. He might have finish the profit even touch the capital before the goods arrive Nigeria. That is where trust comes inn. Note: there are many whom are in the same situation as the op, so the contributions are not only for the op.
uchman:

Do you have someone in USA, Canada, Australia, Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore, Dubai, Japan, Korea and others...

Salvage cars,
Dismantle cars and import as parts,
Put them in the container,
Customers are there already for you,
Within 3 days you are done with the selling once container hits tincan,
You can even sell at Tincan,
With this, i bet you that you will quit your job and involve fully...
I repeat, there are already customers with cash at hand waiting and begging.
No one will owe you a dime...
I wont loud it bro...
A trial will convince you...

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by uchman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
fidtopade:
This is a very nice idea, the major problem I see here is the third party: that is the person to do the buying and dismantling. He might have finish the profit even touch the capital before the goods arrive Nigeria. That is where trust comes inn. Note: there are many whom are in the same situation as the op, so the contributions are not only for the op.

You are so right brother but one thing in life is to learn what you are doing and not really talking about the profit...
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by SavageResponse(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
smokey12345:

Bro its good to only talk about what you know you dont have to say someone is saying rubbish.... i think we are all mature people okay? check out the buy it now price for those and those are not even on watchlist and if you bid for them it might not even be up to that amount at all all these are Run and Drive trucks

check out the attached and rentals from 3 diff company

You're still talking rubbish!

You advised the guy to buy a truck for 5 million and I called you out...now you're showing us pics of Volvo truck heads in the US for about $8,000

Have you ever seen this type of truck on Nigerian roads?

How many Nigerian haulage companies even use Volvo trucks to begin with?

Will the truck not be transported to Nigeria or do you think they will put it in an envelope and send it by courier to Nigeria? The cost of clearing the truck alone at Apapa Port is about 1million, we have not even included shipping costs

What about the bucket for the truck or do you think you will just start carrying stuff without installing a bucket or trailer?

I expected you to show us pics of fully kitted trucks in Nigeria that can be purchased for 5million instead you're showing us truck heads that have not even landed in Nigeria (I know this is impossible for you to do)

@Kokaneprodigy if you listen to this guy just know you have set fire to the money cos he has absolutely no idea and no experience about haulage business; he's one of those armchair business people who think once you buy a truck you will start packing money with shovels everyday

4 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by alexvatt(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

I will be giving you N250,000 every month with that money. Guarantee. No story. we can run it together.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by smokey12345: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
I still dont give in to all your insult and i am not asking anyone to bring money to me for anything my know all..

before i forget.. Truck Bucket is not in Use here its Truck Flatbed and its between 140-190k monthly.

TRUCK BUCKET is a work truck with an attached aerial lift. They are designed to safely lift people into the air to perform work that can't be easily or safely reached even with a ladder.

Another point is that MACK and VOLVO is mostly used.

My point is that you cant see beyond where you are sitting... but pls you can just talk politely without insult, we are not fighting here we are just sharing ideas

SavageResponse:

You advised the guy to buy a truck for 5 million and I called you out...now you're showing us pics of Volvo truck heads in the US for about $8,000

Will the truck not be transported to Nigeria or do you think they will put it in an envelope and send it by courier to Nigeria? The cost of clearing the truck alone at Apapa Port is about 1million, we have not even included shipping costs

What about the bucket for the truck or do you think you will just start carrying stuff without installing a bucket or trailer?

I expected you to show us pics of fully kitted trucks in Nigeria that can be purchased for 5million instead you're showing us truck heads that have not even landed in Nigeria (I know this is impossible for you to do)

@Kokaneprodigy if you listen to this guy just know you have set fire to the money cos he has absolutely no idea and no experience about haulage business; he's one of those armchair business people who think once you buy a truck you will start packing money with shovels everyday

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Theophinio(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Guru9ja:
if you can take my little advice sire.
I got 2m last month(pension entitlement of my late mom).

I got one acre of land at osogbo,capital of osun which happens to be 8plot of land for 1m.
The remaining 1m I got another one plot in another area,presently am on it,building two room and parlour at the back end of the land, so I can live in one and also rent the other.
its presently on,and the money took it to roofing level,though I have no money to roof it yet ,but am happy I took the best decision ever.
No business will fetch you good profit now that the economy is down.
if you can get an honest person you can also get acres as future investment and build on other for rent.
cheers and God bless.

İ sent you pm bro
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by smokey12345: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
I am back home now sir, let me do small breakdown for you if you can just sit and learn and you can even confirm it after now..

1.. $6000 to $7000 will but you either.. MACK, VOLVO, DAF or SCANINA 2005 to 2007
2.. $1500 Freight
3.. #1,200,000
4.. #100,000 Servicing
5.. # 60,000 Truck Registration..
6.. #198,000 Insurance
7.. # 223,000 GIT (Goods in Transit Insurance)

Note: Insurance will reduce if the purchasing price reduce, Hope you know that?

