Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) (46113 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by specialmati(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedbut why rip young kid
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Igbo women can be very wicked.

Beneath that pretty face is the devil.

If your Igbo wife is not Born again and spirit filled, just pray the devil does not use her one day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by kolawin(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
what a life.

Interested in freelancing?

check signature
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by sodeide2013: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
It shall not be well with the wicked
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Even in school, the most wicked female teachers are Igbo women.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hell fire for a maid = house of an yamleg woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
They should really investigate..... I'm almost sure this is not her first victim. They should know how to make her confess..... then let her lead them to where she buried dashed away the other victims.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
The mother of the late Kosisochukwu should be detained and her father too but as for the woman that killed the little one I pray she never finds peace of mind till she breath her last too!!
Her life has to be miserable

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Why are some igbo women wicked? News like this always emerge from the Eastern part of the country.

Some ?? 99.999% of cases of cruelty to maids is from there.

Some ? You tripping, niggah? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
We need to start shaming Igbo women.

These abuse against children is becoming too much.
The level of abuse that can only be conceived by a demonic mind.

Maybe when we start stereotyping them, the rest will learn.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Look at her face. Ugly people do ugly things

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
When you hear things like pepper being rubbed in the vagina, asking a child to carry hot pot with bare hands, pouring hot water on a child, asking them to wash clothes in the middle of the night, and e t.c.

9 times out of ten, it was ordered by an Igbo lady.

Sick sick minds.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
FalseOracle50:
[s]I see the child returning back in another body to punish the madam for her wickedness. I see the madam losing her marital home because of the punishment.The oracle has spoken.[/s]

Fake oracle.

In short, I see you running mad very soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
And they value their own children more than anybody else.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Duplexxx: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Very bad
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

We need to start shaming them.
It's sick.

50% of the child-rights NGO should be headquarted in the South East.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

We need to start shaming them.
It's sick.

50% of the child-rights NGO in Nigeria should be headquarted in the South East.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
She must be a food vendor.. their wickedness is out of this world

Nmesojoor
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiiraq802:
Women are becoming Evil everyday .
Indeed the Future is Fevil...
Rip Young blood.
Explain the bolded
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
A woman identified as Madam Nmesoma has been accused of beating her 10-year-old househelp to death in Enugu, IgbereTV reports.

Rights activist, Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison alleged that the househelp was brutally tortured and died before arriving the hospital for treatment on February 16. He also claimed that there is a plan to cover up the househelp's death.

Gwamnishu wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1000004793

Another Facebook user, Abanifi Phoebe Ijeoma also alleged that the incident occurred 3 months after Mmesonma gave birth to her own child.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100001290140545/posts/4072152266171071/?app=fbl
igbo women are known to be wicked especially those from Enugu and Anambra

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
The future they say is female according to some f**ls.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dearest....help us fear you and love one another more. A 10yr old is a kid fa. A 10yr old is a baby. How could madam stab her? How could she break her tiny bones like that? She heard her cries and looked into her eyes and hurt her like that. Oma se o. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Blacckrod:
A 10 year old housemaid? I couldn’t even sweep at the age of 10!

The goodness of a woman is measured by how she treats other people’s kids.

Life imprisonment for murder. Justice should be served

nothing again wey u wan talk. you said it all...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
saphiere:
Explain the bolded
Female + Evil = FEVIL wink
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by victoriaomonigh(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....just imagine....10 years old

But I nor know why people go dey comfortable make thier kids dey do house help follow another person...knowing fully well that the world is full of shit

I can never try that rubbish.. ..

that woman is a devil

she really evil
shine eye like my grandmama big touch light

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Oizee(f): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
at 10, I can't remember how I was but, I'm very sure that I was useless when it comes to domestic chores....

gone are the days that women would take care of every children in the family and people won't be able to differentiate between who is who...

I doubt if other women actually think that God forbids if anything happens tomorrow, in who's hand will their kids end up with?....

RIP little one, it was never ur fault, right from beginning, fingers ain't equal
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Igbo Amaka, the moment I saw the headline I knew it must be iyammura. No wonder they fond delight in kidnapping our children down North, they have virtually killed thier own finished

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Only the woman face alone u go know say over wickedness dae worry am
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by idahme(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
The violence some women dish out to house help is astronomical while on the other end same set of women shout domestic violence against them. Anyone who is caught with a minor as a house help should be given 50years behind bars, if you must need a domestic help employ adults and pay them for the job they render to you. The use of minors as domestic help is bad and we all should kick against it, as for the suspected killer she should be prosecuted for murder ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Devilish
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by deji17: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Some ladies tend to take out their frustration on innocent children / house helps. This is unhealthy.
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Igbo Amaka, the moment I saw the headline I knew it must be iyammura. No wonder they fond delight in kidnapping our children down North, they have virtually killed thier own finished
I know now they are the bandits in the bushes that have made ab0ki become refugees in their lands cheesy cheesy those inyamura are very powerful cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.