Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me (5211 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Do Nigerian Women Really Make Out Time To Listen To Their "Men"? / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by realakin: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good day nairalander, dont mind my grammar i will be brief about this

I Recently met this lady on a social media page, we started getting closer,i got to know she is in her 30s 4 years older than me,with 3 kids her husband stays far away from where she resides ,they see once in a blue moon, now she told me her husband is planning on getting another wife where he stays probably due to the distance,i told her to move down but she said the husband is hell bent on marrying another wife and she is willing to back out of the marriage cos she cant cope, i told her to at least talk to her husband and fight for her marriage but she said her mind is made up, now this lady is really into me like she wants to be seeing me i am sure u all understand that, i know it wont go anywhere cos she just wants to be free and explore and enjoy what her husband has not been able to give to her due to distance,the way she talks and chat me explains how Hot she is , she is even planning to visit me , i have been looking for means to stop her from coming but this babe is adamant.
mind you she doesnt need my money she is doing well for herself she has a car and government job , One mind is telling me to give in another is saying dont i am confused the feelings is getting mutual even though we both know it is going no where
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Zorr(f): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
She's a married woman, abi you don't have sense?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Zorr(f): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Young man, put your little thing inside your trousers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by phrancys001(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Boy toy job sha take enuf burantashi

2 Likes

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by paulolee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
enjoy n stop disturbing us..."mother of 3" asif its stigmatization....
she's even better than some of dose lady dt av done numerous abortions, d only problem here is dt she's married and thats a big problem

3 Likes

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by realakin: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
phrancys001:
Boy toy job sha take enuf burantashi
oga wetin na
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by realakin: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
She's a married woman, abi you don't have sense?
i kuku have sense but i am confused ni.lol

1 Like

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by pulamu: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
wahala be like buhari,e dey always visit London

3 Likes

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by ihimiray(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
Young man, put your little thing inside your trousers.
leave him.... Dat sense wey he no get go come by force
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by folabayo(f): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
It won't end well.
She might b lieing to u about her hubby getting anoda wife, just to feed her lustfull flesh. And if it's true, dnt play d games with her.
Bros follow your church mind

5 Likes

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by DSC7: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
First and second poster is same with the Op....

Another cruise thread.....

1 Like

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by tnerro1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why you?
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
So, 4 All D Young Girls Wey Plenty Everywhere, Na Single Mother Of 3 Wey Even Seniour U With 4years Nai U Like? I Hope U Didn't Develop Dis Feelings 4 Her because Of Her Wealth?
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by tolufase: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Yes, we understand that bros.

Congratulations!!!
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by mosdii(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by pretydiva(f): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
If you do not give her your address or where to meet, she won't come. So case closed. Next pls

1 Like

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by oxiide22(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
realakin:

I Recently met this lady on a social media page, we started getting closer,i got to know she is in her 30s 4 years older than me,with 3 kids her husband stays far away from where she resides ,they see once in a blue moon, now she told me her husband is planning on getting another wife where he stays probably due to the distance,i told her to move down but she said the husband is hell bent on marrying another wife and she is willing to back out of the marriage cos she cant cope, i told her to at least talk to her husband and fight for her marriage but she said her mind is made up, now this lady is really into me like she wants to be seeing me i am sure u all understand that, i know it wont go anywhere cos she just wants to be free and explore and enjoy what her husband has not been able to give to her due to distance,the way she talks and chat me explains how Hot she is , she is even planning to visit me , i have been looking for means to stop her from coming but this babe is adamant.
mind you she doesnt need my money she is doing well for herself she has a car and government job , One mind is telling me to give in another is saying dont i am confused the feelings is getting mutual even though we both know it is going no where
pass her to me
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Zz0r(f): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Your doom is near if you try it
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by chinchonglee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
What will u gain sleeping with someone with thousands of stretched mark, fallen breast, wrinkled pussy and probably smelling pussy?
Dnt settle for less.. go for under 18 bro... They are still fresh and tight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Duplexxx: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
This how una dey die on top women

Keep clear from married women o

No say i no warn you o
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Stay away from married oloshos. They lie a lot just to get to young men's boxers. They always use the same line of not living happily with their husbands. Flee from those daughters of Jezebel before your fortunes turn to misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Rita33(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
realakin:
i kuku have sense but i am confused ni.lol

I dun brew M.K make I cap

Abobi smag dat woman wotowoto

If she get robas and treasures smag am ooo

Use am better your sef

You fit just dey loot am on a kumasi so she go be your loyalist
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by CheedyJ(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Follow your mind okay after all you’re an adult ...
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
realakin:

Op T0T0 is free to do for one useless modafucker....use your head.
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
if the husband is going to divorce her, its over her head now n she will be depressed...she need someone by her side now n you are dat perfect one both emotionally n sexually.

you hv to know wat you really want....settling down with a single or divorce lady with 3 kids, will it be fair to you, your income, family n the public? you hv to capture all this n take your decision.

personally, everyone deserves a second chance in life..perhaps she can make up her marriage flaws with u n be the best wife n mother but its only an opinion.

it's up to you n you knw wats best for you today, now n tomorrow.
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Ikea81: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
realakin:

all those things she told you about her husband na lie. she is just a bitch. enjoy but na magun go kill you las las
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by slimman007: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
mosdii:

Mosdii welcome... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
mosdii:

U no dey fast?
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by emperorAY(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
married woman?? run o, uhmm run
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Femi316: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
You wan turn people papa for this your age... I pity you....
realakin:

Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
"But he refused, and said unto his master's wife...how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God? And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her. And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out." Genesis 39:8-10,12 KJV

FLEE to Jesus for total salvation.
Re: A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me by realakin: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Thanks all for your comments to those who commented wisely and those who can't do without insult, I appreciate you all na loneliness wan put me for the mess but my brain don reset lol. I seriously need a serious girlfriend all the girls wey I see Dey do yanga. If you dey fct let's Roll

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.