SavageResponse:

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by otikpoko(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Network marketing.

I started a network marketing business sometime back with about 40k.
Gradually, I grew this business and in 2 years, business was paying upto 500k monthly shocked
The start is not always easy because the business model is new to a lot of people.

I did series of personal development and ruthless application of what I have learnt.

0 over head cost.

Did not pay for rent, fuel, salary or even products.

I partnered with a company that did all of the management.

MI e was to refer people to use the productsame and if they like it, keep re-ordering and I get paid for each re-orders.

Any new referral my customers make, I also got paid.

I was able to build the business into about 16 countries and 4 continents within 4 years.

There is also free travels upon qualifications, scholarships, house funds et al.

What I love the most about it is that if I should die tomorrow, my family members will keep enjoying my earnings monthly.

The start is not always easy as you will have to learn this business and become a professional in it.

You can also look into importation....crazy money there.

You should also look for a business that you love know do your research and market survey and start small and then grow big.

One wrong move and you will loose that 5m like 50k.

started a business and list over 8m last year because I wanted to hit it big grin

So I say do serious research about what you love doing and find ways to monetize it.

Don't through all your cash in.

You can start with may 500k and gradually grow your business.

Look for this books and also read.

Rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki.

Business of the 21st century by Kiyosaki.

The slight edge by Jeff Olson

Thsee books will help you greatly.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by fidtopade: 4:57am On Mar 17, 2021
You didn't include commission and service charge by the auction company and handler respectively. And you forget to include towing or transporting to the port of departure. These are other cost that are in thousands. For example, there are some lot that you pay more than $2000 commission on a lot that is above $5000. Inland transport to port of departure is not expected to cost less than $1000 and above depending on how close the sublot is to the port of of departure, note that most of these trucks may require the use of low bed to transport them to port. The handler or the bidder (agent) is another fee on its own. It is usually not as simple as you see it on auction site.
smokey12345:
I am back home now sir, let me do small breakdown for you if you can just sit and learn and you can even confirm it after now..

1.. $6000 to $7000 will but you either.. MACK, VOLVO, DAF or SCANINA 2005 to 2007
2.. $1500 Freight
3.. #1,200,000
4.. #100,000 Servicing
5.. # 60,000 Truck Registration..
6.. #198,000 Insurance
7.. # 223,000 GIT (Goods in Transit Insurance)

Note: Insurance will reduce if the purchasing price reduce, Hope you know that?

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by maybet081: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2021
LagBlogger:
2 cool rides (Hyundai or Kia) for uber and bolt on hire purchase for twice the amount you bought each. Collect 30,000 each per week till driver fully pays off.

Let's say 1.5 each, driver to pay 2.5 each after 18 months. (30k per week till they buy them off)
only if you are lucky to find a reliable driver.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Guru9ja(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Theophinio:

İ sent you pm bro
Am here sir
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Guru9ja(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Theophinio:

İ sent you pm bro
I can't remember the email I used in registering for this account. Kindly message me through my whatsap number below
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Theophinio(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Guru9ja:
I can't remember the email I used in registering for this account. Kindly message me through my whatsap number below

Ok sir
Will whatsapp you

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Theophinio(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Cashalhaji:
Whatsoever to do must be a Business born out of
1.. PASSION,
2.. IN DEMAND able to solve problem.
3.. SELF SUFFICIENCY ( BECAUSE U'RE OCCUPIEDLY WORKING)
4.. ACCOUNTABLE ( THAT U CAN EASILY TRACE ITS FINANCIAL (TRANSACTION) RECORD
5 ... Above all PROFITABLE

Moreso with such capital, I will advice OP to multi invest ( diversify), since he won't be there to fully run d business himself, though bearing those above stated factors in mind.

Should one fail, delay in picking up or lack profitably , the other will aid and balance up. U only put all ur capital in an investment u can fully and actively run to success. SO SPREAD UR RISK WHEN INVESTING PASSIVELY.

Wise Words
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by RichDaniels: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hello kokaneprodigy,

I hope this message meets you well.

You could invest in the ever-growing transport industry. If you get the small bus for a million Naira and place a good rider, he can pay you a certain sum daily till the price with interest annually is fully paid. As a lawyer, I can take the task of drafting all necessary documents as well as follow up and monitoring the business on your behalf, to make sure you have a retained capital and profit at the end.

Every business has its challenges, so I would also advise you to diversify your investment, why invest in transport alone, when you can do transport, canteen and others with the same sum. T

To do this, we would register a company limited by shares, a start-up with a 5m share capital, have you as a majority shareholder and myself as a minority shareholder. I would run the business and other compliance issues needed while you stay as Chairman to the business. This way you can monitor the income and other finances as the business grows.

I am available if you would like to discuss more, you can send a DM for my number or email. My address is at Lekki Phase1, Lagos State.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
RichDaniels.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Kwara1stson: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Ikennali01:

Hello,
I tried sending you a dm.
I responded..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / Golden Bridge Grant, Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.