Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) (46114 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Annistars: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
What a painful death the parent had given to their child, my husband died when my second child was one year six months even my sisters told me to give them my son to take care of, I refuse, I said they should be sending me money I will stay with my children if we don't have food to eat for that day ,we will drink water and sleep tomorrow God will provide.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Derinofzion(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
CSTRR:
Even in school, the most wicked female teachers are Igbo women.
I can testify to this,our wicked biology teacher in secondary school then is an igbo woman.She was always fighting her fellow teachers,boss and giving student hard punishment.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
She beat the poor girl to death because the girl is from a poor home.

She allowed herself to be used to perform this evil act.

Now the girl she has been tormenting is dead, what will be her fate?

No peace for the wicked.

Married women with maid should take easy with their maid, to avoid had I know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jesus.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Xendre: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
I wonder what makes people handling out their child to someone as house hlp for what why
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
gypsey:
you actually believe she will reincanate to a better world? You sound ridiculous, the murderer should be put in jail for 60 years, simple! Reincanate my butt, there are no such thing as reincanate. angry
well....let justice prevail
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by canalily(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
She even plaited rubber. Church woman
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by zudozz: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
oh Jesus!
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by openmine(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Why are some igbo women wicked? News like this always emerge from the Eastern part of the country.
You can make a decent and logical comment without involving tribalism!
Atrocious acts like these are not synonymous to gender,race or tribe!
Please be guided!

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Mr5050(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
I don't know why this v-genders are naturally wicked, no wonder God no create wife for himself even Jesus died as a manchelor
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Slynation:
well....let justice prevail
exactly, Justice is what she deserves not reincanation. Otherwise it would mean people should go about and kill as many kids as they would like, no problem those kids will reincanate to a better life and place. cheesy
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by focus7: 3:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Igbo women are vicious
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 4:27am On Mar 12, 2021
pansophist:
This is common with igbo women. Thats sad.

True. My own mum used to beat up our house help, a young girl, sometimes for the flimsiest reasons.

And shout/yell at her for the slightest infraction.

Growing up, I thought it was 'natural' to do all that, but as an adult I now realise it was abuse.

Child abuse.

This oppression and ill-treatment of house helps is a huge, ignored SCANDAL in Nigeria, and we need more groups set up to protect them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Use helicopter and drop her and the husband in the middle of sambisa forest without clothes or shoes and tell them to walk back home to Enugu , both of them even the neighbors are accomplish, they can't tell me they didn't hear when she was maltreating this beautiful, innocent young soul, if this girl related to me, if the killer miss hangmen, they won't miss ugly looking men raping them till they breath their last
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 4:37am On Mar 12, 2021
CSTRR:
Even in school, the most wicked female teachers are Igbo women.

That was my experience in primary school in Lagos. The most wicked teacher was an Igbo woman. But the kindest teacher in the school was also an Igbo woman.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....just imagine....10 years old

But I nor know why people go dey comfortable make thier kids dey do house help follow another person...knowing fully well that the world is full of shit

I can never try that rubbish.. ..

Because so many Nigerians give birth to children that they cannot take care of believing that God would take care of them. And happens among both educated and uneducated people.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Speterz: 6:49am On Mar 12, 2021
This one is the real devil.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Ifyliss: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Her face alone shows d wickedness undecided
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I notice women who perpetrate this horrible acts are always very ugly? Shey na only me?

Yes. She knows her own future is behind her, and having passed through the phase of being desired and cherished just for being a woman, she deeply envied the child that her future is in front of her. If she's her daughter, she won't do that.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2021
gypsey:
exactly, Justice is what she deserves not reincanation. Otherwise it would mean people should go about and kill as many kids as they would like, no problem those kids will reincanate to a better life and place. cheesy
Lol.....but if I say reincarnation occurs in some cases it will lead to another argument, but that should be a story for another day....grin
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by accolyte: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
The parent of the child need to be prosecuted for given their daughter at the age of 10 to be doing housemaid to this wicked soul called Madam Nmesoma.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Pedimathias: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
May the gentle soul of the poor girl rest in peace.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I notice women who perpetrate this horrible acts are always very ugly? Shey na only me?
The truth is that evil deeds makes a person ugly.
The moment you start doing evil, you also start turning ugly.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
accolyte:
The parent of the child need to be prosecuted for given their daughter at the age of 10 to be doing housemaid to this wicked soul called Madam Nmesoma.
Parents don't have money and they cannot see a future for the child.
When graduates are all here complaining and protesting about no jobs, what is the hope for the kids.
They thought the woman could help with training, feeding and small money.
But the woman is also frustrated with herself and Nigeria and has little patience for the child.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Slynation:
Lol.....but if I say reincarnation occurs in some cases it will lead to another argument, but that should be a story for another day....grin
grin grin You are allowed to have that opinion or believe in reincanations, in my view to (save you the argument) reincanation is just an imagination or believes and believes are not facts. You would have to present a clear and verifiable proofs of reicanations. Not folktales about how I saw someone who looks like my grandfather in another country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
gypsey:
grin grin You are allowed to have that opinion or believe in reincanations, in my view to (save you the argument) reincanation is just an or believes and believes are not facts. You would have to present a clear and verifiable proofs of reicanations. Not folktales about how I saw someone who looks like my grandfather in another country. grin grin
lol....looks like you have your ways with words tho....grin
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Slynation:
lol....looks like you have your ways with words tho....grin
grin grin i will take that as a compliment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.