Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) (46111 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
FalseOracle50:
I see the child returning back in another body to punish the madam for her wickedness. I see the madam losing her marital home because of the punishment.

The oracle has spoken.
What stewpeed marital home are you talking about angry
Is that ball-less horseband of hers not supposed to rot in jail with her
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by idahme(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Igbo Amaka, the moment I saw the headline I knew it must be iyammura. No wonder they fond delight in kidnapping our children down North, they have virtually killed thier own finished

It's shameful you have to go so low to communicate your thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
All this happened because Kosiso's family doesn't have money, may her soul reincarnate in a better place and a better world....

Everyday, I see more reason on the need to become self sufficient in life, if not for myself, but for the sake of my unborn kids and those who believed in me.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
haha the future is female
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by freshvine(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
LadySarah:
For every woman who understand s the pain and pangs of labor and childbirth, because fortune is a bit lenient with you decide(s) to use another human as a slave in the name of helping him/her,you torture and subject them to all sorts of abuse.It will never be well with you and your generation.

You think you own your life,watch how your own children will suffer what you make other ppls children suffer.The men who look away when their wives and mothers mete evil on helps and not do something,you are accomplices and your own will be worse off.

If you have anger issues,keep your home by yourself if not your chicken will come home to roost one day.

Demons calling themselves humans!

keep men out of this. They're mostly out there fending for the family while we commit atrocities. When our husbands come back we give them false narratives to maintain our perfection.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Oizee(f): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
idahme:
The violence some women dish out to house help is astronomical while on the other end same set of women shout domestic violence against them. Anyone who is caught with a minor as a house help should be given 50years behind bars, if you must need a domestic help employ adults and pay them for the job they render to you. The use of minors as domestic help is bad and we all should kick against it, as for the suspected killer she should be prosecuted for murder ASAP.
funny enough they get these kids with the intention that they will train them, but it's all deception....the poor family would be happy but in the end...... let's just pray for long life and good health and resources to take care of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Princesslee: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
A woman identified as Madam Nmesoma has been accused of beating her 10-year-old househelp to death in Enugu, IgbereTV reports.

Rights activist, Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison alleged that the househelp was brutally tortured and died before arriving the hospital for treatment on February 16. He also claimed that there is a plan to cover up the househelp's death.

Gwamnishu wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1000004793

Another Facebook user, Abanifi Phoebe Ijeoma also alleged that the incident occurred 3 months after Mmesonma gave birth to her own child.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001290140545/posts/4072152266171071/?app=fbl
I will make sure I wipe all her generations of I am this girl Mum. Imagine ���. She just cut this baby's destiny short. God God God
Oizee:
funny enough they get these kids with the intention that they will train them, but it's all deception....the poor family would be happy but in the end...... let's just pray for long life and good health and resources to take care of the kids.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by JAYUK(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
She could have returned the little girt back to her parents,most of these ladies become overtly lazy immediately they get a helper,what can a little girl if 10 years do for her,she will never be feed,she will sick,weak and loosing breath,same woman will still send her on errands she her self cannot indulge.
What happened to our morals in this country,she just transferred her frustration and agression to the poor little girl.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Why are some igbo women wicked? News like this always emerge from the Eastern part of the country.
Its not tribalism or stereotyping, this is the fact.
And I won't marry an Igbo lady, the ones that are not bitter feminists are househelp killers and brutalisers, the rest of them are prostitutes and cheaters in marriages.
A very rare 0.1% is NOI

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
those that live around them are unfortunate people ,they can do jungle justice for someone that stole 1k but can't do the same for a woman that killed a child
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Igbo women, make Una warn unaself o, if u can't tolerate another person child then let them be!!! don't take an innocent child and put them through all manner of hardship to the extent of cutting their life short..haba
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by NiceMen: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
mysticwarrior:
she looks evil.
Igbo women with house help are evil

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Look at her evil face
About time the govt bans underage house helps in nigeria
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Arinze624: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ụwa nke eeh,, mmadụ ka ana aya! The heart of men is Evil.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Slynation:
All this happened because Kosiso's family doesn't have money, may her soul reincarnate in a better place and a better world....

Everyday, I see more reason on the need to become self sufficient in life, if not for myself, but for the sake of my unborn kids and those who believed in me.....
you actually believe she will reincanate to a better world? You sound ridiculous, the murderer should be put in jail for 60 years, simple! Reincanate my butt, there are no such thing as reincanate. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by adadike(f): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Enoch07:
some women can be so wicked sha. torture 10yrs old pikin to death na wa
this is the first time am seeing this. Am going to SCID now
This woman will not escape judgement

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Angelfrost:
Once again... The blame/buck can't stop with this evil witch of a woman.

Whoever made a 10-year old child a maid or slave should be arrested and equally prosecuted.

I am sick of this level of backwardness in this 3rd world nation... Why is there no law prohibiting such nonsense??! Why do we still tolerate child labor and trafficking?! Whoever brought that little child to be an unpaid maid must be arrested too.

Nonsense and lazy mothers!!! Mtchewww! If you can't properly take care of a child, why have in the first place??! Una go born children full house dey find where to dump them! From North to South, the same level of fvckery!!!
My brother o, when you tell them don't marry if you are poor them no go hear, oya put your dick inside your trousers una no go hear, I'm sorry to say this but I think that policy the Chinese introduced is welcomed in this country. Which kind nonsense? If you no fit take care of pikin just abort am the pikin go still die one day because of your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by sameks08(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
woman is a problem of it's own
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
JAYUK:
She could have returned the little girt back to her parents,most of these ladies become overtly lazy immediately they get a helper,what can a little girl if 10 years do for her,she will never be feed,she will sick,weak and loosing breath,same woman will still send her on errands she her self cannot indulge.
What happened to our morals in this country,she just transferred her frustration and agression to the poor little girl.
Which morals? It's a carry over of the slavery days brother, it has always been there.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by therajah: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
How can 10yr old be given as househelp!!!!
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by medriano: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is brutal. The height of wickedness.
Country is so bad that some families can’t take care of their Kids. They have to share them around to people who would have promised heaven on earth.
The kind of torture some of these evil women subject these kids to is alarming. If the country was good enough, who would give out their young children as house helps?
See her very ugly and unkept face. She should be locked up for life, evil woman.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Prajonis: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
samwheel:
lipsrsealed

See her stupid face, very obvious.
Most Nigerian women are demons, they hate all children aside theirs.

True!

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by idahme(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Oizee:

It really pathetic, I hate with it passion. it's hight time governments steps in to curb this menace in our society. Imagine a minor of 6 to 12 years taking care of a whole house and family it's absurd, babaric and those who engage in this should be punished. The deception in the world is mind blowing that's why we all pray for perfect health and God's given strength to take care of our own.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Heartless woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
adadike:
this is the first time am seeing this. Am going to SCID now
This woman will not escape judgement
That's a typical wicked ipob woman like u, I'm sure u can do something like that too, Anambra people are very wicked, dirty and smelly
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sure am Igbo woman. They have degree in maltreating other people's child.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by stephenponti(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
As usual it's always Igbo women,, and Anambra precisely. Wicked women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ibo women and wickedness are like 5&6.

These same women are quick to play the victim and cry foul when a man shouts at them but they treat children under them with somuch wickedness.

MNK needs to look into this... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
illicit:
I blame Kosisochukwus parents....

Seconded.

They are as complicit in her murder as the killer.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Kyrestas: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fear IGBO ladies they can kill any how,
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Ntipia: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stupid Blogger headline say woman kills house help in Enugu but the write up says Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.