Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? (3560 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Oyindamolah: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Do Nigerian women really make out time to listen to their "men"?.

Like their psycho-emotional well being.

Abi, He's a Strong Man?.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Between child upbringing, cooking and doing chores plus a job or a business?

See why a woman can't do it all for a healthy marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Kriss216: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Married women always use cooking and house chores to justify their laxity!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Godoverevery: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Most don't because they hardly even listen to there parent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
depends... if the guy is intelligent enough to say something sensible... u know we have a lot of dumb guys roaming the streets without direction !!!

6 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Most of them don’t talk!
They don’t. Look women always ask “are you okay?”
“Are you sure?”
"You don’t look happy” women always sense the slightest mood change.

But men will rather “Yh it’s nothing, I’m alright just slight headache”. Most time it's "I am fine with a smile"
They do not talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Married women always using cooking and house chores to justify their laxity!

Maybe if wives get the help they can get from their husbands, there wouldn't be any excuse for laxity.

Don't you think so?

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Godoverevery: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

like why do ladies always give this excuse of cooking bla bla bla to justify there excesses.

I cook and help my woman out.....I no men who do this aswell.....in my house is we men that clean our apartment on weekends(mopping etc)..infact I clean the dishes anytime I get home before her.

So stop sounding as if men are just useless when it comes to house chores...

is in our father days that women do house work alone ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Godoverevery:

like do ladies always give this excuse of cooking bla bla bla to justify your excesses.

I cook and help my woman out and I no men who do this.....in my house is we men that clean our apartment on weekends.... infact I clean the dishes anytime I get home before her.

is in our father days that women do house work alone ooo.

So does your wife listen to you? Considering the help that you give to her?

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Oyindamolah:

Abi, He's a Strong Man?.
abeg which one is psycho mental emotional something something

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Rocktation(f): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Everyone should make out time to listen to everybody around them. You make it seem like it's a duty that is specific to any one partner.

6 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by IyaTola: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
That's if you're even lucky to meet a Nigerian man that talks. I tried everything I could to get him to talk and be vulnerable but he thought it as weakness and just kept shutting me out until he managed to push me out of his life You can only listen to someone willing to talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Kriss216: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Maybe if wife get the help they can get from their husbands, there wouldn't be nay excuse for laxity.

Don't you think so?
What help? Same duties y'all perform freely without complains to your boyfriends before getting married?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

What help? Same duties y'all perform freely without complains to your boyfriends before getting married?

If that's how your girlfriends play the part of housewives, not all women need to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
IyaTola:
That's if you're even lucky to meet a Nigerian man that talks. I tried everything I could to get him to talk and be vulnerable but he thought it as weakness and just kept shutting me out until he managed to push me out of his life You can only listen to someone willing to talk.
that is the problem!
the aim of him opening up was counterproductive and that is a big no

meaning of vulnerable:
exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by PeaceIlya: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
You’ve said it all!!! some will even ask you why you’re becoming an FBI agent simply because you want to share in their pain�‍♀️

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Kriss216: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

If that's how your girlfriends play the part of housewives, not all women need to do that.
Are you gonna swear you didn't cook for your husband when you guys were dating?

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by yazga: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
A lot of men are willing to talk and a lot do talk, but here's what happens:

His secrets re used against him in an argument,
He looses respect from the supposed confidant,
A lot of women don't listen, they hear what they want to hear, string piece of words he said together.... And jump to conclusions FAST

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Jeon(f): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Oyindamolah:

Abi, He's a Strong Man?.

Nigerian men really make out time to listen to their "wives"?

like their pyscho-emotional well being.

abi, she's a strong woman?.

how many men have you seen discussing with the woman the way they communicate with their side chick's?

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
yazga:
A lot of men are willing to talk and a lot do talk, but here's what happens:

His secrets re used against him in an argument,
He looses respect from the supposed confidant,
A lot of women don't listen, they hear what they want to hear, string piece of words he said together.... And jump to conclusions FAST
it brings the issue of trust and confidentiality.
most women who want to listen only listen to what can be used against you!
that a guy comes out clean will make the woman loose interest in the man very fast

12 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Are you gonna swear you didn't cook for your husband when you guys were dating?

Yes I cooked, mostly cause na two of us go chop am.

In most cases, na him dey cook sef, especially if I say im on my way to his place and I'm hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Kriss216: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes I cooked, mostly cause na two of us go chop am.

You wanted to cook for the whole community before?

grin grin

And you didn't complain then that cooking is too tedious for you, why now

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

You wanted to cook for the whole community before?

grin grin

How I go cook wey I no go chop?

If I hear.

grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Kriss216: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

How I go cook wey I no go chop?

If I hear.

grin
I'm having this feeling he cook better than you. Say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm having this feeling he cooks better than you. Say the truth.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Kriss216: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Lol.
I thought as much cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

I thought as much cheesy

I did not confirm nor deny anything o.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Kriss216: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Romanoff:

I did not confirm nor deny anything o.
Some truths are better left unsaid.

I understand.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by Romanoff(f): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Some truths are better left unsaid.

I understand.

Being tactful is a skill.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by talk2hb1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
baralatie:

it brings the issue of trust and confidentiality.
most women who want to listen only listen to what can be used against you!
that a guy comes out clean will make the woman loose interest in the man very fast
Just tell them a story to let leave you alone.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by baralatie(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
talk2hb1:

Just tell them a story to let leave you alone.
what kind of story do you think a man will narrate to a woman that will not bring problem

8 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? by talk2hb1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
baralatie:

what kind of story do you think a man will narrate to a woman that will not bring problem
Mostly I will tell her indirect stories, or I give her the option of me telling her a fabulous lies which I don't want to tell her.
Mostly she will go suckling that you did not trust her, guy just lock up like noghting happened.
But expect her to be persistent and perhaps retaliate too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do? / Wife Says: If You Want Different Sex Styles, Pay Me Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.