Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) (37865 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Iwosan-Lagoon Hospial On Victoria Island. / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Nurses, Resolves Lagos Nurses' Crisis / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:36am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
They don’t even have mental capacity to build such hospitals and stupid followers will be hailing their health insurance products. Real things happen in private sector.

grin grin grin

Even the UK’s NHS is designed by politicians....
As is health insurance in Canada, Germany, and all those nations folks like you are struggling to emigrate to.

But if you prefer private insurance, what stops you from getting it?
For the umpteenth time, leave poverty mentality behind and #TakeResponsibility. SMH
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 4:44am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Even the UK’s NHS is designed by politicians....
As is health insurance in Canada, Germany, and all those nations folks like you are struggling to emigrate to.

But if you prefer private insurance, what stops you from getting it?
For the umpteenth time, leave poverty mentality behind and #TakeResponsibility. SMH
>
UK politicians are not like empty headed you guys are worshipping in Nigeria. Every UK resident is under NHS and it is compulsory. Governmey pays for it. Pray you don’t have serious illness with your lagos fraudulent health insurance, it is the same poverty mentality and takeresponsinliyy that will kill you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:47am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
The hospital will reduce medical tourism for politicians.poor people don't even seek medical treatment in abroad.
It is overt capitalism that will destroy Nigeria.

Poor people don’t have be seeking medical abroad to benefit from a hospital built in Nigeria that reduces foreign medical tourism... grin

Poor people will be employed by the hospital (and its suppliers), and the monies that would have otherwise have been spent abroad on foreign medical tourism will now be spent in Nigeria instead (benefiting poor people, among others), while the tax revenues generated by the jobs created in Nigeria (in addition to the company’s income tax) can be used by government to provide services (schools, clinics, etc.) to poor people.

Leave the poverty mentality behind, and #TakeResponsibility
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 4:52am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

Poor people don’t have be seeking medical abroad to benefit from a hospital built in Nigeria that reduces foreign medical tourism... grin

Poor people will be employed by the hospital (and its suppliers), and the monies that would have otherwise have been spent abroad on foreign medical tourism will now be spent in Nigeria instead (benefiting poor people, among others), while the tax revenues generated by the jobs created in Nigeria (in addition to the company’s income tax) can be used by government to provide services (schools, clinics, etc.) to poor people.

Leave the poverty mentality behind, and #TakeResponsibility
>

It is the same poverty that will kill poor people because of fraudulent health insurance program that treat only malaria and typhoid.
Try to understand NHS and mental laziness is not good and be responsible.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 4:54am On Mar 12, 2021
That is why medical insurance is very important

So that people can get access to premium care without having to reach into their pockets

esthel:
Hospital for the rich, beyond the means of the average lagosian. How people make huge profits from people's pain is still a mystery to me.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:54am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:

UK politicians are not like empty headed you guys are worshipping in Nigeria. Every British citizen is under NHS and it is compulsory. Governmey pays for it. Pray you don’t have serious illness with your lagos fraudulent health insurance, it is the same poverty mentality and takeresponsinliyy that will kill you.

grin grin grin

Yet again showing basic ignorance about insurance...
Citizens mainly pay for the NHIS through NIC contributions.

Meanwhile, UK residents are free to get their own private insurance.

#TakeResponsibilty
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:56am On Mar 12, 2021
27Pushing30:
That is why medical insurance is very important

So that people can get access to premium care without having to reach into their pockets

Such a basic concept that some seem to struggle with...
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Yet again showing basic ignorance about insurance...
Citizens mainly pay for the NHIS through NIC contributions. SMH angry

Meanwhile, UK residents are free to get their own private insurance.

#TakeResponsibilty

You are mentally lazy. Read to learn. In UK, healthcare is free. Every resident has access to free healthcare under NHS. Government pays for it. It is mandatory for every resident to have NHS card. Nigeria health insurance is fraudulent.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:00am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
It is the same poverty that will kill poor people because of fraudulent health insurance program that treat only malaria and typhoid.
Try to understand NHS and mental laziness is not good and be responsible.

Poverty mentality...
Even treating malaria and typhoid can save actual people’s lives!

Doing better is always a GOOD thing...
And perfection should NEVER be an enemy of doing better.

#TakeResponsibility
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:04am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
You are mentally lazy. Read to learn. In UK, healthcare is free. Every resident has access to free healthcare under NHS. Government pays for it. It is mandatory for every resident to have NHS card. Nigeria health insurance is fraudulent.

grin grin grin

Nope! It is most definitely NOT free...
Ordinary citizens pay for the NHS through general taxation and NIC contributions.

