Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) (68870 Views)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / My Stomach Is Big / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Nawa for you ooo,the first food is. Ghana Fufu and never comparable to beans.....beans is like a food to the poor in Ghana but Fufu is for people of class.....just that you never know it but ask Nigerians who are in Ghana they will tell you this Fufu is our number 1 delicacy....even Ghana kids don't like beans.

Weather is for poor or rich ..I just love my beans ...Shikenah
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
wumi2017:

Weather is for poor or rich ..I just love my beans ...Shikenah
No wonder Ghana ladies are finer and have better shapes,they eat better foods,lol
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
SuperSupremo:
No wonder Ghana ladies are finer and have better shapes,they eat better foods,lol

That is ur own wahala
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
SuperSupremo:

That is ur own wahala
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
wumi2017:

That is ur own wahala
Your own wahala na to eat beans and keep passing out gas grin grin grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by saintruky(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=SuperSupremo post=99855604][/quote]

U like trouble oo
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
saintruky:

U like trouble oo
no,I'm gentle bro
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by zoedew: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
mywells:
Agege Capitol road.
Thanks to you
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by saintruky(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
SuperSupremo:
no,I'm gentle bro

Gentleman no dey chop cow leg
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
saintruky:

Gentleman no dey chop cow leg
Wetin gentle dey chop kwa
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by qtguru(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Blackdisciple:

You mean like a knife

Dark humor no mind me
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by saintruky(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Wetin gentle dey chop kwa

Cow head... Biscuit bone... Cow tail.. chicken
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by EFULEFU1(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2021
I dedicate this front page to :

My father
My mother
Seun
My girlfriend
My other girls
My dog, Richard
MOSDII
All my sex partners on nairaland

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Deejay1000(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
EmeraldHash:
After my exam. Beans and plantain here I come

Can't access my PM chat me up here
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Collins4444: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please anyone in need of *Melon ( egusi), peeled and Unpeeled *Maize (white and yellow) *Soya beans *Irish potatoes *sweet potatoes *Carrots *Strawberry *Cabbage *Zobo leaves *Onions and other items, Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Collins4444: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
STILL IN THE BUSINESS
Please anyone in need of *Melon (Egusi), peeled and Unpeeled
*Maize (white and yellow)
*Soya beans
*Irish potatoes
*sweet potatoes
*Carrots
*Strawberry
*Cabbage *Zobo leaves
*Onions and other items,
Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.