Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44735 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by nonsoh03(m): 6:06am On Mar 20, 2021
This might not be what you had in mind but then you should consider it.

Try Amazon kindle, it's a cool way to start earning passive income and you'll spend very little to set it up.

In this, you upload books on Amazon and other sites and get paid royalties on sales generated from the books. It's free to get started.

Best thing about this is, the payment is none stop, you can upload books this year and still be making money off it 5 years from now.

If you want more info on this, you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08175392745
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Alhajiemeritus: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Alejobs:
shocked

Trading Places needs to hear about this cheesy. For your laptop external powerbank need, holla at me for reliable lithium battery pack! +234,80643,16307
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Theophinio(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
johnpaschal:

Palm oil production plant it's more than enough to fabricate the milling machines along with , rice milling and cassava milling machine

All you'd just need to do is buy the palm nut.,cassava ,and recently harvested rice directly from Farmers and do the production yourself..

These farm produce are all available in Edo state at cheaper prices and can be sold in Lagos with very large returns .....as long as people don't stop eating you can never stop selling.....

I have the connections to Farmers that could provide them and I can make the machines needed so you spend so much on buying them .....if you are interested here's my WhatsApp number only (0.8.1.7_02196_2.0) I currently based in uyo Akwa ibom where I'm trying to enter the Cameroonian market to see how much could be gotten from trading with them

I've spent all my savings on research so I'm handicapped on investment capital right now that's why I haven't done them myself....you can call me directly on (0_8_0_7236___49 27)

Nice research boss
Which of the farm produce do you say is very much available in Edo state
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by johnpaschal(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Theophinio:

Nice research boss
Which of the farm produce do you say is very much available in Edo state

Palm oil is one of them...it's your best bet for a boom in profit making business
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Theophinio(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
johnpaschal:

Palm oil is one of them...it's your best bet for a boom in profit making business

Very true
Seem you know much about Edo state
Please i need to discuss better with you on whatsapp
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by johnpaschal(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Theophinio:

Very true
Seem you know much about Edo state
Please i need to discuss better with you on whatsapp

081_702_19_620 WhatsApp only it won't go for calls
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by peeps4u: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2021
You know OP doesn't need this, it doesnt answer where to find nvest his 5m, he already has a good job and investment in crypto, he just wants to know which viable and safe offline biz to invest his 5m. I think you are just looking for whom to charge a training fee.

nonsoh03:
This might not be what you had in mind but then you should consider it.

Try Amazon kindle, it's a cool way to start earning passive income and you'll spend very little to set it up.

In this, you upload books on Amazon and other sites and get paid royalties on sales generated from the books. It's free to get started.

Best thing about this is, the payment is none stop, you can upload books this year and still be making money off it 5 years from now.

If you want more info on this, you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08175392745

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Elliot2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
I don't have problem with partnership, can you just give the basics of the business e.g the industry and scope ( you do not have to give too much details), also what returns would be expected. lastly is it 2.5 combined or individually.
If you don't mind, we can have a very mutual and beneficial business together. Just give me time and I will bring my proposal. I come from an oil producing community, and so my guy and myself, we have been able to convince our Cluster Development Board(CDB) to invest with a portion of the Derivative Funds meant for Communities' Development so as to increase and or diversy the revenue inflow into the host community. I believe it will interest you to be on our investment team.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Cooladex(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hello bro. Try our haulage business. You put your truck under us and be getting 600-800k monthly. Your trucks moves products directly from international breweries factory to there warehouses and you get paid monthly.

Pls read this post for more enlightment
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Luminary1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Go into logistics business. Lagos and Abuja as preferred location.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by GentlSummrbreez: 2:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Music business, it's not a get rich quick scheme. Look how the music industry in Nigeria is blowing up internationally. Imagine having your money invested in the next biggest artist from Nigeria to get global fanbase. *I'm talking maybach money*

I am starting a new music label and we need funding. Your 5million can give you a slice of the cake and valuation can go from 0 to 100 real quick( our 2-3 yr target is to become a Unicorn company). You will be listed as a nominal director on the official company CAC registration with proper legal documentation of your stake of the company.