#TakeResponsibility
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:05am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

Poverty mentality...
Even treating malaria and typhoid can save actual people’s lives!

Doing better is always a GOOD thing...
And perfection should NEVER be an enemy of doing better.

#TakeResponsibility
>

Stop promoting mediocrity. Mental laziness
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Nope! It is most definitely NOT free...
Ordinary citizens pay for the NHS through general taxation and NIC contributions.

#TakeResponsibility
>

Healthcare is free for UK resident through NHS.stop being mentally lazy. Government pays for it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:16am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
Healthcare is free for UK resident through NHS.stop being mentally lazy. Government pays for it.

Again, showing ignorance of basic insurance...
Residents contribute to the NHS pool and healthcare bills are paid therefore. Same concept as the Lagos scheme.

#TakeResponsibility
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

Again, showing ignorance of basic insurance...
Residents contribute to the NHS pool and healthcare bills are paid therefore. Same concept as the Lagos scheme.

#TakeResponsibility
>

Mental laziness is disease. You just need to pay for normal tax in UK to receive state benefits. There is no separate health tax in UK.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:23am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
Stop promoting mediocrity. Mental laziness

grin grin grin

Many UK residents still get private health insurance because of the inadequacy of the NHS that you idolize...lol!

If you think good health coverage is limited to covering complex and complicated medical issues and procedures, then you have no clue how best to utilize healthcare coverage. Free BASIC healthcare is excellent, because regular health checks often prevents the development of serious health issues. Instead you sound like one of those TYPICAL Nigerians who never visit a doctor, until they are virtually at death’s foot. SMH

#TakeResponsibility
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:29am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
Mental laziness is disease. You just need to pay for normal tax in UK to receive state benefits. There is no separate health tax in UK.

grin grin grin

First, you argued it was free and all funded by government...
Now, when you find out you’re wrong, you try to change it to funded by citizens (as I said all along). but only through taxes.

Sadly, it’s obvious that you have no idea how the NHS is funded...
Or perhaps your refugee pals in the UK are on welfare and do not earn enough to make individual NI contributions. LMAO!

If you ever successfully smuggle yourself abroad...
The one thing you’re going to learn quickly is that THERE’S NO FREE LUNCH!

#TakeResponsibility
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:29am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

What’s the point you’re struggling to make exactly? grin grin grin
>

I haven't made any point. Am only following ur line of reasoning. Meanwhile, is this a private hospital or a state govt hospital?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Many UK residents still get private health insurance because of the inadequacy of the NHS that you idolize...lol!

If you think good health coverage is limited to covering complex and complicated medical issues and procedures, then you have no clue how best to utilize healthcare coverage. Free BASIC healthcare is excellent, because regular health checks often prevents the development of serious health issues. Instead you sound like one of those TYPICAL Nigerians who never visit a doctor, until they are virtually at death’s foot. SMH

#TakeResponsibility
>

You are mentally diseased and lazy. In UK, government pays for essential medical services through NHS. It is compulsory . You don't need to pay for any health insurance like here. Your politicians are idiots and most of you worshipping them are super idiots.
Nigeria adopts US health system- fee for services, Medicaid/ public health insurance and private health insurance. You choose one in US. Nigeria is far from UK health system .
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:32am On Mar 12, 2021
lexy2014:

I haven't made any point. Am only following ur line of reasoning. Meanwhile, is this a private hospital or a state govt hospital?

Evercare is private hospital owned by foreigners. It is multispecialty private hospital. I believe some politicians and businessmen would have stake in it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
You are mentally diseased and lazy. In UK, government pays for essential medical services through NHS. It is compulsory . You don't need to pay for any health insurance like here. Your politicians are idiots and most of you worshipping them are super idiots.
Nigeria adopts US health system- fee for services, Medicaid/ public health insurance and private health insurance. You choose one in US. Nigeria is far from UK health system .

grin grin grin

Poverty mentality...
Your increasing insult merely betray your lack of a substantive argument and a crude personal upbringing. SMH

#TakeResponsibility
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:37am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
Evercare is private hospital owned by foreigners. It is multispecialty private hospital. I believe some politicians and businessmen would have stake in it.

grin grin grin
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:37am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

First, you argued it was free and all funded by government...
Now, when you find out you’re wrong, you try to change it to funded by citizens (as I said all along). but only through taxes.

