Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) (48676 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by kepstone: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2021
we truly made a colossal mistake in 2015. Oh God save Nigeria how did we get here, we were warned they did not listen, change change now everyone is in chain, lots of evil and wickedness going in this country. Oh God intervene in Nigeria let the wickedness of the wicked come to an End.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Abokis on the loose again undecided

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by bustykasa(f): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2021
oh my goodness! R.I.P
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by TimmyTen(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Please let’s be more security conscious. Always Share your trip info with family and friends for safety.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by DSC7: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Rip Bro.....

A whole FCT no functioning CCTV.....

Very sad Though....
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2021
tyeenigga:

https://mobile.twitter.com/explorefrank/status/1370113587054845958

Mobile phone stolen.

It's unfortunate no valid profiling of rider's something we have been hammering for sometime, bolt can only produce phone number of rider, no address, no picture, no valid ID. Who is next bolt.

Who is next

Hausa dagger!
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2021
I lost a friend last week , he was stabbed to death, and de body was dumped along kubwa express

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Randy111(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2021
Draslo:
The last passenger might have absolutely nothing to do with this. His car wasn't stolen so there is a story nobody knows or they're not telling us.

You could be right, but in the course of investigations the last person to see him alive should be invited for questioning. But the only problem is that if Nigeria Police invites you for questioning, they will be treating you as if you have been convicted

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by KingMicky3286: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2021
liwovif370:
Hi

Please I need data
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2021
What a wicked world!!! RIP man
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2021
The first page of every thread is now filled with paid commenters who see Buhari in all their lives miseries since they were born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2021
Evil people exist everywhere but Nigeria is their HQ what has evil blood thirsty wicked heartless bastards not achieved in Nigeria?? The worst is that they go scout free, we have serial killers amongst us everyday! I'm not going to wait till I'm walking on the street and shot dead just like that or killed by bandits before I say I regret being born here with a lifeless one!

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by jamiuazeez(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2021
to me, I believe, this is not what this gentleman wishes himself.but ,he has finally gone to rest.my question is, who is next ....
Country has become Center of Terror.am afraid.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by HappyCanadian: 8:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Buhari very useless thing that ever happened to Nigeria.. never been bad like this before

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2021
I think you see una government? Keep supporting evil and continue to pretend to be a saint on nairaland
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Draslo:
The last passenger might have absolutely nothing to do with this. His car wasn't stolen so there is a story nobody knows or they're not telling us.

Seems u know the story well

Or u read from somewhere else ?
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by realstars: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
No time to rest in this world, till you RIP. No Peace For The Wicked.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
Okoroawusa:
The first page of every thread is now filled with paid commenters who see Buhari in all their lives miseries since they were born.
shut up and keep quiet. Your Buhari is a complete failure, so much that his wife ran away from him

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by mvem(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
kepstone:
we truly made a colossal mistake in 2015. Oh God save Nigeria how did we get here, we were warned they did not listen, change change now everyone is in chain, lots of evil and wickedness going in this country. Oh God intervene in Nigeria let the wickedness of the wicked come to an End.
are you saying before 2015 murders and killings don't happen?...how did 2015 made this criminal for whatever motive to kill this young man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
kepstone:
Wow!...so the first driver to be stabbed to death started in 2015. You are very intelligent.

What of the first time you stole your employers money? Was it in 2015?
The first time you drove one way? Was it in 2015?
The first time you cheated in your school exams...was it in 2015?
The first Yahoo boy...was it 2015?
The first time you settled NEPA officials when they came to disconnect your supply for not paying power bills...was it in 2015?

Nigerians want a good Nigeria without their own input...

Keep wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by HappyCanadian: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
mvem:
a[s]re you saying before 2015 murders and killings don't happen?...how did 2015 made this criminal for whatever motive to kill this young man?[/s]
My friend if u see the truth say it and stop covering what is obvious.. wasn't like this before Buhari came in

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Fulani herdsmen strikes again!
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2021
TimmyTen:
Please let’s be more security conscious. Always Share your trip info with family and friends for safety.

That is not the solution because when the shiit hits, they won't be there to defend you.

Only YOU CAN DEFEND YOU, so get cracking with gym and personal basic self defense classes. Taichi, kungfu, simple grab,lock,chop techniques. Then get a big fat knife or pepper spray(put alligator pepper inside) or an acid shampoo (put slightly diluted original acid). You give these weapons to anyone who threatens to kill you and your dreams.

Don't sit ya asses down and cry like the government is you. The govt. Is bleeped. Don't be bleeped. Protect yourself, by yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Very bad.
A friend was robbed 2 days ago by 2 men he carried. Everything was taken from him. Taxi work is becoming risky in Nigeria.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by wonder233: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Well, we don't have cameras in our cars and the Nigerian division of Uber, Bolt and co don't care whether their drivers are killed or assaulted in the course of their work. They are more concerned with retaining passengers. So, they don't care about passenger profiling and don't care about driver complaints. The only complaint they listen to is passenger complaints. And they don't hesitate in blocking off a driver once a customer complains, they don't need to hear from the driver. Killing a driver is perfectly okay by them, watch how they will not even address this news. There is so much hardship, so drivers are a dime to the dozen
post=99815104:

They stabbed him all because of a phone?
Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom.
People are becoming more evil than devilhimself everyday.

Idiots offline blaming Buhari for the wicked acts perpetrated by evil people that killed a man doing his legitimate business, all because of a phone.
A man working so that he can feed and take care of his family.
Make una go dey kill una family members cos of PMB now.
Typing rubbish all for like and shares
Nonentities everywhere.
What a wicked world we live in.

This can never happen in a sane society with the perpetrators not found in matter of days.
The trending news about Uber in the last 24 hours is they banning a girl that hit and removed the face mask of an uber driver cos the driver told her to put on her face mask, the camera in the car recorded everything liveeeee!
Uber banned her immediately not to ever book their ride again,
The foolish girl came back online saying fvck Uber, she will take Lyft, and Lyft finished her life that they won't want to have her type as a customer lailai.
To make her matter worse, the cops are looking for her as we type.
Still following the outcomes.

One day, we will get there as a nation.

RIP man.
Your killers will never know peace in the few weeks they have to live.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by PAWG(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
kingk:
Tufiakwa for this country, everyday one evil to another.

Truly this country expired in 2014....just that people failed to notice it. Moreover, "when you take an expired food, your stomach and your body won't be at rest".

Ever lived in US?
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by tunjijones(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2021
Draslo:

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by tunjijones(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Draslo:

Google map wld decide this. If they call his number and its switched off and unreachable for several days, then he is a prime suspect.

And google map can deceive if the ride ended in the location where the driver's body was found.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by frozen70(f): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Too bad for a human being to go through this kinds of torture

Am sure they took his car also

God will arrest them

Rest in Peace
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2021
See country. lipsrsealed

Working to survive in this country is another danger and risk of death.

I rue the day I was mistakenly dropped in this shiithole called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Emperorlanky: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2021
That's my brother lying in the pool of his blood there. Someone I shared a wonderful time with few weeks ago in our younger sister's wedding. But am not too sad because this is not the end of you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.