Like I said before this is not a get rich quick scheme like MMM but it will yield. Remember, a secure portfolio is the best friend of a successful capitalist. Cheers
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by lolostic: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Invest your money on Mack/Man Diesel 10 tyres trucks with years contract 40,000 daily return,
30 tons HOWO DUMP TRUCK needed with 100,000 daily

phone. or whattassp: 08062802467
email: lolostic@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by fidtopade: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Can 5m buy 10 tire MAN diesel truck?
lolostic:
Invest your money on Mack/Man Diesel 10 tyres trucks with years contract 40,000 daily return,
30 tons HOWO DUMP TRUCK needed with 100,000 daily

phone. or whattassp: 08062802467
email: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Toyade888(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
fidtopade:
Can 5m buy 10 tire MAN diesel truck?

Yes if interested
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by a4cube: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Martartins:
I have a plug for hauling tiles, sanitary wares and building materials to various destinations across Lagos and beyond. If you can get a Sienna for 1.2 or 1.5 million, we can be partners. Daily projections is between 25k-40k.... Monday-Friday.

We will need a driver though. I happen to be gainfully employed in the company. I could have done it myself, but I just got the job, hoping to save up and run the business with my car.
More details pls

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by a4cube: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Nwogeh:

STORAGE
You can do Achi(thickener for traditional soup) storage right now....it is 125k per bag now because this is the season but last year...it sold up to 400k per bag by Oct Nov.....space to store it is not a problem of you can buy it in Abakaliki.

Red Oil storage is next month

Grandnut oil storage is by Aug/Sept

Outside storage, you can go into POS biz with savings and small lending as products outside the usual withdrawal of cash.

Go into distribution of fast moving consumer goods and register as a major distributor.

Go into poultry and fish feed distribution.

You can buy Keke and give out or you buy delivery bykes and put in a delivery company

You can even buy Bus and put in a State own transport cooperation.

Go into fabrics

Sell women weavon

Distribution of Drinks.

Waste recycling.... Plastics melting and molding

Buy a stand in a shopping mall and sell special products

Go and buy shops in Abakaliki international MKT and rent same to people

Etc
Am interested in the achi storage pls

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by a4cube: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2021
Kwara1stson:
300k should cover that
Are u in Lagos? Am interested in this biz.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by a4cube: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2021
saggis:

I will keep it simple. A partnership with you. I put up N2.5m, you put up N2.5m. We open a niche drinking and leisure joint in Lagos. Since you are very busy with your job, i will put in the man hours to run the joint. We can discuss details if you show interest.
interested
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by nonsoh03(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Maybe you can use Google to find out that something like that exist, plus I don't have any course to sell to him on it, wanted to connect him with someone who does if he was interested.

peeps4u:
You know OP doesn't need this, it doesnt answer where to find nvest his 5m, he already has a good job and investment in crypto, he just wants to know which viable and safe offline biz to invest his 5m. I think you are just looking for whom to charge a training fee.

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by peeps4u: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
nonsoh03:
Maybe you can use Google to find out that something like that exist, plus I don't have any course to sell to him on it, wanted to connect him with someone who does if he was interested.

Read very well, I didn't say it doesn't exist. What you offered OP to s clearly from what he was seeking. He has a job already and just needs an investment, Kindle direct publishing doesn't answer his question. It is not what he can invest 5m interested, KDP also takes a whole lot of hard work and time before it starts yielding.

I repeat, you were only seeking to sell OP your material with your KDP recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by WillyWonda1: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2021
emmybliz:

There are different sectors in the oil industry. which of them exactly? you have to be precise.
Petroleum Products such as PMS, AGO, DPK, LPG etc. You'll thank me later.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by afosoft: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

Partner with us at agrobint. You can get up to 25% on your capital.

We have close to 20,000 demands for broiler and we are increasing capacity as investors comes in.

It is safe, secure and the farm insured.

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by NairalandAngel(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).