Sadly, it’s obvious that you have no idea how the NHS is funded...
Or perhaps your refugee pals in the UK are on welfare and do not earn enough to make individual NI contributions. LMAO!

If you ever successfully smuggle yourself abroad...
The one thing you’re going to learn quickly is that THERE’S NO FREE LUNCH!

#TakeResponsibility
>
I think you have low IQ.
Payment of income tax in uk is what you need to access government any government services. It is even criminal offence to evade tax in uk. Don't equate uk general taxation with Nigeria health insurance.
Nigeria governments cannot get it right with people like you supporting stupidity.
There is no health tax in uk. They are just considering introducing it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:38am On Mar 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Glad you cleared that up...
I was concerned for a second. grin
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:

I think you have low IQ.
Payment of income tax in uk is what you need to access government any government services. It is even criminal offence to evade tax in uk. Don't equate uk general taxation with Nigeria health insurance.
Nigeria governments cannot get it right with people like you supporting stupidity.
There is no health tax in uk. They are just considering introducing it.

grin grin grin

Where did you get that ‘gem’ from? Google?!

Meanwhile, I see the desperate effort to change the narrative...
So, it’s morphed from free to tax to “no health tax”. Who mentioned “health tax”?! grin
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Poverty mentality...
Your increasing insult merely betray your lack of a substantive argument and a crude personal upbringing. SMH

#TakeResponsibility
>

You lack ideology. Endorsing popular opinion without scrutiny is sign of mental laziness.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Where did you get that ‘gem’ from? Google?!
>

If you see any evidence of health insurance tax in uk for residents or citizens, show me, I will apologise.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
If you see any evidence of health insurance tax in uk for residents or citizens, show me, I will apologise.

And if you see anywhere that I mentioned “health insurance tax” show me... cheesy grin grin

The English language is frankly not that difficult to comprehend. SMH
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

And if you see anywhere that I mentioned “health insurance tax” show me... cheesy grin grin

The English language is frankly not that difficult to comprehend. SMH
>

If you see any evidence of health tax in uk for residents or citizens, show me, I will apologise.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:53am On Mar 12, 2021
esthel:
Hospital for the rich, beyond the means of the average lagosian. How people make huge profits from people's pain is still a mystery to me.

Na,you are on mission,biko!
Health na Wealth,no matter how beautiful or handsome,you still need a hospital attendance,get it.Nothing in this World is free,not even in Freetown!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:55am On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:

I knew once you launched into this turgid line of argument that you were well over your head and had little or no idea of the subject matter. So, let me be charitable enough to educate before you further embarrass yourself. National Insurance Contributions (NIC) are not purely health insurance contributions, but rather cover a range of benefits including health, pension and other social benefits. Accordingly, as I said at the beginning of this line of discourse, the NHS is mainly funded by general taxation and NIC contributions.

Learning is life-long, and I am always happy to help educate folks whenever I can. #Take Responsibility grin
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by capitalzero: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2021
9jaRealist:

I knew once you launched into this turgid line of argument that you were well over your head and had little or no idea of the subject matter. So, let me be charitable enough to educate before you further embarrass yourself. National Insurance Contributions (NIC) are not purely health insurance contributions, but rather cover a range of benefits including health, pension and other social benefits. Accordingly, as I said at the beginning of this line of discourse, the NHS is mainly funded by general taxation and NIC contributions.

Learning is life-long, and I am always happy to help educate folks whenever I can. #Take Responsibility grin
>

If you see any evidence of health tax in uk for residents or citizens, show me, I will apologise. Are Nigerians not paying taxes and levies?
Let me educate you further, Nigeria is operating us health system not UK. NHS is totally different from your fraudulent health insurance. UK nic is primarily for social benefits such as pension, disability, sick leave and etc. It is a decade ago that government is trying to supplant NHS budget from nic. It is just like Nigeria government using pension funds to support health budget which is not intended purpose. Presently, NHS is lobbying parliament to introduce health tax to augment NHS budget. I wish I can see you personally and educate you on health care financing in the context of health insurance and essential medical services. Lazy man!,
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:14am On Mar 12, 2021
potbelly:
Great! But there is room for more...

Ojo (New General Hospital)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193749_20210226052739_jpeg359c90519f9e15682a965de35bb27ee0

Lagos Island (New Massey Street Children’s Hospital)

EKO ONI BAJE!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How To Erase Tribal Marks? / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.