Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) (46112 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Crimrburster: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
t
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by 825jobs: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wicked
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
FalseOracle50:
I see the child returning back in another body to punish the madam for her wickedness. I see the madam losing her marital home because of the punishment.

The oracle has spoken.
You done watch Bollywood movies tire, its now affecting your psychology

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Weneda(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is pure wickedness. If u don't need the girl while don't u take her to her family
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

But I nor know why people go dey comfortable make thier kids dey do house help follow another person...

I can never try that rubbish.. ..

Ana eji anya oma aba uka ekpere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by cybernaut(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
No need looking for justice while there is no justice for the poor in the world not only in Nigeria but Nigeria is worst. The best thing do to kill the woman and his husband including her new born baby is go to the oracle of our forefather and killed them all. Case close no police,no judge and court
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiiraq802:
Women are becoming Evil everyday .

Indeed the Future is Fevil...

Rip Young blood.
even devil see the atrocities wey they dey commit shout "the future is indeed female"
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ha Omo the boy die sha
Rip lil bro
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
After now some people will be saying give women political position because women are mothers, noo far from it women are mothers to only their biological children and are monsters to others,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by lawalmovichhhh: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
they shld just kill dis woman
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
nonhuman:
After now some people will be saying give women political position because women are mothers, noo far from it women are mothers to only their biological children and are monsters to others,
No lie you be stoner
Na only we stoner fit sit down reason things like this
Random people can't. Still on my weed.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by heendrix(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
FalseOracle50:
I see the child returning back in another body to punish the madam for her wickedness. I see the madam losing her marital home because of the punishment.

The oracle has spoken.

grin grin
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
why always 042
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by NekkyCee(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Exactly! Too bad. cry
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....just imagine....10 years old

But I nor know why people go dey comfortable make thier kids dey do house help follow another person...knowing fully well that the world is full of shit

I can never try that rubbish.. ..
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
10 year old househelp? Jeez. She's still a child for goodness sake.

Ask the killer and she'll say it's the devil. See her face. That's the face of evil
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Of course if it is not Enugu where else, you need to see how the people in this state treat their house helps, tufia.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by realstars: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
She Mxst Blame The Devil.

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by lite890(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
fear virgina people
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by AfroKnight: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
The way they hype themselves (especially on their numerous international women days and so on) you'd think women are angels,...

...Well, until you find them in a positon of near-absolute power over the life of another human being. Then you'd find out the truth.

Many Nigerian women are desperately wicked.

RIP to the little child. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Goldenklassy: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sorry little girl, we failed you,u neva chose your nation.even if your parent cannot take care of u...the system should.,rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by doxijaw: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
No serious child protection law's, even when there are, it's not properly implemented.

Yet some stupid educated Nigerian will be talking about liberal politics in reference to western issues.

Very stupid set of people undecided
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
nonhuman:
Rubbish talk. Hitler, Mussolini, Genghis, Attila, Vlad the impaler, Ted Bundy, Osama Bin Laden, Toto Rina shebi Na pussy dem get.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
when I say proverty is destroying people's lives in Enugu,

they will come here and protect their governor, poverty is the cause of frustration.

That is why she vent her anger on the poor child.
Honestly, you need to see abakpa very terrible place to live. Tufia.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Once again... The blame/buck can't stop with this evil witch of a woman.

Whoever made a 10-year old child a maid or slave should be arrested and equally prosecuted.

I am sick of this level of backwardness in this 3rd world nation... Why is there no law prohibiting such nonsense??! Why do we still tolerate child labor and trafficking?! Whoever brought that little child to be an unpaid maid must be arrested too.

Nonsense and lazy mothers!!! Mtchewww! If you can't properly take care of a child, why have in the first place??! Una go born children full house dey find where to dump them! From North to South, the same level of fvckery!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by tot(f): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:

they will come here and protect their governor, poverty is the cause of frustration.

Poverty is no excuse for wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:

There is no excuse for this level of evil...

The same woman will never lay a finger on her own child if he/she does something even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by NOwazobia: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
I think this child abuse is already becoming more of a tribal thing by frequency unless the media is being bias.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
The future is female
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Commotfornigeri: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Woman violate children and turn around to paint men as animals.

There are more women maltreating children than there are men punching their wives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.