Please don't DM me.

If you go into any sort of partnership with anyone you have not done business with before either here or anywhere else just know that you would have a very sad story to tell.

Nigerians love to pretend to be meek when they want to get you to provide finance for a project but as soon as money starts rolling in fom the business you will realise you're dealing with a very greedy and ungrateful beast.

Once money starts coming in your business partner will suddenly realise that you only brought in capital but he is the one doing all the work , he will start looking for ways to cheat you including understating sales or diversion of sales proceed to another bank account you're not aware of.

I'm telling you what I know from personal experience not what I read in a book.

My suggestion to you - If you come across a business proposal you are convinced about and think you want to finance it's better to provide the money as a loan but make sure you obtain a solid collateral. Your primary concern should be securing your capital not the interest you will get.

Trust me if you release your money to finance a business projest in Nigeria to a Nigerian without first getting a solid collateral you will regret it...I've been down that road not once, not twice, not thrice but several times and it all ended badly for me!

I have warned you!

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
NairalandAngel:

If you go into any sort of partnership with anyone you have not done business with before either here or anywhere else just know that you would have a very sad story to tell.

Nigerians love to pretend to be meek when they want to get you to provide finance for a project but as soon as money starts rolling in you will realise you're dealing with a very greedy and ungrateful beast.

Once money starts coming in your business partner will suddenly realise that you only brought in capital but he is the one doing all the work , he will start looking for ways to cheat you including understating sales or diversion of sales proceed to another bank account you're not aware of are very greedy.

I'm telling you what I know from personal experience not what I read in a book.

My suggestion to you - If you come across a business proposal you are convinced about and think you want to finance it's better to provide the money as a loan but make sure you obtain a solid collateral. Your primary concern should be securing your capital not the interest you will get.

Trust me if you release your money to finance a business proposal in Nigeria to a Nigerian without first getting a solid collateral you will regret it...I've been down that road not once, not twice, not thrice but several time and it all ended badly for me!

I have warned you!

I’ve been burnt too over 4 million naira, reason I said no one should send me a PM.

Thanks bro for the heads up
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by emmybliz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Petroleum Products such as PMS, AGO, DPK, LPG etc. You'll thank me later.

Are you talking about the HAULING of these products for companies from one location to the other? or actually selling of this product?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by niyispage2017: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

I have a Template of a well lucrative business that you can be partner and be a shareholder in the company.. Its will be a great pleasure if u can give me your number or if we can see in person to discuss and show you the template . My name is niyi by name and my number : 09050523959
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by fidtopade: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
The op will never ever call you, that I know and I am sure of. If you are sure of your idea and template as you call it, bring it up here. There might even be other persons who might want to invest in it. When issue of money is being discuss in the public space, then I hear somebody saying call me for detail, I do simply think otherwise of such person. I mean no offence.
niyispage2017:

I have a Template of a well lucrative business that you can be partner and be a shareholder in the company.. Its will be a great pleasure if u can give me your number or if we can see in person to discuss and show you the template . My name is niyi by name and my number : 09050523959

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by otedola1(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Kormex:

Where is your location? RC soft drink distribution is a good idea. Let me know if you are interested.

it's easy for someone get distribution? am interest
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by WillyWonda1: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2021
emmybliz:

Are you talking about the HAULING of these products for companies from one location to the other? or actually selling of this product?
Buying and supply of these products
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Please anyone who know how to secure a loan without ridiculous requirements with clear and concise analysis of repayment, please kindly recommend to me.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Cerebrae(m): 1:34am On Apr 26, 2021
poseidonsaiz:

1. Block molding industry
2. Peanut coating machine fabrication and sales
3. Sports trading with guarantee 50% roi
Need more?
DM me

Hi do you have idea of this block moulding industry as well as the peanut coating?

Thanks
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Cerebrae(m): 1:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Kwara1stson:
I'm a Pharmacist, u can open a community Pharmacy u can employ me as a supretendent Pharmacist to manage it

Nice, but trust issues come to play

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th / OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.